fandandy

I'm half-tempted to make 3 aliases

One beginning with U, one C, and one with K and then late one night when you are all sleeping post in every single thread so when you wake up in the morning and check-in here all you's see is

F

U

C

K

F

U

C

K

F

U

C

K

F

U

C

K

• Haha 1

that would be F'n Dandy

For years, I've been tempted to make an Islamic terrorist. An uber-woke SJW might be fun too.

It's just that since nobody else really uses them anymore besides TEK, we're out of the habit of interating with them, and I don't want to be the only one doing it (besides TEK who's slowed down greatly and may have left). 

I often wanted to be a fake Libtard / Eagles fan, but then I realized that truth is stranger than fiction. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

For years, I've been tempted to make an Islamic terrorist. An uber-woke SJW might be fun too.

It's just that since nobody else really uses them anymore besides TEK, we're out of the habit of interating with them, and I don't want to be the only one doing it (besides TEK who's slowed down greatly and may have left). 

I am an alias of Alias Detective.

Years ago I had an alias gay couple called Neil and Bob but I can’t find the password. :( 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Years ago I had an alias gay couple called Neil and Bob but I can’t find the password. :( 

Dude, find it.  That would be great.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Every alias contains a nugget of truth. 

11 hours ago, MDC said:

You try MDC as password?