Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

3 PM Fox

They are showing a football game if you need a fix. I heard it’s pretty good. 

Is that the one where the Giants beat the Patriots or the one where the Giants beat the Patriots?

4 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Is that the one where the Giants beat the Patriots or the one where the Giants beat the Patriots?

It’s definitely the one where the Giants beat the Patriots- that one. 

1 hour ago, kutulu said:

It’s the one where they beat the undefeated Patriots.  The other one was really good too. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I'd rather watch a repeat of a spelling bee on ESPN.

Spell this. 
ELI MANNING MVP SUPER BOWL WINNING QB

2 minutes ago, shotsup said:

Spell this. 

😲😊

10 minutes ago, shotsup said:

Spell this. 

Since when do we put spaces in words? 

About the same time we let Asians post here

What a drive by Eli and the Giants to start the game. Tone set. Bring a lunch. 

People forget how good of a player Kevin Faulk was. 

7-3 start of the 2nd qtr. Hard to believe that no points will be scored until the 4th qtr.  

Arrogant Patriots not playing for the FG. 

3 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

It's a Giants fan, posting like Giants Fan. 

No surprise...

Had a great time with this. Twitter was a lot of fun. The Brady laughing about scoring 17 points got a lot of play. And laughs. Good times. 

• Sad 1

On 4/12/2020 at 9:26 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

They are showing a football game if you need a fix. I heard it’s pretty good. 

Wasn't it on earlier in the day? I think it was. I attempted to watch it and had to change the channel. I had forgot how much it upset me.

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Some fan bases love to live in their past...

Is there a bigger offender to this than a Yankees fan? Montreal Candiens are close

12 minutes ago, edjr said:

Is there a bigger offender to this than a Yankees fan? Montreal Candiens are close

New York fans...  Yes on the Canadiens...  Pittsburgh fans are there as well...

There might be others, but these seems to be the ones that like to live in the past the most...

19 minutes ago, posty said:

In the past you said you would be ignoring me. It didn’t take. 

19 minutes ago, edjr said:

Why would a Yankee fan have to live in the past? The present is pretty good too. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In the past you said you would be ignoring me. It didn’t take. 

😄 

21 minutes ago, edjr said:

I’m a Yankee fan that enjoyed the past but the present (if we ever play) is pretty good too.  Win 100 games every year and a perennial contender.  I’m happy with it.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would a Yankee fan have to live in the past? The present is pretty good too. 

you guys love throwing around the total titles bullchit, just like celtics fans and and canadiens fans. 

that is living in the past to the nth degree

Just now, Big Blue 06 said:

I’m a Yankee fan that enjoyed the past but the present (if we ever play) is pretty good too.  Win 100 games every year and a perennial contender.  I’m happy with it.

Yeah but when people say 1 title in the past 10 years (or whatever it is) you throw back. 27 titles.  That's living in the past. You can be proud of your 100 win seasons, but we know you aren't really happy with that. you'd rather have 85 wins and a title.

Just now, edjr said:

😄 

Wow, HT has to be the stupidest person here...  He obviously doesn't understand how ignoring and quoting works here...

Hey numbnuts (that would be you HT since you can't figure it out)...  I can't see your initial posts, but if someone quote your crap, then I can unfortunately see that crap...

HT, you are hopeless...  Now carry on with your "HTDS", and calling me names like you always do...

7 minutes ago, posty said:

Wow, HT has to be the stupidest person here...  He obviously doesn't understand how ignoring and quoting works here...

Hey numbnuts (that would be you HT since you can't figure it out)...  I can't see your initial posts, but if someone quote your crap, then I can unfortunately see that crap...

HT, you are hopeless...  Now carry on with your "HTDS", and calling me names like you always do...

ShoPosty. lol. 

8 minutes ago, posty said:

You came in a thread I started. Doh! 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Yeah but when people say 1 title in the past 10 years (or whatever it is) you throw back. 27 titles.  That's living in the past. You can be proud of your 100 win seasons, but we know you aren't really happy with that. you'd rather have 85 wins and a title.

Of course I’d rather have 85 wins and a title.  I think every baseball fan in America would say the same about their team.  Who cares what the record is as long as you get the championship?

same with those giants seasons.  Both times, they snuck in the wildcard, got hot and ran off four straight.  Do yah think anyone cares about their regular season record?

4 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Of course I’d rather have 85 wins and a title.  I think every baseball fan in America would say the same about their team.  Who cares what the record is as long as you get the championship?

same with those giants seasons.  Both times, they snuck in the wildcard, got hot and ran off four straight.  Do yah think anyone cares about their regular season record?

Thank you.

2 hours ago, posty said:

You must be talking about Dallas.

If they re-aired their last Super Bowl, the picture would be in 4:3 format.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

They won the division in 2011. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They won the division in 2011. 

Did they really?  I thought I remembered them being 9-7.  Maybe they won it with 9 wins.

32 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

Did they really?  I thought I remembered them being 9-7.  Maybe they won it with 9 wins.

They did. Beat Dallas last game of the year for the division. I remember it was a Sunday night. One of the last times I can remember the bar being crowded for a regular season game. I’m so sick of these crappy, out of it by November seasons.