Jump to content
12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

It is astounding to me that anyone could vote for any Democrat, given what they have shown us in the past 12 years.

Only the clowns that buy CNN tabloid garbage would vote Dem at this point. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to prep for the next four years....ammo...food...spike traps...if Biden gets elected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 12th Man said:

 

 

Looks like he's going for the Amish vote

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mask are not enforceable. They tried it where I am. The police told the judge and Mayor to fvck off. Mainly because the crime rate was going through the roof. They had bigger problems to deal with and maks were not even on the radar.

They tried it again this week. Businesses also said fvck it. I went to several stores. They are still ringing people up without masks. Biden won't do jack . In order to enforce it you need law enforcers. He and his clan bashed the out of them. They will never enforce anything this dickhead says. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 12th Man said:

 

 

Im at the point where I dont think it matters if he has a full on dementia episode in the first debate.  The libs know their voting for the VP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Im at the point where I dont think it matters if he has a full on dementia episode in the first debate.  The libs know their voting for the VP

That's the scary part. Joe could even be in on the whole thing. He gets his name etched and a statue for the Rs to tear down later on. He says he's decided to 'retire' as president and then we end up with a complete nut as president.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, posty said:

Biden: ‘I Can Hardly Wait To Compare My Cognitive Capability To The Cognitive Capability Of’ Trump…

https://www.weaselzippers.us/451581-biden-i-can-hardly-wait-to-compare-my-cognitive-capability-to-the-cognitive-capability-of-trump/

Biden, like Askren before him, will get to demonstrate his months of training for this moment.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Oof...I won’t even be able to watch the debates this season, gonna be too much cringe.

Are you kidding? I can’t wait! :doublethumbsup: 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 5:30 AM, drobeski said:

Wiffs boy :lol:

Trump needs to run some 10 minute campaign commercials.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Oof...I won’t even be able to watch the debates this season, gonna be too much cringe.

Dems ended the nomination process to give it to Joe so he could get murdered in the debates and they could shove a candidate at the last second that won't have to debate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Oof...I won’t even be able to watch the debates this season, gonna be too much cringe.

There won't even be debates...  Biden will stay away to protect the people from getting COVID...

He already said he isn't holding rallies because of the pandemic...

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-says-not-hold-campaign-rallies-due-pandemic-192553446.html

If he won't hold rallies, he will use the same excuse for debates...  He won't get criticized for it either...  No debates = can't show America how clueless he really is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, posty said:

There won't even be debates...  Biden will stay away to protect the people from getting COVID...

He already said he isn't holding rallies because of the pandemic...

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-says-not-hold-campaign-rallies-due-pandemic-192553446.html

If he won't hold rallies, he will use the same excuse for debates...  He won't get criticized for it either...  No debates = can't show America how clueless he really is

any mature adult normal human knows this...sadly there are sick sick sick ass holes who will still support Biden despite what we see going on all over the focking country, never mind he's completely flagrantly retarded. 

Whats that say about their brains ?

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, posty said:

There won't even be debates...  Biden will stay away to protect the people from getting COVID...

He already said he isn't holding rallies because of the pandemic...

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-says-not-hold-campaign-rallies-due-pandemic-192553446.html

If he won't hold rallies, he will use the same excuse for debates...  He won't get criticized for it either...  No debates = can't show America how clueless he really is

Biden and Bernie held a socially distanced debate in March.  Its doable with no risk to anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every journalists trying to get their 2 mins of fame are watering at the mouth to hit him with unscripted questions. Times have changed. There is a niche market for this style. He will have to step out the bunker and when he does, his dumbass will take an off the fly question from someone with a Biden shirt on only out  to slug him with a 2X4 with bent rusty nails.

Mark my word. He is going to get clocked a bunch of times. Long way to go.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're in the middle of summer (when there is low republican turnout in the polls) and Biden has had a ton of things go well for him.  And polls show Biden up 48-40, 49-41, 48-43, etc.  Just wait when autumn rolls around and republicans start polling more.  Those numbers will be 46-44, 47-45, 45-45, etc.  And a ton of democrat votes are packed in California so if the race is that close then Trump is winning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

If Biden stays in the bubble and scoffs at unscripted questioning he's going to lose. Have to get off road right now and test material. 

Not only that but him avoiding tough questions just plays to the narrative that he isn't mentally fit to be President.  So, there will be greater scrutiny of any VP pick he makes.  He has moved his deadline for that btw so he may be having trouble finding the right partner.  But if he picks someone the Dems rejected when they picked Biden, and those people know that the VP is likely to be President sooner rather than later, it could sway votes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, riversco said:

We're in the middle of summer (when there is low republican turnout in the polls) and Biden has had a ton of things go well for him.  And polls show Biden up 48-40, 49-41, 48-43, etc.  Just wait when autumn rolls around and republicans start polling more.  Those numbers will be 46-44, 47-45, 45-45, etc.  And a ton of democrat votes are packed in California so if the race is that close then Trump is winning.

Poles have never meant less.  Copping to being a Trump supporter is potential career and/or social suicide.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Poles have never meant less.  Copping to being a Trump supporter is potential career and/or social suicide.  

Yep. I won't even tell my own father I support Trump. He's become so brainwashed by CNN that he just rants about Trump all the time. Not worth the hassle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Poles have never meant less.  Copping to being a Trump supporter is potential career and/or social suicide.  

100%, let them think they are legit though. I'm good with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Poles have never meant less.  Copping to being a Trump supporter is potential career and/or social suicide.  

Yep. Election night is going to be glorious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Poles have never meant less.  Copping to being a Trump supporter is potential career and/or social suicide.  

With all my heart I hope this is the case. 

Every election is billed as "the most important election of our time." I honestly believe this November really is. It's the Battle of Evermore. It's America as we know and love it vs Post-America. It truly feels as if everything we hold dear is on the line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

With all my heart I hope this is the case. 

Every election is billed as "the most important election of our time." I honestly believe this November really is. It's the Battle of Evermore. It's America as we know and love it vs Post-America. It truly feels as if everything we hold dear is on the line.

I agree and I’m pessimistic. The left has the minorities and young people riled up . I just don’t see how Trump has increased his reach the last four years. And he can’t sneak up on them this time. They won’t be ignoring the swing states like Hillary did. Trump won because they left open a huge hole and he ran through it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I agree and I’m pessimistic. The left has the minorities and young people riled up . I just don’t see how Trump has increased his reach the last four years. And he can’t sneak up on them this time. They won’t be ignoring the swing states like Hillary did. Trump won because they left open a huge hole and he ran through it.  

Yeah. And he won by a kvnt hair in a fairly low turnout election.

The groups that usually stay at home, students and minorities, are going to be out full force. 

I have a hard time seeing him pull it off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I agree and I’m pessimistic. The left has the minorities and young people riled up . I just don’t see how Trump has increased his reach the last four years. And he can’t sneak up on them this time. They won’t be ignoring the swing states like Hillary did. Trump won because they left open a huge hole and he ran through it.  

Here is how. I was a skeptical libertarian that voted for lessor of two evils. I don’t see how he has lost a single conservative vote but I know he’s gained a lot of liberals libertarians and never trumpers. He’s also gained a lot more minorities as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He does have more than a handful of vocal black influencers.  Biden is not running away with more of the black vote than Hillary I know that much. As for the youth hard to judge. Some toxic ones but there is percentage of them that are indeed conservative. What could burn Trump is no 3rd party snagging a few points like a Jill Stein. Last time they shove him over the top. Where is that person now no idea. If that person shows up Biden is done. Without that It's going to be a tight race. The polls start giving some conflicting snapshots late SEP. Nobody is running away with it.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

He does have more than a handful of vocal black influencers.  Biden is not running away with more of the black vote than Hillary I know that much. As for the youth hard to judge. Some toxic ones but there is percentage of them that are indeed conservative. What could burn Trump is no 3rd party snagging a few points like a Jill Stein. Last time they shove him over the top. Where is that person now no idea. If that person shows up Biden is done. Without that It's going to be a tight race. The polls start giving some conflicting snapshots late SEP. Nobody is running away with it.    

Good point about the third party. Some idiots in swing states like Pennsylvania voted for Gary Johnson, putting Trump in office. They were a huge help. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Here is how. I was a skeptical libertarian that voted for lessor of two evils. I don’t see how he has lost a single conservative vote but I know he’s gained a lot of liberals libertarians and never trumpers. He’s also gained a lot more minorities as well

We shall see. I just don't know. Nobody does. And are the votes he may have gained in the right states? 

Hell, I have a liberal friend that we currently have a $200 bet on the election. Have for over a year. 

Now he wants to raise it to $2k. I can't pull the trigger on that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The other day at his “press conference “ Biden was painfully trying to explain about people waiting in the heat in “baking cars” going for a covid test at the drive up testing. Earlier he was telling us to play our record players. Great. We’re going to have a president who thinks people in 2020 don’t have air conditioning in their cars but do use record players.  Nice work libtards. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

We shall see. I just don't know. Nobody does. And are the votes he may have gained in the right states? 

Hell, I have a liberal friend that we currently have a $200 bet on the election. Have for over a year. 

Now he wants to raise it to $2k. I can't pull the trigger on that. 

Living in California, its insane the amount of support he has, I never see a single Biden poster, but see plenty of Trump support, districts are going Red and Newsom is going to single handedly flip California over the Covid.  I wouldn't be surprised (if not for voter fraud) if California went to Trump, honestly

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Living in California, its insane the amount of support he has, I never see a single Biden poster, but see plenty of Trump support, districts are going Red and Newsom is going to single handedly flip California over the Covid.  I wouldn't be surprised (if not for voter fraud) if California went to Trump, honestly

 

It will Definately be an interesting election. I am seriously considering taking the day off work to sit home and watch returns come in (it happens in the morning here obviously). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×