Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

GC Fantasy Nascar

Apperently Kyle Larson used the N word on his iRacing radio and it was heard by alot of people.  Im guessing hes canceled.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Apperently Kyle Larson used the N word on his iRacing radio and it was heard by alot of people.  Im guessing hes canceled.

Getting blown way out of proportion. This is NASCAR, not the NBA.

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Kyle Larson gamer confirmed 😂

Hopefully he doesn't lose any sponsors or anything 

Thats gonna sting.  A dude lost his ride(Xfinity maybe) a few years ago because HIS DAD used the N word back in the 70s or 80s.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Thats gonna sting.  A dude lost his ride(Xfinity maybe) a few years ago because HIS DAD used the N word back in the 70s or 80s.

Yeah I remember that and that was stupid too. What I'm suppose to hate Larson now and thinks he's a terrible person because he said a word? I don't give a damn. Antonio Brown literally tweeting "no more white women" and the entire MSM still advocates for him to get a job in the NFL. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

What I'm suppose to hate Larson now and thinks he's a terrible person because he said a word? 

The fact that you asked this question is a display of your privilege and that you think its "just a word" and dont recognize the context in which it has historically been used.   

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The fact that you asked this question is a display of your privilege and that you think its "just a word" and dont recognize the context in which it has historically been used.   

It is just a word lol 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I don't say it but if it were so damn offensive then I would assume they would stop saying it.  

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Dropped like a hot potato by McDs

Heck yeah man i hope he loses his source of income and is unable to provide for his family anymore. It's truly what he deserves for saying such an awful awful word. While we're at hope the little sh!t gets coronavirus too!

This is such bullshit.  It was tongue in cheek.  He thought he was off-mic.  You SJWs need to suck it.

• Like 1

The hard R, that one will get ya.

Hate to see him lose money over it but, I also don't understand why somebody his age would even think it's an option. As in, why would he ever say it? Why is it an option in his vocabulary? Strange.

CGR fired him. Tony Stewart will put him in the 10 car next year and tell Eric Ariolas to fock off. 

Just now, BiffTannen said:

CGR fired him. Tony Stewart will put him in the 10 car next year and tell Eric Ariolas to fock off. 

I never liked Chip as long as I've been a race fan. If I was Kyle I'd just go run WoO and be the next Bloomquist. He would still make 500k-1m a year and he wouldnt have deal with all the corporate bs in NASCAR. If TS did that he would be the man, although Smithfield seems very committed to Almirola and I'm not sure why.

Matt Kenseth driving the 42 for the rest of the year if they ever race again. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

May 17th. They are racing at Darlington

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Chip tried to get Carl but Carl declined :(

On 4/27/2020 at 12:54 PM, iam90sbaby said:

Chip tried to get Carl but Carl declined :(

Damn. Would've been great to see Carl Edwards behind the wheel again. :(

On 4/30/2020 at 5:08 PM, Strike said:

This is badasss. I can’t wait to get going again. I’m assuming our league will resume for business. Everyone make sure to login and get your lineups set. 

Website is updated. Get your picks in for 5/17 at Darlington 

• Like 1

Just now, BiffTannen said:

Kyle Larson for the win!!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Kyle Larson for the win!!!!

Little jap bastard will be back next year

On 5/12/2020 at 1:05 PM, BiffTannen said:

:banana:

Man Hit With Terror Charges After Threatening Attack at SC Racetrack

https://breaking911.com/breaking-man-hit-with-terror-charges-after-threatening-attack-at-sc-racetrack/

DARLINGTON, S.C. – Darlington County Sheriff’s Investigators have arrested Michael Donavan Avin, 46, of Darlington, following an investigation into threatening telephone messages left at the Darlington Raceway.

Investigators allege Avin called the Darlington Raceway on April 27 leaving the messages. Investigators also allege Avin had indicated in a letter written to another location in Darlington County he had access to 125 tons of bomb making materials.

Avin is charged with possession, threatened or attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction for act of terrorism, not resulting in death. Avin is currently in custody at the W. Glenn Campbell Detention Center awaiting a bond hearing.

This case remains under investigation.

Just a reminder: Racing will be on Sundays and Wednesdays - quick turnaround on getting your lineup set. 

Is anyone else playing in the Finish Line contest? Can win up to $25k and is free to play. Have to get the Finish Line app

18 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Man Hit With Terror Charges After Threatening Attack at SC Racetrack

https://breaking911.com/breaking-man-hit-with-terror-charges-after-threatening-attack-at-sc-racetrack/

DARLINGTON, S.C. – Darlington County Sheriff’s Investigators have arrested Michael Donavan Avin, 46, of Darlington, following an investigation into threatening telephone messages left at the Darlington Raceway.

Investigators allege Avin called the Darlington Raceway on April 27 leaving the messages. Investigators also allege Avin had indicated in a letter written to another location in Darlington County he had access to 125 tons of bomb making materials.

Avin is charged with possession, threatened or attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction for act of terrorism, not resulting in death. Avin is currently in custody at the W. Glenn Campbell Detention Center awaiting a bond hearing.

This case remains under investigation.

lol @ the Glen Campbell detention center

Hope you all got your lineups in. 

• Like 1

Logano or Kes I think will win. Penske is always hot at the beginning of the season and I expect them to be the hottest team after the break.