12th Man

Joe Biden said what?

Just insulted about 50 million Americans...

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/deplorable-biden-claims-up-to-15-percent-of-americans-are-not-very-good-people/

Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden had a ‘deplorable’ moment Thursday, declaring that anywhere between “10 to 15 percent” of Americans are “just not very good people.”

Going by that math, he just insulted well over 49 million people.

Biden held a virtual town hall with black supporters, speaking beside actor Don Cheadle, and decried President Trump’s lack of leadership and divisiveness.

“The words a president says matter, so when a president stands up and divides people all the time, you’re gonna (get) the worst of us to come out,” he said, failing to note race relations in America plummeted during he and Barack Obama’s tenure in the White House.

Not Very Good People

It wasn’t too long into the conversation that Biden’s mouth got him into trouble, insulting countless Americans.

“Do we really think this is as good as we can be as a nation? I don’t think the vast majority of people think that,” Biden pondered. “There are probably anywhere from 10 to 15 percent of the people out there who are just not very good people, but that’s not who we are.”

He added, “The vast majority of the people are decent.”

Hmm … If he’s talking about the President and immediately pivots to explaining a good portion of Americans aren’t good people – which people do you think he’s referring to?

That’s right – You’re a deplorable once again!

Joe Biden says that about “10 to 15 Percent” of Americans are “not very good people.” pic.twitter.com/xwd1W6tLrr

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 5, 2020

Deplorables

This isn’t the first time Biden has said something that was reminiscent of Hillary Clinton’s famous “deplorables” insult.

During a virtual fundraiser in mid-April, the former Vice President said Trump supporters think “all Mexicans are rapists.”

Biden quote tonight at a virtual fundraiser, compared to the famous Hillary Clinton “basket of deplorables” quote in full — with the distance of four years, not that different except for the “basket” phrasing: pic.twitter.com/Z71DCTqvNn

— Edward-Isaac Dovere (@IsaacDovere) April 16, 2020

“There are people who support the president because they like the fact that he is engaged in the politics of division,” said Biden.

“They [Trump supporters] really support the notion that, you know, all Mexicans are rapists and all Muslims are bad and … dividing this nation based on ethnicity, race,” he added.

Yikes.

It’s one thing to personally insult people you really need to cross over to your side at the voting booth in November. It’s quite another to do it knowing you served under the most divisive President in modern American history.

Obama and the Democrats governed during his tenure as if any criticism of his policies or platforms was racist. They used the race card at every turn, in every case.

A poll one month prior to the 2016 election showed a majority of Americans believed race relations had worsened under Obama. 54% said the divide had grown worse, while a very low 16% said it had gotten better.

By contrast, in May of 2009, mere months into Obama’s first term, 32% of all Americans believed race relations had improved, while only 6% said they had gotten worse.

That is a massive 64-point turnaround.

Maybe Biden is right that some Americans are ‘just not very good people.’

He worked for one.

6 minutes ago, posty said:

Just insulted about 50 million Americans...

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/deplorable-biden-claims-up-to-15-percent-of-americans-are-not-very-good-people/

Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden had a ‘deplorable’ moment Thursday, declaring that anywhere between “10 to 15 percent” of Americans are “just not very good people.”

Going by that math, he just insulted well over 49 million people.

Biden held a virtual town hall with black supporters, speaking beside actor Don Cheadle, and decried President Trump’s lack of leadership and divisiveness.

“The words a president says matter, so when a president stands up and divides people all the time, you’re gonna (get) the worst of us to come out,” he said, failing to note race relations in America plummeted during he and Barack Obama’s tenure in the White House.

Not Very Good People

It wasn’t too long into the conversation that Biden’s mouth got him into trouble, insulting countless Americans.

“Do we really think this is as good as we can be as a nation? I don’t think the vast majority of people think that,” Biden pondered. “There are probably anywhere from 10 to 15 percent of the people out there who are just not very good people, but that’s not who we are.”

He added, “The vast majority of the people are decent.”

Hmm … If he’s talking about the President and immediately pivots to explaining a good portion of Americans aren’t good people – which people do you think he’s referring to?

That’s right – You’re a deplorable once again!

Joe Biden says that about “10 to 15 Percent” of Americans are “not very good people.” pic.twitter.com/xwd1W6tLrr

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 5, 2020

Deplorables

This isn’t the first time Biden has said something that was reminiscent of Hillary Clinton’s famous “deplorables” insult.

During a virtual fundraiser in mid-April, the former Vice President said Trump supporters think “all Mexicans are rapists.”

Biden quote tonight at a virtual fundraiser, compared to the famous Hillary Clinton “basket of deplorables” quote in full — with the distance of four years, not that different except for the “basket” phrasing: pic.twitter.com/Z71DCTqvNn

— Edward-Isaac Dovere (@IsaacDovere) April 16, 2020

“There are people who support the president because they like the fact that he is engaged in the politics of division,” said Biden.

“They [Trump supporters] really support the notion that, you know, all Mexicans are rapists and all Muslims are bad and … dividing this nation based on ethnicity, race,” he added.

Yikes.

It’s one thing to personally insult people you really need to cross over to your side at the voting booth in November. It’s quite another to do it knowing you served under the most divisive President in modern American history.

Obama and the Democrats governed during his tenure as if any criticism of his policies or platforms was racist. They used the race card at every turn, in every case.

A poll one month prior to the 2016 election showed a majority of Americans believed race relations had worsened under Obama. 54% said the divide had grown worse, while a very low 16% said it had gotten better.

By contrast, in May of 2009, mere months into Obama’s first term, 32% of all Americans believed race relations had improved, while only 6% said they had gotten worse.

That is a massive 64-point turnaround.

Maybe Biden is right that some Americans are ‘just not very good people.’

He worked for one.

I'll be shocked if he makes it out of the Dem convention.  

Once again, I don't blame Biden. It's his handlers and the Democratic establishment who deserve the blame. This has to stop.

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Ho  lee fuk

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Ho  lee fuk

:lol: wow

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Ho  lee fuk

Every time I hear him speak, I feel more sorry for him.  :(

Yup. He said it.

Democrats hate old, racist white guys.  So tell me again who they nominated?

21 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Yup. He said it.

"Tens of thousands of them."

"We have no choice but to take them out of society."

This must have been back when his brain worked.

On 6/5/2020 at 1:46 PM, Fireballer said:

Ho  lee fuk

:lol: The more he talks the better.

On 6/5/2020 at 10:09 AM, posty said:

There are probably anywhere from 10 to 15 percent of the people out there who are just not very good people

Romney:  "There are 47% with him [Obama], who are dependent on the government, who believe they are victims."  Basically true  Ends his candidacy effectively.

Biden:  Says the quote above, possibly the most dividing comment I've heard from a candidate.  Crickets will ensue.

The best part though is, NewbieBot can no longer claim Trump is the most divisive candidate in this race 17 times in a thread.  :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Romney:  "There are 47% with him [Obama], who are dependent on the government, who believe they are victims."  Basically true  Ends his candidacy effectively.

Biden:  Says the quote above, possibly the most dividing comment I've heard from a candidate.  Crickets will ensue.

The best part though is, NewbieBot can no longer claim Trump is the most divisive candidate in this race 17 times in a thread.  :thumbsup:

Logic doesn't get in the way of pewbies posts. He just avoids logic at all costs. That guy is pure hate filled stupidity on a stick. 

I'm starting to think more and more that Biden is merely running as a ploy to step down right after the inauguration if he wins so his vice president would become president.

They're simply using Biden for his name to try and defeat Trump. It'll be interesting to see who he picks as his vice president. If it's any of the ones that were running as president earlier this year than you know that this has to be the case.

There is no way he lasts 6 months, much less 4 years.

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm starting to think more and more that Biden is merely running as a ploy to step down right after the inauguration if he wins so his vice president would become president.

They're simply using Biden for his name to try and defeat Trump. It'll be interesting to see who he picks as his vice president. If it's any of the ones that were running as president earlier this year than you know that this has to be the case.

Oh, I said this months ago.  If I were a Democrat, I'd be pretty pissed off if that happens.  I don't like Mike Pence (didn't like Trump that much either [I voted for Carson in the primaries]).  But, if I had a chance to vote for Pence and didn't, but was willing to accept him as my VP to elect Trump, fine.  Then if Trump stepped down within months of be elected solely to make Pence as my president, the GOP could consider me a non voter for a number of years.

Let's say that Harris is his choice.  Millions of people had a chance to vote for her in the primaries and virtually no one did.  If you didn't want her as your President when you had the CHOICE, why would you accept being FORCED to accept her.  But of course, because Democrats are morons, they won't care.

My money has been, and still is on, Klobuchar.  It's funny, the Democrats champion the cause of young women and minorities, yet, the last 2 people standing in the nomination were old white men.  Yeah, they're the party of diversity!!  :dunno:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Oh, I said this months ago.  If I were a Democrat, I'd be pretty pissed off if that happens.  I don't like Mike Pence (didn't like Trump that much either [I voted for Carson in the primaries]).  But, if I had a chance to vote for Pence and didn't, but was willing to accept him as my VP to elect Trump, fine.  Then if Trump stepped down within months of be elected solely to make Pence as my president, the GOP could consider me a non voter for a number of years.

Let's say that Harris is his choice.  Millions of people had a chance to vote for her in the primaries and virtually no one did.  If you didn't want her as your President when you had the CHOICE, why would you accept being FORCED to accept her.  But of course, because Democrats are morons, they won't care.

My money has been, and still is on, Klobuchar.  It's funny, the Democrats champion the cause of young women and minorities, yet, the last 2 people standing in the nomination were 2 old white men.  Yeah, they're the party of diversity!!  :dunno:

I either forgot or missed your previous post!  Great follow up here.

They are no more the party of diversity than the KKK is.  They only pander to the blacks every 4 years, and every 4 years the black monolith continues to vote for them.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They are no more the party of diversity than the KKK is.  They only pander to the blacks every 4 years, and every 4 years the black monolith continues to vote for them.

Liberal voters, black and white, are dumb people. Either that or they are weak minded and have been systemically brainwashed by a liberal educational experience.

Or both.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I said it after Sanders bowed out leaving only Biden.   I don't even remember when that was.  LOL

You're exactly right... they're important to the cause once every 4 years.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 7:04 AM, Baker Boy said:

"Every single great idea that has marked the 21st century, the 20th century and the 19th century has required government vision and government incentive."

- Joe Biden

Joe Biden is from the government and he's here to help.

The Democrats have been up in black peoples shite since jump. Slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, Housing projects, education, welfare. Now they are going to finally get it done for them. They will get the police off their back. About time. I guess. 

On 6/6/2020 at 5:18 AM, Reality said:

Once again, I don't blame Biden. It's his handlers and the Democratic establishment who deserve the blame. This has to stop.

The poor sign langauge lady in the top right has no idea what to do.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

My money has been, and still is on, Klobuchar.  It's funny, the Democrats champion the cause of young women and minorities, yet, the last 2 people standing in the nomination were old white men.  Yeah, they're the party of diversity!!  :dunno:

Klobuchar's chances took a major hit because when she was prosecutor, that kneeler cop had an accusation of abuse against him but she refused to do anything. I don't know the circumstances of that previous allegation against the kneeler but bringing that up'll makes for a good stick to smack her with and the Dems responsible for thinking on Biden's behalf will have to take that into consideration.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Klobuchar's chances took a major hit because when she was prosecutor, that kneeler cop had an accusation of abuse against him but she refused to do anything. I don't know the circumstances of that previous allegation against the kneeler but bringing that up'll makes for a good stick to smack her with and the Dems responsible for thinking on Biden's behalf will have to take that into consideration.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but because she's a Democrat, she'll be forgiven and the whole thing will be ignored.  But also because during the Senate session about the Russian Hoax, she complained that the Republicans are trying to redirect the public's attention from the racist cops.  I think she'll go unscathed through this.  I mean, she's on their side after all.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but because she's a Democrat, she'll be forgiven and the whole thing will be ignored.  But also because during the Senate session about the Russian Hoax, she complained that the Republicans are trying to redirect the public's attention from the racist cops.  I think she'll go unscathed through this.  I mean, she's on their side after all.

I can see the production now.

The state is ablaze, tensions are high, and Amy steps in to the fray providing visionary leadership. Backed by the media and antifa, all of a sudden, peace returns.

Biden names her his running mate, and one of two things happen... Either Biden declines the nomination based on health reasons, and they give it to Amy, or he runs with her on the ticket and resigns either before or just after the election.

Dems have first female president. White and male privilege is checked. LA LA LA, land of happy smurfs. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

She had left office while the kneelers case was working its way through. Doesn’t matter, whoever didn’t want her to get the spot got it out there and now it’s too late. 

2 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Don't go away mad, just go away.

~Motley Crue

12 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

:lol:

Corn Pop? Is that you?

Really, where's the first half of this?

This quote is always appropriate when talking about Biden...

"Good Lord, what has this buffoon done now?" - Judge Elihu Smails

19 minutes ago, posty said:

This quote is always appropriate when talking about Biden...

"Good Lord, what has this buffoon done now?" - Judge Elihu Smails

Covfefe

Corona and Riots can’t hide the truth. 

Joe Biden gave the enology at Robert Byrd’s funeral. A quote from Robert Byrd, who was a leader in the KKK while American boys were going off to war “I shall never serve in the armed forces with a negro by my side. I would rather die a thousand times and would rather see old glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimens from the wilds”.