Sign in to follow this  
Trump Death Clock website...

I find it odd that more people aren't pissed off that China could have really halted this and through their actions ensured this outcome.......

Just now, RLLD said:

I find it odd that more people aren't pissed off that China could have really halted this and through their actions ensured this outcome.......

People are. MSM not so much. I've said this before. I'm a middle of the roader. I usually vote for the person, not a party. But now, I will never vote for another Dem. And when Trump leaves I will probably leave the Rep party. I haven't forgotten how they acted when he was elected. They got in line after they realized that they wouldn't be re-elected if they didn't. Both sides are corrupt. Everything is Washington is corrupt. 

3 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Everything is Washington is corrupt. 

Yep, and this will only get worse...

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I find it odd that people think there can only be one person/country to blame. 

If a circus truck forgets to lock it's door and a tiger gets out in my community and everyone in the community knows there's a tiger running loose, and I decide not to tell my kids because I don't want to scare them and leave them go outside to play and they get killed by the tiger, it is definitely the circus truck's fault that the tiger got loose.    In this scenario, China is the circus truck.  I am Trump. 

How do these people forget about Trump’s actions early on and the pushback his critics gave him? Clown show. 
And dear God, please tell me the Washington Post isn’t involved with this website. If not, they need to have their name removed. 

I hope at least one of those deaths end up being Nancy Pelosi.   

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, posty said:

Yep, and this will only get worse...

Yep. All the more reason we need term limits. IDK what to do with things like the FBI and CIA and such. But something needs to be done.

Just now, NorthernVike said:

I hope at least one of those deaths end up being Nancy Pelosi.   

The NewbieJr membername got a lifetime ban for saying something much less than this. But we all know why.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

The NewbieJr membername got a lifetime ban for saying something much less than this. But we all know why.

It wasn't much less than that. Wake up already.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If a circus truck forgets to lock it's door and a tiger gets out in my community and everyone in the community knows there's a tiger running loose, and I decide not to tell my kids because I don't want to scare them and leave them go outside to play and they get killed by the tiger, it is definitely the circus truck's fault that the tiger got loose.    In this scenario, China is the circus truck.  I am Trump. 

You just can't help yourself can you? 

Don't fock with my boo or I'll peal you like the orange that you are. 

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

You just can't help yourself can you? 

Don't fock with my boo or I'll peal you like the orange that you are. 

Don't you hate when an analogy hits you right in the feels?

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Box of rocks dumb.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

How do these people forget about Trump’s actions early on and the pushback his critics gave him?

Yes, that's how disgusting these people are. Anti-American filth.

Just now, 12th Man said:

Box of rocks dumb.  

ROFL.  Perfect analogy. That's why you're mad.   Trump wants you to think that if he can prove China did something wrong early on that it excuses the 6 weeks he lost pretending it was 15 people soon to be zero and that it will magically disappear in April when it gets warmer.   As expected, you bought it. Hook, line, and sinker. 

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No need to worry. Let your kids out to play, just accompany them with a rifle. This is precisely the scenario the founders envisioned when they wrote the 2nd Amendment. They were focking geniuses way ahead of their time. 🇺🇸

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Don't you hate when an analogy hits you right in the feels?

If it was correct, but it's not. You are a one trick pony. Orange Man Bad. That's all you've got. Give MDC his due. He trolls on just about anything and is much much much better at it and his has some wit to it. 

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

No need to worry. Let your kids out to play, just accompany them with a rifle. This is precisely the scenario the founders envisioned when they wrote the 2nd Amendment. They were focking geniuses way ahead of their time. 🇺🇸

They really were. They really looked at how things could go south and put things in place to protect us. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

ROFL.  Perfect analogy. That's why you're mad.   Trump wants you to think that if he can prove China did something wrong early on that it excuses the 6 weeks he lost pretending it was 15 people soon to be zero and that it will magically disappear in April when it gets warmer.   As expected, you bought it. Hook, line, and sinker. 

If only Congress wasn't embroiled in a sham impeachment trial at the time, they may have been able to get out in front of this thing. :(

WaPo, lol

In their first paragraph they have 2 lies.

Fauci said on live TV at a press briefing that Trump followed every recommendation he had.

Trump did not wait until March 16 to take action, he banned travel from China in January.

Useful idiots gonna useful idiot.

33 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

How do these people forget about Trump’s actions early on and the pushback his critics gave him? Clown show. 
And dear God, please tell me the Washington Post isn’t involved with this website. If not, they need to have their name removed. 

The WP is...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/05/06/trump-covid-death-counter/

By Eugene Jarecki 

The National Debt Clock hangs above New York City’s Avenue of the Americas as a persistent reminder of a clear message: The United States is recklessly living beyond its means, and this will have grave future consequences. In the same symbolic spirit, it is time for the establishment of a national “death clock” to measure the cost in human lives of President Trump and his team’s reckless handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

Reports show that as early as January, the president was advised by both his own experts and the intelligence services of the need for urgent mitigation measures against the spread of the virus. Instead, he engaged in petty political feuds and Pollyannaish predictions minimizing its significance. Finally, on March 16, he reversed his previously dismissive stance and announced “new guidelines for every American to follow.”

But by then it was too late; The United States was already the world leader in its rate of covid-19 infection and has since become home to one-third of the world’s cases and five times as many as any other country.

Anthony S. Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has stated that, had the guidelines been implemented earlier, a crucial period in the exponential spread of the virus would have been mitigated and American lives saved. Leading epidemiologists have put a finer point on this, estimating that 50 to 80 percent of covid-19 deaths in New York and approximately 90 percent of all American covid-19 deaths can now be attributed to the administration’s delay between March 2 and 16.

This suffering cannot be forgotten. As of today, tens of thousands of Americans have lost their lives as a consequence of the administration’s failure to act sooner, so it’s no wonder the president excoriates reporters who ask him why he waited so long to implement the guidelines. Trump’s fallback when he is under scrutiny is to deflect, attack, and distract. But will this work when his decisions have led to a loss of American lives? How will the President be held responsible?

It’s all in the branding, that stuff Trump himself does so well when he applies derisive nicknames to his rivals or attaches the name of a foreign power to a global pandemic. Accountability needs a brand, and the National Debt Clock is a helpful precedent. It demonstrates how to plant a symbolic flag in the numbers — one that can’t be knocked over by bluster or misleading campaign videos. This pandemic is ongoing, and the lives already unnecessarily lost demand we seek more responsible crisis leadership. Just as the names of fallen soldiers are etched on memorials to remind us of the cost of war, quantifying the lives lost to the president’s delayed coronavirus response would serve a vital public function.

Trump’s career is built on finding shortcuts. Against the virus, there are none.

Designing a death clock must be based on mathematical models. Trump and his defenders may wish to assign blame to other countries, individuals, and institutions. His detractors, on the other hand, may wish to assess the consequences of his statements, decisions, and actions earlier than March. But a death clock must not reflect conjecture and needs to exist outside the news cycle, identifying only that portion of deaths which, according to experts, have resulted directly from the president and his team’s delayed response.

Conservatively, according to epidemiologists, had the Trump administration simply implemented mitigation guidelines by March 9, approximately 60 percent of American covid-19 deaths could have been avoided.

To let the numbers speak for themselves, my team and I have constructed an online counter at TrumpDeathClock.com, estimating the toll of the White House’s delayed response. The site displays both the number of people who have died in the country from covid-19 and an estimate of that portion whose lives would have been saved had the president and his administration acted just one week earlier.

What a powerful statement it would be if this clock could be displayed on billboards and projected on buildings in cities and small towns across America. This would begin to honor those who lost their lives and, in their memory, demand more responsive and responsible leadership.

-----

Times Square already obligied...  No surprise, just trying to divide the country more and more...

29 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wow. Just wow. You are scum. This came from Chy-Nah and it was released on purpose. And you blame the President of the United States and give the CCP a pass. Pure scum you are. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

If it was correct, but it's not. You are a one trick pony. Orange Man Bad. That's all you've got. Give MDC his due. He trolls on just about anything and is much much much better at it and his has some wit to it. 

Tell me what's wrong in my analogy.  Or are you just checking in to be a whiny pussie? 

11 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Wow. Just wow. You are scum. This came from Chy-Nah and it was released on purpose. And you blame the President of the United States and give the CCP a pass. Pure scum you are. 

I realize it came from China. I also realize China wasn't as transparent about it as they could have been.  I have no problem with Trump's reaction in December. Or even early January. By the third week of January, intel briefings, Peter Navarro, and the CDC had all warned Trump of the seriousness of the virus and the potential harm to to the economy as well as potential for deaths. From this point on, what China did and said was irrelevant.

I don't imagine I need to remind you of some of the things Trump said and didn't do from that point until mid-March when he finally realized he can't lie to or bully a virus. 

A time line was posted earlier that showed how fast Trump reacted and how people like you're inbreed ass fought him. You're the one who's whining. "Oh I got banned for much less." I tried to have a real conversation with you a while back and all you did was troll. You state twisted opinions and try to pass them off as facts. I'm not falling for you're BS. You just are looking for a reaction and lots of people here fall for it. But I'm not. You really bring nothing to the table here. You just suck. Period. Soon people will catch on and treat you like GFIAFP and just ignore you. As I'm going to do starting now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Get mad at Trump all ya want folks...lol.. what good will it do you?

Wait. I've got it!  Stomp your feet and spill your cereal!   That'll get him outta there!

10 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

A time line was posted earlier that showed how fast Trump reacted and how people like you're inbreed ass fought him. You're the one who's whining. "Oh I got banned for much less." I tried to have a real conversation with you a while back and all you did was troll. You state twisted opinions and try to pass them off as facts. I'm not falling for you're BS. You just are looking for a reaction and lots of people here fall for it. But I'm not. You really bring nothing to the table here. You just suck. Period. Soon people will catch on and treat you like GFIAFP and just ignore you. As I'm going to do starting now. 

First off, show me where you tried to have a real conversation and I trolled.  I 'troll' when someone tries to troll me or can't offer an actual reply so they just hurl insults. Again, show me the post.  Because the only posts in this thread you responded to me, you were the one being a troll. 

Also, Trump didn't react. He did one thing the entire first two months (the China travel ban) and it had a ton of exceptions in it and over 40,000 people flew here from China AFTER the ban. With no plan in place to quarantine them for 14 days or test them. So, he did one thing and that was largely ineffective.  Other than that, he turned down the WHO's offer to give us test kits. Then drug his feet until March to actually attempt to ramp up testing at all. All while lying to the public and telling them this is no big deal and he has it all under control.   So don't be mad at me because your boy failed miserably the first time he faced a crisis. Or that 86,000 americans are dead as a result. 

And I'll wait for you to show me where you attempted to have a legit conversation and I trolled. 

3 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Stomp your feet and spill your cereal!   That'll get him outta there!

Been visiting FBG a lot recently?

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I realize it came from China. I also realize China wasn't as transparent about it as they could have been.  I have no problem with Trump's reaction in December. Or even early January. By the third week of January, intel briefings, Peter Navarro, and the CDC had all warned Trump of the seriousness of the virus and the potential harm to to the economy as well as potential for deaths. From this point on, what China did and said was irrelevant.

I don't imagine I need to remind you of some of the things Trump said and didn't do from that point until mid-March when he finally realized he can't lie to or bully a virus. 

Really? Chy-Nah wasn't as transparent as they should have been? You don't freaking say! You have a problem with Trump but when Beijing Joe called him a Xenophobe for closing travel to and from China you are silent. You have a problem with Trump  but when Crazy Pelosi is out dancing in Chy-Nah town in SF telling everyone to come out and party you remain silent. You are the biggest trolling hypocrite on the board and you have ZERO credibility.  

You probably wear a mask while driving alone in your car. 

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

Really? Chy-Nah wasn't as transparent as they should have been? You don't freaking say! You have a problem with Trump but when Beijing Joe called him a Xenophobe for closing travel to and from China you are silent. You have a problem with Trump  but when Crazy Pelosi is out dancing in Chy-Nah town in SF telling everyone to come out and party you remain silent. You are the biggest trolling hypocrite on the board and you have ZERO credibility.  

You probably wear a mask while driving alone in your car. 

When Pelosi is getting intel briefs as well as urgent meetings with Navarro and the CDC,  plus gets elected President, I'll give a rat's ass what she was doing. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

When Pelosi is getting intel briefs as well as urgent meetings with Navarro and the CDC,  plus gets elected President, I'll give a rat's ass what she was doing. 

Yup you are full of it.  Orange man bad is all you got.  Now put your mask on.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, posty said:

Been visiting FBG a lot recently?

Never been there.  Is that what they do over there?  I"m assuming so.

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

First off, show me where you tried to have a real conversation and I trolled.  I 'troll' when someone tries to troll me or can't offer an actual reply so they just hurl insults. Again, show me the post.  Because the only posts in this thread you responded to me, you were the one being a troll. 

Also, Trump didn't react. He did one thing the entire first two months (the China travel ban) and it had a ton of exceptions in it and over 40,000 people flew here from China AFTER the ban. With no plan in place to quarantine them for 14 days or test them. So, he did one thing and that was largely ineffective.  Other than that, he turned down the WHO's offer to give us test kits. Then drug his feet until March to actually attempt to ramp up testing at all. All while lying to the public and telling them this is no big deal and he has it all under control.   So don't be mad at me because your boy failed miserably the first time he faced a crisis. Or that 86,000 americans are dead as a result. 

And I'll wait for you to show me where you attempted to have a legit conversation and I trolled. 

I'm not your focking errand boy. It was when I was trying to get your opinion on if Bernie Supporters would leave the party if they stole the nomination from him. Insults? Didn't you call me a whiney first? I believe you did. So again you are full of Newbie again. By the way you look like George Hamilton took a dump. So run along Mr. Hankie. I come here to be entertained and learn things. You offer nether. 

We could be talking about monkey bars on the playground or fishing in Florida, and somehow, it would turn into a Trump argument.

Why?  People are mad that he's president.  Finding problems in society and then directly tying them to one person, because you hate that person.  That's their argument starter. That's the root of the argument starting.  Trump is president.

So...why sit and play the arguing game in the middle?  It all comes down to anger at Trump, not because he's Trump, but because he is Trump and President of the US.

So let's jump to the very, very end...the one thing that neither side can dispute.  No hearsay. No he-said, she-said. Just fact. Indisputable.

Trump is president.  Boo hoo.  Nothing you can do to change it.   Until you can change that.... the pro-Trump side wins.

1 minute ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I'm not your focking errand boy. It was when I was trying to get your opinion on if Bernie Supporters would leave the party if they stole the nomination from him. Insults? Didn't you call me a whiney first? I believe you did. So again you are full of Newbie again. By the way you look like George Hamilton took a dump. So run along Mr. Hankie. I come here to be entertained and learn things. You offer nether. 

i called you whiney after you called me a one trick pony and said that's all I have and that I'm a troll.  Totally unsolicited.  Don't think I remember seeing you here in months. Or that we had some sort of problem. I simply made an analogy of Trump's handling of this pandemic. And you jumped in swinging. And I have no recollection of the Bernie post you're talking about but I'd be glad to take a look if you find it. I know me very well. I wouldn't attack if I wasn't attacked.  

i called you whiney after you called me a one trick pony and said that's all I have and that I'm a troll.  Totally unsolicited.  Don't think I remember seeing you here in months. Or that we had some sort of problem. I simply made an analogy of Trump's handling of this pandemic. And you jumped in swinging. And I have no recollection of the Bernie post you're talking about but I'd be glad to take a look if you find it. I know me very well. I wouldn't attack if I wasn't attacked.  

Hidey Ho. Orange Man Bad Kyle.

2 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Hidey Ho. Orange Man Bad Kyle.

You just like to run your mouth. You lied by saying I attacked you first and then when I show you you're wring, you just move on the next bit of trolling. Now I'm positive that you're full of sh1t about the Bernie thing.  I knew that didn't sound like me. I love actual conversation. It's rare to find it here so I would have welcomes it.  You're just a messageboard pussie who likes to start with people and nothing to back it up.  Run along little man

It's not trolling you moron. It's a flame war now and you are under armed. You have nothing. Yeah we did have that conversation. I was probably signed in as SAM. And one trick pony is a fact, not an insult. You are so lame your screen name should be Ironside. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

It's not trolling you moron. It's a flame war now and you are under armed. You have nothing. Yeah we did have that conversation. I was probably signed in as SAM. And one trick pony is a fact, not an insult. You are so lame your screen name should be Ironside. 

Well, if you ever decide to have an actual conversation, I'll be here.  If instead you choose to jump into a thread an attack me, it'll be more of the same.  Your choice.  I do quite well either way.