Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

🤣  Has pfizer created a vaccine for people who use hair dryers yet?  No it was this: 💉

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

🤣  Has pfizer created a vaccine for people who use hair dryers yet?  No it was this: 💉

Dowd is a proven fraud.  He claimed an increase in cancer in data through 2019 was from Covid vaccines.

• Sad 2

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Dowd is a proven fraud.  He claimed an increase in cancer in data through 2019 was from Covid vaccines.

Not from the jabs. Its due to the jabs wrecking the immune systems and therefor allowing cancer to thrive. You're still an idiot who believes only idiots.  The only fraud is you.

You're such an idiot, you would accept $100 to die.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Tim, bad news. All those COVID vaccines and boosters are about to blow your heart out like Chinese New Year. It was nice knowing you Buddy! 

Vote Democrat 🎉

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Not from the jabs. Its due to the jabs wrecking the immune systems and therefor allowing cancer to thrive. You're still an idiot who believes only idiots.  The only fraud is you.

You're such an idiot, you would accept $100 to die.

That happened in a study that ended in 2019?

Dumbass

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, TimHauck said:

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Remember when not having any symptoms was a symptom of coovids, but getting the extortion shot would somehow make you less sick?

Their stupidity is unmatched. 

The best part was when they shamed non-vaxxers. Ohhhh, how things have changed 

💉= ❤️= 💥

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Their stupidity is unmatched. 

The best part was when they shamed non-vaxxers. Ohhhh, how things have changed 

💉= ❤️= 💥

The non vaxxers that died in 2021 disagree with you

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The non vaxxers that died in 2021 disagree with you

The dirty unvaxxed died at a rate of 15/1 vs us learned vaccinated.

Conservatives anti-science belief unfortunately led to enough of conservatives dying that it actually swung elections in '22. 

6 minutes ago, League Champion said:

The Vaxxers dying now would beg to differ 😂

Link to data showing higher mortality rates in vaccinated compared to unvaccinated?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Link to data showing higher mortality rates in vaccinated compared to unvaccinated?

You want to go through this again, really??

You people are dropping like flies. Funny, none of my Friends or family are vaxxed, we've all had COVID numerous times. ALL GOOD!!!!!! 

Go shame someone else and watch the clock, waiting for your heart to explode. 💉+❤️=💥

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

You people are dropping like flies. Funny, none of my Friends or family are vaxxed, we've all had COVID numerous times. ALL GOOD!!!!!! 

Go shame someone else and watch the clock, waiting for your heart to explode. 💉+❤️=💥

I’ll take that as a no you don’t have any proof except for randos on x/twitter scouring literally the entire world for obituaries often times without proof they were even vaxxed

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’ll take that as a no you don’t have any proof except for randos on x/twitter scouring literally the entire world for obituaries often times without proof they were even vaxxed

You've been given a death sentence, and proud to have it. No questions, no concerns?? Just did it?? Good for you!

💉+❤️=💥

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Dropping like flies?  Surely there are studies out there backing this up right?  

But regardless, the dirty, unvaxxed unfortunately dying so much more than we clean vaxxed really did swing the political landscape.  There's literally hundreds of thousands fewer conservatives now than two years ago.

I like how no one even responds to the retarded beachtard23 posts. Everyone sees that his ignorance is completely off the charts.

They are still dropping like flies but will always come up with an excuse of like 'dehydration'. 🤣 She was so proud to get the death jab. Soon she will get her final calling.

On 12/3/2023 at 10:27 AM, BeachGuy23 said:

There's literally hundreds of thousands fewer conservatives now than two years ago.

Surely there are studies out there backing this up right?  

On 12/3/2023 at 9:27 AM, BeachGuy23 said:

Dropping like flies?  Surely there are studies out there backing this up right?  

But regardless, the dirty, unvaxxed unfortunately dying so much more than we clean vaxxed really did swing the political landscape.  There's literally hundreds of thousands fewer conservatives now than two years ago.

They don't have facts. They have memes and parrot the politically based opinions of their infotainment sources, which fuel their addiction to conspiracies. 

Their elected leaders are bigly focking up this country and posing history's greatest threat to democracy. They have no capacity for compromise. They have no common sense. They have no appetite for actual facts and history. They pound informational squares into round holes. They continue to support Clownzo despite 91 felony indictments and his obvious desire to turn this country into an autocracy with him as its dictator.

Right out of the fascist playbook.

pimpledick - Another complete idiot that no one bothers to engage because of the constant diarrhea that flows from the idiots mouth.

It's completely unraveling now. 

This is the type of complete ignorance that tards like pimpledick would be believe.

• Thanks 1

On 12/2/2023 at 8:14 AM, TimHauck said:

A few days after reading this post my neighbor asked me to review a medical report.  He has colorectal cancer and was tested for biomarkers for immunotherapy; he knows I was on immuno so he thought I might add some insight.  Ends up he didn't have the markers for approved therapies, but he did have a marker for two therapies under trial.  One of them uses two drugs, one of which is, wait for it... HCQ.  I thought of your post and almost said "hey, you have Covid cancer$#@!"  but thought better of it.

I don't actually believe that, but it seemed funny at the time, inasmuch as a neighbor with ass cancer can be funny.  :mellow: 

Pierce Morgan laying in hospital for a cold cause his immune system is wrecked.

• Like 1

Imagine being a Liberal knowing that you're sitting on a ticking time bomb, just waiting for your heart to explode. But they had to get it, then shamed those who didn't 😂