Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

On 2/27/2024 at 9:18 AM, lickin_starfish said:

It's hilarious that someone who is too scared to get boosted is always in here defending the juice.

This one will trigger the idiot. 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-01-england-million-vaccinated-deaths-61000-unvaccinated-deaths.html

63.4 million people in England.

30 percent of England's population remained completely unvaccinated.

England’s vaccinated population had close to one million deaths in 23 months; unvaccinated population had less than 61,000 deaths over the same period.
If the jabs were not killing people, then the unjabbed deaths should be 30% of the deaths in the same time period. 

• Thanks 1

White House drops COVID-19 rule that those around Biden, Harris must test negative

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has drastically reduced its suggestions for isolation of individuals with COVID-19

Remember when we couldn't walk alone on the beach, but Gavin Newsome could go to dinner with his friends? We had to follow arrows on supermarket floors, but celebrities could party without masks at the Super Bowl?

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Remember when we couldn't walk alone on the beach, but Gavin Newsome could go to dinner with his friends? We had to follow arrows on supermarket floors, but celebrities could party without masks at the Super Bowl?

and BLM protests.  Those were 100% safe

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Remember when we couldn't walk alone on the beach, but Gavin Newsome could go to dinner with his friends? 

No.   Newsome’s dinner was in November, by which point beaches were open.  I agree it was stupid to close beaches in the first place though

27 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Wait, WTF? :huh:

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

I believe the actual document is NOT 100% redacted. Someone posted it on twitter. You do get to see people e-mails saying they have a zoom meeting setup. 😆 Of course any data is 100% redacted. Why? Because the sh1t is deadly. Trump's an idiot but he's better than the alternative unless Kennedy can pull a miracle.

6 hours ago, lod001 said:

I believe the actual document is NOT 100% redacted. Someone posted it on twitter. You do get to see people e-mails saying they have a zoom meeting setup. 😆 Of course any data is 100% redacted. Why? Because the sh1t is deadly. Trump's an idiot but he's better than the alternative unless Kennedy can pull a miracle.

That would be incredibly stupid on Trump’s part now that he has the nomination.  Praising the vaccine could win him some centrists that actually understand data.   And virtually all of the idiots that think the vax has killed millions will vote for him anyway.

21 minutes ago, Reality said:

Democrats are a special bunch.

Damn you’re dumb.  It didn’t say “long Covid does not exist,” in fact it literally says the opposite, liar.  It just says it may not be more common than after other respiratory infections.

A stretch to call it a “major new study” anyway.  It was a survey.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Damn you’re dumb.  It didn’t say “long Covid does not exist,” in fact it literally says the opposite, liar.  It just says it may not be more common than after other respiratory infections.

A stretch to call it a “major new study” anyway.  It was a survey.

🤣

Magas having a rough week.  Reality is one of the dumber ones.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣

Magas having a rough week.  Reality is one of the dumber ones.

LoL, sure bud. Hey fellas, I found Taylor Lorenz. The 10th vaxx and an N95 mask should protect you from your make believe condition.

We're all praying for ya.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

LoL, sure bud. Hey fellas, I found Taylor Lorenz. The 10th vaxx and an N95 mask should protect you from your make believe condition.

We're all praying for ya.

:thumbsup:

Go get another booster! Haven’t heard that one before!

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Democrats are a special bunch.

Long covid = "I stupidly took the jab and focked up my immune system beyond repair."

22 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Long covid = "I stupidly took the jab and focked up my immune system beyond repair."

Except long Covid was a thing before the vax.  Honestly I do think there are some hypochondriacs that think they have it and really don’t, but it’s still real.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

And now, reality.

Lol, you fell for it again.  You’re hopeless.

• Like 1

Lol, at least “Texas Lindsay” was smart enough to crop the headline. Others weren’t:

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

And now, reality.

Oh and Stephanie Seneff doesn’t have any medical expertise, she’s a computer “scientist”

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Oh and Stephanie Seneff doesn’t have any medical expertise, she’s a computer “scientist”

Kinda like Bill Gates, except he doesn't have a degree.

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Kinda like Bill Gates, except he doesn't have a degree.

I don’t take medical advice from Bill Gates either 

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t take medical advice from Bill Gates either 

You should take it from the CDC and get caught up on your boosters. Unless you're scared or something.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Once again you, the retard, has NOTHING. You're the idiot that spouts off about a retard called morris who has ZERO medical expertise. He's a data scientist you total fucktard. You such a fuckin moron.

The Morris retard: Education:
BS (Mathematics Education)
Messiah College, 1993.

MS (Statistics)
Texas A&M University, 1997.

PhD (Statistics)
Texas A&M University, 2000.

More Truth. The blood of those jabbed, is deadly. THAT is why they ask if you are jabbed when giving blood.

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/breaking-japanese-researchers-warn-about-risks-associated-with-blood-transfusions-from-covid-19-mrna-vaccinated-individuals

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Once again you, the retard, has NOTHING. You're the idiot that spouts off about a retard called morris who has ZERO medical expertise. He's a data scientist you total fucktard. You such a fuckin moron.

The Morris retard: Education:
BS (Mathematics Education)
Messiah College, 1993.

MS (Statistics)
Texas A&M University, 1997.

PhD (Statistics)
Texas A&M University, 2000.

More Truth. The blood of those jabbed, is deadly. THAT is why they ask if you are jabbed when giving blood.

https://www.thailandmedical.news/news/breaking-japanese-researchers-warn-about-risks-associated-with-blood-transfusions-from-covid-19-mrna-vaccinated-individuals

Jeffrey S. Morris is a statistical data scientist, professor and Director of Biostatistics at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.  He obtained his PhD in Statistics from Texas A&M University in 2000, and worked in the Department of Biostatistics at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center from 2000 to 2019, most recently as the Del and Dennis McCarthy Distinguished Professor of Gastrointestinal Cancer Research and Deputy Chair

Nonetheless, he sticks to explaining data, he doesn’t try to explain “mechanisms of action”

12 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Yup, while the US certainly made mistakes, what happened in other counties was much worse.

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yup, while the US certainly made mistakes, what happened in other counties was much worse.

Vax shaming was fun. That made sense. 

"You can't go here because you're unvaxxed". Ahhh, good times! 😁

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I bet many of the workers in Perry Iowa would be able to easily get jobs at the other plants they need workers for if they are willing to move

So getting fired is cool. 

11 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

So getting fired us cool. 

Of course not.  But they’re closing the entire plant, you idiots are acting like they’re firing everyone and replacing their exact jobs with migrants

When your blood is not tainted with the jab juice, they now call you asking if you can give more blood. Yeah, just got the call for tomorrow.

• Haha 1