Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

No file taxes No problem

Might want to think about the older folks who do not have anything to file for.  They get social security, don't make enough to owe and don't have things withheld so they aren't getting anything back.  

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Might want to think about the older folks who do not have anything to file for.  They get social security, don't make enough to owe and don't have things withheld so they aren't getting anything back.  

Old and disabled. They need it as much as the rest of us. Probably more so. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Their flow of money hasn’t been disrupted. We can get to them later. 

45 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

When do we get these checks? They've been talking about them for weeks, but I haven't seen schit appear in my account.

They said within 3 weeks and Mnuchin just promised within 2 weeks.

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

They said within 3 weeks and Mnuchin just promised within 2 weeks.

Unless you’re a compete fockin loser and a drag on our society and don’t have a bank account. I’ll carve out exceptions for really old people and the mentally handicapped.  Anyone else shouldn’t get anything. I doubt they have lost any money because of this. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Unless you’re a compete fockin loser and a drag on our society and don’t have a bank account. I’ll carve out exceptions for really old people and the mentally handicapped.  Anyone else shouldn’t get anything. I doubt they have lost any money because of this. 

You’re quite the philanthropist!! :lol:

5 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Old and disabled. They need it as much as the rest of us. Probably more so. 

Tell me how the fock their income has been affected.   

39 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Tell me how the fock their income has been affected.   

The greeters were the first ones Walmart laid off.

I've been following this pretty closely. First, the treasury said that people would have to fill out some kind of special form. And about 41 senators beat the s*** out of them. They're supposed to publish something at irs.gov / coronavirus. The last time I checked, nothing had been populated.

There are definitely folks who work and still don't need your threshold for filing. 

For them, there should be a form that they can fill out that is effectively a here's my address and banking information kind of thing. You should be able to file it online or in hard copy.

People already receiving social security or SSDI or any payments like that will automatically get paid.

And I just recently saw headline where they're also saying some payments may take 20 weeks. Jesus, that's a hell of a range.

29 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

And I just recently saw headline where they're also saying some payments may take 20 weeks. Jesus, that's a hell of a range.

That’s for individual with underlying conditions.