Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

On 5/10/2024 at 11:58 PM, TimHauck said:

Nonetheless, commonly found “horse paste” only contains 1.87% ivermectin and the manufacturer does not disclose what the remaining ingredients are because of “trade secrets.” They specifically say it is for use in horses only, not humans or even dogs, or even horses intended for human consumption, and that it is “suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child” (direct quote from the manufacturer).

You can get it through any doctor, nobody needed a "horse pill". It's cheap, plentiful and easy to obtain. So stop your liberal BS, you got played. 

And Ivermectin worked, just like all the "nutjobs" said it would. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

You can get it through any doctor, nobody needed a "horse pill". It's cheap, plentiful and easy to obtain. So stop your liberal BS, you got played. 

Is that why such a bigly percentage of you anti-vaxxers died boyo?

Because your social media generated treatments actually worked?

Lol at moron cultist.  Your idiotic anti science “feelings” may swing the election to Biden since so many of you died for your feelings.

41 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

So nobody took horse paste?

And wasn’t the claim that the government was blocking it or something?  Isn’t that why Pierre Kory and his cronies were charging $1000+ for it?

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So nobody took horse paste?

And wasn’t the claim that the government was blocking it or something?  Isn’t that why Pierre Kory and his cronies were charging $1000+ for it?

Ya'll still hanging on to your horse-paste BS? What about injecting bleach or light?

Why is it you can understand what the mumbling, bumbling fool is reading *Pause for applause* while sh1ting his pants? But lose all critical thinking skills when it comes to Trump? It really makes you and your side look focking retarded, which you are. But you don't have to look like it all the time.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Ya'll still hanging on to your horse-paste BS? What about injecting bleach or light?

Why is it you can understand what the mumbling, bumbling fool is reading *Pause for applause* while sh1ting his pants? But lose all critical thinking skills when it comes to Trump? It really makes you and your side look focking retarded, which you are. But you don't have to look like it all the time.

Hey dumbazz, I literally just said (and also said at the time) that it was dumb to for the MSM to constantly refer to it as horse paste since many people took the human version.  But some people did actually take horse paste, and I was simply replying to the idiot saying there is no difference between the human and veterinary forms.

On 9/7/2021 at 4:46 PM, TimHauck said:

But I agree the "Trumpers are poisoning themselves with horse dewormer" narrative is dumb and largely untrue (but not completely). 

Overall, I'd say I'm in the camp of "it probably can't hurt," but my issue is the people that are pushing it as a replacement for the vaccine (like lod).

Bump for TimHauck being right, per usual 

12 hours ago, TimHauck said:

But that’s the stuff some people were taking!  Hey @jerryskids, get a load of this liar’s semantics BS.

Sorry, I don't follow this thread closely and have no desire to go back and reconstruct a semantic argument of yours.  :mellow: 

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Sorry, I don't follow this thread closely and have no desire to go back and reconstruct a semantic argument of yours.  :mellow: 

It wasn’t a semantic argument from me, it was a semantic argument from @BudBro 

On 4/7/2024 at 1:05 PM, TimHauck said:

Lod001:  there were no Covid deaths, everyone died of something else, even people on their deathbeds saying they were dying of Covid and wished they had taken the jab

Also lod001: anyone that died at any point after taking the jab died from the vaccine

On 4/9/2024 at 4:54 PM, LOD01 said:

retard tim is starting to figure it out.

Lol

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Hey @BudBro, are you going to publicly apologize for lying?

Yes.  Here's what you said...

"The main issue with people taking veterinary ivermectin was that it was easier for them to screw up the dosage, and that is what caused risk from ivermectin. "

I didn't read that post, so I do apologize.

I read the post where you attempted to imply there was a distinction between the ivm found in the "human" form you mentioned vs the "animal" form.  There isn't.

3 hours ago, BudBro said:

Yes.  Here's what you said...

"The main issue with people taking veterinary ivermectin was that it was easier for them to screw up the dosage, and that is what caused risk from ivermectin. "

I didn't read that post, so I do apologize.

I read the post where you attempted to imply there was a distinction between the ivm found in the "human" form you mentioned vs the "animal" form.  There isn't.

Well that’s a start.

There is a distinction.  You’re playing semantics games that @jerryskids wouldn’t appreciate by trying to specify “the ivermectin found in the animal form.”  Technically that is correct, but the other point in addition to the dosage point is that “the animal form” also contains other stuff in addition to the ivermectin.

Since we're talking about ingredients of medicine, what is in the coovie injections? Timmy is the most educated injection expert, he must surely have a detailed list of ingredients.

50 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well that’s a start.

There is a distinction.  You’re playing semantics games that @jerryskids wouldn’t appreciate by trying to specify “the ivermectin found in the animal form.”  Technically that is correct, but the other point in addition to the dosage point is that “the animal form” also contains other stuff in addition to the ivermectin.

Yeesh, bro.  How long to beat the dead horse?  The ivm in one is the same ivm as the other.  It's a fantastic, life-changing drug.  Why the hate for good things?

Just now, BudBro said:

Yeesh, bro.  How long to beat the dead horse?  The ivm in one is the same ivm as the other.  It's a fantastic, life-changing drug.  Why the hate for good things?

Tim goes through life trying to play the "gotcha" game with those of us who have made him look foolish.  He isn't very good at the "gotcha" game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

Tim goes through life trying to play the "gotcha" game with those of us who have made him look foolish.  He isn't very good at the "gotcha" game.

You’re such a focking fraud. @BudBro is the one playing the gotcha game here…

21 minutes ago, BudBro said:

Yes it is a great drug.  It just doesn’t work for Covid, and people shouldn’t take the stuff intended for animals which usually also contains other ingredients.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Since we're talking about ingredients of medicine, what is in the coovie injections? Timmy is the most educated injection expert, he must surely have a detailed list of ingredients.

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes it is a great drug.  It just doesn’t work for Covid, and people shouldn’t take the stuff intended for animals which usually also contains other ingredients.

I posted an article within that last couple pages showing you how it affects sars-cov-2, along with every other RNA virus, and a host of other illnesses. 

At the time it was discovered that it did have positive effect on sars-cov-2, a disinfo campaign was necessarily launched to allow for financially failing big pharma companies to introduce their mRna drugs.  In order to receive their emergency authorization, the language stated there couldn't be any other helpful drug available.  As such, ivm got smeared.  That has since been "officially" undone (though there are proxies like you still at it), but too late for those who were poisoned by gene mutation therapies as a requirement to maintain their employment or stay in school.  The reason the horse paste gained any traction at all was because it was the only means of acquiring ivm.  No doctors would prescribe it.  And if they did, no pharmacies would fill. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world’s most devastating tropical diseases

Chris Cuomo: I Am Taking A Regular Dose Of Ivermectin, We Were Given Bad Information Early On In COVID

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/05/08/chris_cuomo_i_am_taking_a_regular_dose_of_ivermectin_we_were_given_bad_information_early_on_in_covid.html

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

🤣 Righties think Chris Cuomo is smart now 

He’s the guy that told you it was horse medicine, and you still believe it. I was mocking you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Strike said:

It’s a sad existence.

🤣 The resident idiot is still calling the death jab a 'vaccine'.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

He’s the guy that told you it was horse medicine, and you still believe it. I was mocking you.

No, like I said multiple times dating back to 2021, it was dumb for the MSM to call all ivermectin horse paste since many people were taking the human version.   It was also likely harmless (as long as it wasn’t used as a substitute for the vaccine), it just didn’t work for Covid.

I see you never commented on my links you asked for proving you wrong.  I’ll take that as an admission of defeat, thanks.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Dumb assss! 

Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.

1 hour ago, BudBro said:

I posted an article within that last couple pages showing you how it affects sars-cov-2, along with every other RNA virus, and a host of other illnesses. 

At the time it was discovered that it did have positive effect on sars-cov-2, a disinfo campaign was necessarily launched to allow for financially failing big pharma companies to introduce their mRna drugs.  In order to receive their emergency authorization, the language stated there couldn't be any other helpful drug available.  As such, ivm got smeared.  That has since been "officially" undone (though there are proxies like you still at it), but too late for those who were poisoned by gene mutation therapies as a requirement to maintain their employment or stay in school.  The reason the horse paste gained any traction at all was because it was the only means of acquiring ivm.  No doctors would prescribe it.  And if they did, no pharmacies would fill. 

The entire world was looking for effective treatments for Covid and many studies were done trying to find one.  It is absolute nonsense to suggest that the government was okay with hundreds of thousands dying just so that they could help out big pharma.

Besides, even if ivermectin was effective it wouldn’t have prevented the EUA.   A pill you need to take every day is very different from a vaccine

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Dumb assss! 

Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.

This doesn’t contradict anything I said

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The entire world was looking for effective treatments for Covid and many studies were done trying to find one.  It is absolute nonsense to suggest that the government was okay with hundreds of thousands dying just so that they could help out big pharma.

Besides, even if ivermectin was effective it wouldn’t have prevented the EUA.   A pill you need to take every day is very different from a vaccine

Yes
If any FDA-approved drug like hydroxychloroquine (or ivermectin) proved effective against COVID, pharmaceutical companies would no longer be legally allowed to fast-track their billion-dollar vaccines to market under Emergency Use Authorization.

53 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Yes
If any FDA-approved drug like hydroxychloroquine (or ivermectin) proved effective against COVID, pharmaceutical companies would no longer be legally allowed to fast-track their billion-dollar vaccines to market under Emergency Use Authorization.

Nope.

Remember when people were applying for religious exemptions to try and save their careers, over shots that didn't prevent the spread anyway? Good times.

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Remember when people were applying for religious exemptions to try and save their careers, over shots that didn't prevent the spread anyway? Good times.

The cultist heads exploding over science they have zero understanding of was amazing.

Between that and the 2020 cry fest that continues today I don't knw what has been more enjoyable.

The 2024 loss will be the icing on the cake as the cultist cry about rigged and fake elections.

Simply lovely. 

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

science

Like paper masks or thinking you couldn't spread Covid if vaccinated? 😂 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Like paper masks or thinking you couldn't spread Covid if vaccinated? 😂 

Exactly.  You guys should stick to nascar, demolition derbies, and crying about stolen elections.

Leave the science to the adults...well that is until you need science and you're as$es will be begging doctors for anything they recommend to make you feel better.

Love this for you. 

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Leave the science to the adults

Like how Pedocrats think a Man is a Woman and a Woman is a Man? Ohhh yeah, and Men can have babies. 😂 

PEDOCRAT SCIENCE 🧪 🌈 

I LOVE IT FOR THE CULTIST PEDOCRAT BOYOS!