Sign in to follow this  
How much of the NFL draft did you watch?

How much of the NFL draft did you watch?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How much of the NFL draft did you watch?

• None at all
    • At least one second because I have no life

None bro, just check the highlights, picks and blurbs on the Internet after. I see no point in watching it live. I had a live tracker going that I checked here and there.

Watched a little bit after the Lions #3 pick.  Checked in.  Downloaded the NFL app again and checked in here and there.  The alerts for the Lions picks were handy.

But then I started reading their draft grades and just about every team got a A grade.  So I uninstalled the app again.

A group of friends and I did a draft pick'em and watched the draft together on Zoom.  It was actually a lot of fun.  Watched the entire first round then part of day two.  Didn't watch any of day three.

Watched KC take Clyde with last pick in the first round.

The whole 1st.  While drinking the pain away I unintentionally fell asleep early for the 2nd day.  Only to wake up around 11 and see the Packers took a RB and a FB.   Then drank that away.  Went golfing on day 3 and checked in on my phone.

I love the draft.  Especially during a pandemic.  Im not a gamer.  Im not a goofy show watcher.  I honestly dont see how you guys watch that much netflix.  We have been in a pandemic for a while now.  Im sure  you guys have watched your fill of shows.  And you gamers played a ton of games. Ill take live sports if I am inside around a TV.  Now with no sports on I will hope the weather stabilizes and I can golf more often.

Hated the Packers draft.  

I watched all of it.  Wasn't disappointed at all.  I, with some friends and family downloaded the "House Party" app, so we were all chatting on the app while watching the draft.  It was a good time.

I liked how the Bucs approached the draft and filled a lot of their needs.  I'd thought they'd have drafted a legitimate QB prospect, but my guess is that they had a couple players they liked, but weren't able to get them.  We'll see how those selections turn out.

17 hours ago, MDC said:

Stopped watching after Round 1. 

How’d the Eagles do? :doh: 

I know Hurts is the story and yeah I dont quite get those kinds of picks.  But I liked much of the rest.

Reagor is not a bad pick at all.  At least in my opinion.  I wanted him at 30 for the Packers.  

Kvon wallace was a really good pick.  The LBer out of Colorado got a good grade.

Other than Hurts as a bit of a head scratcher.....i dont think they did anything crazy.

3 hours ago, posty said:

I see that there are four others that have a life...

:thumbsup:

You post here each day for much of the day for a couple decades.

Yeah you dont have time on your hands...

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

You post here each day for much of the day for a couple decades.

Yeah you dont have time on your hands...

Big difference during the day and at night/weekends...

• Confused 1

On 4/27/2020 at 4:35 PM, posty said:

Big difference during the day and at night/weekends...

Lol!