Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

GC Fantasy Nascar

22 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

No kidding. If John Deere sponsored a car would that move the BLM car irrelevant considering JD made them irrelevant once before?

The 43 will be irrelevant for a while. 

36 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The 43 will be irrelevant for a while. 

Calling it now, Bubba to the 2 or 48 

14 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Calling it now, Bubba to the 2 or 48 

😒

It would be funny if Bubba's car went into the pits to change all four tires and the crew comes out and does their thing and when the camera pans out the car is sitting on bricks with no wheels.

• Haha 1

Alot of drivers are cutting ties with guy who does custom helmets for the drivers.  He called BS on the Confederate flag ban.  Its funny how they cant just simply stop buying from him, they have to publicly denounce him so no one assumes they are still buying from him.  

36 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Will the driver usage numbers reset in playoffs?  

Hope so. I have a few guys I’ve almost used up 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Will the driver usage numbers reset in playoffs?  

Yeah, I'm pretty sure starts reset for the playoffs. Not sure about points, though. 

Fockin' "Pitbull" with a pro America message at a NASCAR event.

:dunno:

33 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Fockin' "Pitbull" with a pro America message at a NASCAR event.

:dunno:

I think hes actually done some things for LEOs too.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

I think hes actually done some things for LEOs too.

That's great, really. But why do we need him to tell us how great 'Merica is? 

We know this, he's preaching to the choir. 

52 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

That's great, really. But why do we need him to tell us how great 'Merica is? 

We know this, he's preaching to the choir. 

Just an effort to diversify the audience in NASCARs eyes.  Hip Hop allies=possibly more black TVs tuned in. It in interesting though that Martinsville was like the 2nd worst market share for a Cup race ever.  Wonder if that was from the BLM car and Rebel flag nonsense.

It was nice while it lasted. :(

Well done 90's.  :cheers:

Fuk.  I was doing great pre covid.  Now I cant pick drivers for shat.  Especially Ku Busch and Logano.  Theyre trash when I pick them.

Talladega!  . :headbanger:

Goddammnn raining again. 

Can we just forget about all the world's problems and watch a focking race for a few hours without being inundated with some Covid diatribe.  Fock these people.  

• Like 1

Calling bs on the noose outside the 43 garage story. No media or fans allowed in the infield and teams are incredibly protective of their garage stall. False flag. Probably two guys in maga hats screaming this is maga country.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Calling bs on the noose outside the 43 garage story. No media or fans allowed in the infield and teams are incredibly protective of their garage stall. False flag. Probably two guys in maga hats screaming this is maga country.

Bubba Smollett? 

• Sad 1

Just now, Fireballer said:

Bubba Smollett? 

I wouldn't be shocked. Jussie Smollett did it because his character was getting cut (if I remember correctly) and Bubba has one foot out of the door as far as his career goes.

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I wouldn't be shocked. Jussie Smollett did it because his character was getting cut (if I remember correctly) and Bubba has one foot out of the door as far as his career goes.

Im not saying it didnt happen, but I cant see how someone does this and not seen.  Was it first thing this AM?  During rain delay?  With access tight, I cant see someone being this fukin stupid to do this.

On 6/21/2020 at 9:43 AM, 5-Points said:

Talladega!  . :headbanger:

Let's try this again. 

18 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Im not saying it didnt happen, but I cant see how someone does this and not seen.  Was it first thing this AM?  During rain delay?  With access tight, I cant see someone being this fukin stupid to do this.

The entire thing was prolly a stunt put on by NASCAR to make a political statement.  The way they all came up and hugged and pushed his car to the front.  This sh!t is becoming sickening to watch.  

People want a break from reality, from politics and Covid and all the other bullshit we are inundated with on a daily basis and NASCAR can't even give us that.  Not even a couple of hours of racing without piling on.  God damn, it's so focking irritating.  I am beginning to hate America.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Doubleheader this weekend. Cup race Saturday and Sunday so quick turnaround on setting your lineup

I wonder what social justice lesson Nascar will teach us this weekend.  I'm so excited.  And maybe more Covid?  Hopefully, they produce a 30-minute piece showing what all the drivers are doing during the lockdown and then another about race relations.  Yeah, hopefully, that's what they do.  Fock Nacsar right in the ass.  Clowns.

Gawddammit! I had to work today and totally forgot about the race. Rolling with last week's lineup. :wall:

get outta the way Bubba Smollett, ya jobber. Trying to block a car way faster than his beater. 

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Gawddammit! I had to work today and totally forgot about the race. Rolling with last week's lineup. :wall:

There's another race tomorrow. 

27 minutes ago, Strike said:

There's another race tomorrow. 

:thumbsup:  Yeah, I knew this weekend was a doubleheader. I meant to get my lineup in yesterday. I just forgot. That's gonna hurt. I have guys in I would've saved for other races down the road. And I don't have guys in that I would've picked for this track. :mad: