Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

No Chiefs/Pats thread?

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, nzoner said:

this league has become a joke.

That is 100% accurate...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The buck stops with BB. They lost Chad O’Shea as WR coach this season. I doubt that is a reason because their WR’s have always been iffy, but it needs to be fixed or they will do nothing in January. 

The OL sucks too and Dante can only do so much with chickenshit

Their big problem is that they really have only one asset to serve that shitty dump pass approach they use, and if you double Edellman what then? They need a suitable TE or at least something tangible (like Brown or Gordon) to prevent the double on Edelman. Brady is only really useful if he can quickly dump the ball on some short route, if that is taken away he is pedestrian.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DonS said:

I've lost track. Is NE defense still one of the best in NFL history or no? 

I don't know. 

But what I do know, the Pats have the best damn special teams in history. FFS, how punt blocks is that this year, 20??

I can't even remember the year Dallas last blocked a punt - I was prolly still a teenager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They did spend a 1st round pick on Nkeal Harry as well, he just hasn't panned out due to injuries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet 200 to make 260 on the chefs. Jesus was that a steal.  Thank god the referees were paid off 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, nzoner said:

this league has become a joke.

I say this every week. The NFL is a focking joke. but we will continue to watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

They did spend a 1st round pick on Nkeal Harry as well, he just hasn't panned out due to injuries. 

He looked beastly during that game tho, made me wonder why they arent using him a little more....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RLLD said:

He looked beastly during that game tho, made me wonder why they arent using him a little more....

That no TD call was as brutal as it gets. Are they even trying to hide it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, edjr said:

That no TD call was as brutal as it gets. Are they even trying to hide it?

I was really surprised by that one, that should have never happened, how some of these refs continue to work baffles me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching the game, there was an illegal hands to the face against the Chiefs in the 3qtr. Boger calls the penalty and says "five yards". I'm thinking huh? That's a 10 yard penalty. Then I'm thinking no one  knows the Fockin rules anymore, maybe I'm wrong. Nope. It's a ten yard penalty. Good grief, how is a head ref and 6 other refs getting that wrong? Instead of 2nd and 20, it was 2nd and 15.  Boger has to be buried in games that no one is watching. We know he won't be fired. He is the most ticky-tacky ref around, and is always getting things wrong. Ever notice the amount of conferences his crew has to have? But we know nothing will be done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Watching the game, there was an illegal hands to the face against the Chiefs in the 3qtr. Boger calls the penalty and says "five yards". I'm thinking huh? That's a 10 yard penalty. Then I'm thinking no one  knows the Fockin rules anymore, maybe I'm wrong. Nope. It's a ten yard penalty. Good grief, how is a head ref and 6 other refs getting that wrong? Instead of 2nd and 20, it was 2nd and 15.  Boger has to be buried in games that no one is watching. We know he won't be fired. He is the most ticky-tacky ref around, and is always getting things wrong. Ever notice the amount of conferences his crew has to have? But we know nothing will be done. 

Footballzebras.com identified several plays that the crew totally botched, including that one.

Ever wonder why Gene Steratore wasn't critical of the crew during the telecast?  His brother was the Back Judge for that game.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Footballzebras.com identified several plays that the crew totally botched, including that one.

Ever wonder why Gene Steratore wasn't critical of the crew during the telecast?  His brother was the Back Judge for that game.  :lol:

Yeah, they can go ahead and get rid of those refs on the broadcast. They get it wrong all the time too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Pat's have a fumble returned for a TD on that kelce play if the hack refs dont blow the whistle. 

14 points robbed. 

Patriots blew them out in reality,  which gives me confidence theyll be fine come January  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The Pat's have a fumble returned for a TD on that kelce play if the hack refs dont blow the whistle. 

14 points robbed. 

Patriots blew them out in reality,  which gives me confidence theyll be fine come January  

While I appreciate the effort, the Harry rob never occurs if the fumble rob was called correctly. So really there were robbed of the same seven points twice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

While I appreciate the effort, the Harry rob never occurs if the fumble rob was called correctly. So really there were robbed of the same seven points twice

A defensive TD there changes everything.  Meh, either way, they'll be in the AFC championship game with a shot at winning it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We were all robbed of a better game. Once again.  

NFC east guys should be used to that. For different reasons of course :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

NFC east guys should be used to that. For different reasons of course :(

1-3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We were all robbed of a better game. Once again.  

Scoop and score by Gilmore would have made it 24 to 23, would have been a classic.  NOPE! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, edjr said:

Scoop and score by Gilmore would have made it 24 to 23, would have been a classic.  NOPE! 

Huh? Watching horrible calls isn't better. It's worse. Stop spouting the falicy of the pre-determined outcome based on what happened prior. The game was worse because of the refs. It's that simple. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

 Stop spouting the falicy of the pre-determined outcome based on what happened prior. The game was worse because of the refs. It's that simple. 

Ahhhh brings me back to the tuck rule game. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Ahhhh brings me back to the tuck rule game. 

 

Refs ruined that one too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? Watching horrible calls isn't better. It's worse. Stop spouting the falicy of the pre-determined outcome based on what happened prior. The game was worse because of the refs. It's that simple. 

:wacko:

No one said any outcome.  Kelce fumbled? Fact. Gilmore scooped it? Fact. Would have scored? Fact. Refs blew it dead, when they normally let the play play out and figure it out after? Fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, edjr said:

:wacko:

No one said any outcome.  Kelce fumbled? Fact. Gilmore scooped it? Fact. Would have scored? Fact. Refs blew it dead, when they normally let the play play out and figure it out after? Fact.

No kidding. What’s your point? I’m saying the refs ruined the game. Because they did. I’m not arguing who would have won. I have no way of knowing. But those bad calls for sure made the game worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No kidding. What’s your point? I’m saying the refs ruined the game. Because they did. I’m not arguing who would have won. I have no way of knowing. But those bad calls for sure made the game worse. 

 

I was agreeing with you. 100%  Had it been 24 - 23 there was plenty of time left. I said it would have been a classic .I have no idea who would have won.

 

as you said, the refs stole another one from us. 100%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, edjr said:

 

I was agreeing with you. 100%  Had it been 24 - 23 there was plenty of time left. I said it would have been a classic .I have no idea who would have won.

 

as you said, the refs stole another one from us. 100%

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

👍

I was watching on Jetblue on my way to NY, the plane erupted when they got the ball down to the KC 12, (I wasnt sure why, buncha noobs)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, edjr said:

 

I was agreeing with you. 100%  Had it been 24 - 23 there was plenty of time left. I said it would have been a classic .I have no idea who would have won.

 

as you said, the refs stole another one from us. 100%

Would have made for an edge of your seat total points of 48 too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×