12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Joe Biden gave the enology at Robert Byrd’s funeral. A quote from Robert Byrd, who was a leader in the KKK while American boys were going off to war “I shall never serve in the armed forces with a negro by my side. I would rather die a thousand times and would rather see old glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimens from the wilds”. 

You may as well give up on this angle. Trump has ensured 95% of the black vote goes to Biden with his actions the past two weeks.  Biden could wear a white hood and robe at this point and it wouldn't make a difference. 

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You may as well give up on this angle. Trump has ensured 95% of the black vote goes to Biden with his actions the past two weeks.  Biden could wear a white hood and robe at this point and it wouldn't make a difference. 

Robert Byrd is buried in Arlington national cemetery. While you’re chearing on taking down confederate monuments (no problem here), if you’re going to be fair, his body should be exhumed and Biden should apologize. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Robert Byrd is buried in Arlington national cemetery. While you’re chearing on taking down confederate monuments (no problem here), if you’re going to be fair, his body should be exhumed and Biden should apologize. Ha! 

I'd be fine with that

Just now, The Observer said:

I'd be fine with that

Good. Then Biden has to apologize for his crime bill. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good. Then Biden has to apologize for his crime bill. 

As we speak, we are two-plus weeks into civil uprising. Which our president refuses to speak on. He's refusing to rename military bases named after racists. He's teargassed peaceful protesters because he wanted a picture with a bible.  Biden doesn't have to do anything.  Trump is campaigning for him.  lol

24 minutes ago, The Observer said:

As we speak, we are two-plus weeks into civil uprising. Which our president refuses to speak on. He's refusing to rename military bases named after racists. He's teargassed peaceful protesters because he wanted a picture with a bible.  Biden doesn't have to do anything.  Trump is campaigning for him.  lol

Not the point. It can’t be only some people are held accountable for their racism. It’s all on the table, right? I’m fine with that. How bout you? Or is it just politics with you, or do you want to make it right? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not the point. It can’t be only some people are held accountable for their racism. It’s all on the table, right? I’m fine with that. How bout you? 

I wouldn't mind seeing him apologize. I think it would be a positive. So I guess we agree

I was actually a anti-gay dooshwad back in school.  I beat up Richie Lieberman because he was gay. Smacked him three or four times with my duffle bag.  I also refused to drive to Veterans Stadium in 1993 in a limousine to see Billy Joel and Elton John because a gay kid from the next town was going to be going. I referred to him as Homo in a Limo. We all evolve. 

I wouldn't mind seeing him apologize. I think it would be a positive. So I guess we agree

Well, he has a lot to apologize for then. Much more than Trump. Trump let Black people out of prison.  Biden put them in it. Trump did criminal justice reform, Biden didn’t. You’re in for a rough ride in this issue. I suggest you come up with something better than a lawsuit from the 70’s. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, he has a lot to apologize for then. Much more than Trump. Trump let Black people out of prison.  Biden put them in it. Trump did criminal justice reform, Biden didn’t. You’re in for a rough ride in this issue. I suggest you come up with something better than a lawsuit from the 70’s. 

Tell me about the Central Park 5. How about his lawsuit for refusing to rent to blacks? Birtherism.  African countries being shitholes.   Biden is about a 1.5 on the Trump racism scale. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Tell me about the Central Park 5. How about his lawsuit for refusing to rent to blacks? Birtherism.  African countries being shitholes.   Biden is about a 1.5 on the Trump racism scale. 

Ok. Let’s talk about each ones time in office, when it actually matters. Like I said, this is going to be a rough ride for Biden on this issue. He’s got a lot to answer for.  Kamala started it. Remember? And he never said African countries are shitholes. Even though they are. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Cmon. The shitholes thing? They are shitholes. Even people I know from Africa say it's a shithole. Was it smart to say? No. Was it true? Yeah. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Cmon. The shitholes thing? They are shitholes. Even people I know from Africa say it's a shithole. Was it smart to say? No. Was it true? Yeah. 

And in Trump's racist mind, Obama shouldn't be eligible to be president. The 5 kids from Central park should still get the death penalty. And he shouldn't have to rent o black people.  No one ever questioned whether the things Trump believes are true or not. To him, they all are. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

He never said it though. He just said shithole countries. Period. Albania is a shithole too. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. Let’s talk about each ones time in office, when it actually matters. Like I said, this is going to be a rough ride for Biden on this issue. He’s got a lot to answer for.  Kamala started it. Remember? And he never said African countries are shitholes. Even though they are. 

With each passing day, Trump assures Biden 90% of the black vote.  Last I saw, Biden had 81% and Trump had 3%.  Doesn't sound like a rough ride to me.

And in Trump's racist mind, Obama shouldn't be eligible to be president. The 5 kids from Central park should still get the death penalty. And he shouldn't have to rent o black people.  No one ever questioned whether the things Trump believes are true or not. To him, they all are. 

Those CP five kids were guilty as Fock. The lead detective on the case , a black man, has even said so. I’ll take his word over DeBlasios. 

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I wouldn't mind seeing him apologize.

Have you knelt down and apologized to a negro today for being white and privileged? If not, you are a hypocrite.  

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

Have you knelt down and apologized to a negro today for being white and privileged? If not, you are a hypocrite.  

Bingo.  But he thinks he’s one of the good ones.  But they don’t. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Those CP five kids were guilty as Fock. The lead detective on the case , a black man, has even said so. I’ll take his word over DeBlasios. 

The DNA says otherwise

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

No. Have you sat quietly in the corner while a black man banged the sh!t out of your wife?    That would explain your fear

The DNA says otherwise

DNA from the 80’s?   Lol. It was barely recognized as evidence at that point. 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No. Have you sat quietly in the corner while a black man banged the sh!t out of your wife?    That would explain your fear

Apologize for your privilege hypocrite. Or STFU.  

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Have you ever heard black women complain about black men shunning them for white women? Isn’t that the same as  what you’re saying? Fears about the other race taking your mate? But you’re a pandering SJW, so you won’t see that. Heavy. 

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Apologize for your privilege hypocrite. Or STFU.  

Do you suck his black seed out of her afterwards?  I bet he makes you.  To get even more dominance over you, pussieboy

Do you suck his black seed out of her afterwards?  I bet he makes you.  To get even more dominance over you, pussieboy

Apologize hypocrite. Or STFU. 

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, in an interview Wednesday night with "The Daily Show," claimed that President Trump will attempt to "steal" the presidential election.

Zero doubt. Georgia's election Tuesday is the blueprint. They will do everything in their power to suppress the vote. If that doesn't work, they will dispute the results. 

So Trump is holding a Klan Rally on Juneteenth in Tulsa.  Most of you don't know what that date represents and the message Trump and his team are trying to send, but if anyone thinks Joe Biden has anything to worry about with black voters, they are more braindead than Fred Trump

So Trump is holding a Klan Rally on Juneteenth in Tulsa.  Most of you don't know what that date represents and the message Trump and his team are trying to send, but if anyone thinks Joe Biden has anything to worry about with black voters, they are more braindead than Fred Trump

You're probably correct,  trump supporters won't know because we aren't racists. 

When is biden going to stop having his violent, black cop murdering,Intolerant, hateful, racist, destructive nightly rallys he's been having for 3 weeks across the country?

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, in an interview Wednesday night with "The Daily Show," claimed that President Trump will attempt to "steal" the presidential election.

The election is only legitimate if Biden wins.  No matter what happens. Nifty trick. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

OMBX13

This is the guy leading Trump in the Polls. Sure:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Just answer the question!!  Do you clean it up?

Did you kneel and apologize like a good cuck? With your mask on of course.  If not, STFU. 

7 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

This is the guy leading Trump in the Polls. Sure:rolleyes:

Its not like hes doing anything to lead Trump.  You might as well say its any Dem nominee available vs Trump.  Anybody but Trump.  Can you imagine Joe in a debate?

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Its not like hes doing anything to lead Trump.  You might as well say its any Dem nominee available vs Trump.  Anybody but Trump.  Can you imagine Joe in a debate?

I can imagine Biden in a debate more clearly than I can imagine Trump offering words of condolence at a funeral or of unity to a country.

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I can imagine Biden in a debate more clearly than I can imagine Trump offering words of condolence at a funeral or of unity to a country.

OMBX14

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

So dumb 

Meh. He also talked about the airports during the revolutionary war.  It's all relative with Trumpy.  Kind of stupid, crazy stupid, unbelievably stupid....