Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Maybe if other cops grow some balls and speak out about the pussie who murdered this guy, the whole system will be spared. but we both know it will happen. These cops are all cowards. They deserve the slack they get. 

What do you do to fight crime in the streets? Just point white people to your posts on the internet?

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Maybe if other cops grow some balls and speak out about the pussie who murdered this guy, the whole system will be spared. but we both know it will happen. These cops are all cowards. They deserve the slack they get. 

They got fired in a matter of hours. What are you talking about? 

Fock that is bad. This one is the worst of these I've seen. That cop is a complete doosh and was enjoying tortuting they guy. He deserves to go down for manslaughter for sure, and murder isn't outside the realm of the possible. 

57 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Ghetto pieces of shlt. When John Wayne Gacy got caught for killing 30+ kids, did the community go out there and throw rocks at clowns? 

12 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Ghetto pieces of shlt. When John Wayne Gacy got caught for killing 30+ kids, did the community go out there and throw rocks at clowns?

Wow. Between the two pickup truck murderers in Georgia, the batshit crazy chick in the park, and the neck-stomping murderous cop, this has been a rough stretch for you racist asswholes. On the one hand, you probably loved seeing all that racism out there. But these damn video cameras are catching it all. This stuff was so much easier to get away with before.  T&P

39 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wow. Between the two pickup truck murderers in Georgia, the batshit crazy chick in the park, and the neck-stomping murderous cop, this has been a rough stretch for you racist asswholes. On the one hand, you probably loved seeing all that racism out there. But these damn video cameras are catching it all. This stuff was so much easier to get away with before.  T&P

Oh newbie, so glad you want to stick up for violent fvcks trying to injure innocent people with rocks because someone in the same profession was deemed to be a bad guy. Plus, those dlckheads were just flinging rocks into crowds without giving a shlt if they kill someone or not. 

Also happy some lady in a park who called a black guy an African American was fired? Weird. 

T&P :lol:

32 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Amazing how things work, isn't it?

JHC...talk about  non sequitur.  Trying to shoehorn this chicks situation into a comparison is idiotic, even for you.  Its done for heightening of emotion only, and not a comparison of similiar situations. But, as usual, nuance is lost on you.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

JHC...talk about  non sequitur.  Trying to shoehorn this chicks situation into a comparison is idiotic, even for you.  Its done for heightening of emotion only, and not a comparison of similiar situations. But, as usual, nuance is lost on you.

Oh it's quite relevant.  You just don't want to see it. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Oh it's quite relevant.  

If youre using it as an indictment on the justice system, cool, start your own thread about it. If your using to to bolster a racist cop argument,  youre dense.

28 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Well, it’s not like Newbie came up with it.  Funny they didn’t use Feinstein to make the point though. The DOJ dropped her insider trading investigation too.  Hack gonna hack.  

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If youre using it as an indictment on the justice system, cool, start your own thread about it. If your using to to bolster a racist cop argument,  youre dense.

This. 

I refuse to watch the video and am glad they were fired unlike what happened in NYC. Hopefully, they will be punished by having to serve jail time. If there was more swift justice, we'd see more careful police or changes in training or choosing police officers so this sort of thing doesn't happen.

(I'm mad that I laughed at the, "Will they label this a Covid-19 death" joke.)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Shut up, you're a racist and a pedophile.  Proven yesterday.  

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Shut up, you're a racist and a pedophile.  Proven yesterday.  

🤣  Is that what you've resorted to now?    Good stuff

This is going to be bad. The cop who did this has lit a fire that is going to get people hurt.  I’ve been reading up on Minneapolis. Seems that city has some prevalent crime issues in  recent years. This is only going to make it worse. Looks like another American city will go down the tubes. Newark has never recovered from the riots in the 1960’s. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is only going to make it worse. 

Yep.  This will justify everything that Kaeprnick and Co have been doing over the years. There will be outcry that policing tactics need to be softened and this will only make crime worse.  Proper policing can be done without what we saw in Minny.  But, I feel like the pendulum is gonna swing way too far the other way.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is going to be bad. The cop who did this has lit a fire that is going to get people hurt.  I’ve been reading up on Minneapolis. Seems that city has some prevalent crime issues in  recent years. This is only going to make it worse. Looks like another American city will go down the tubes. Newark has never recovered from the riots in the 1960’s. 

Swift and proper punishment of the officer will cool the flames. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Swift and proper punishment of the officer will cool the flames. 

Exactly, it's only when no punishment occurs that upsets people: Los Angeles/Rodney King.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Exactly, it's only when no punishment occurs that upsets people: Los Angeles/Rodney King.

I don’t think anyone has to worry about prosecutions and convictions in this case. If I’m one of those other cops I’m looking to take a plea. The kneeler probably won’t  get that chance. He’s going to trial unless he pleads guilty to pretty much everything. . On the law enforcement message boards I participate in there is no one taking the cops side, except for a few trolls no one  bothers with. It’s bad, it happened. Now everyone gets to live with the aftermath.  

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sadly the  enemy media and their cohorts will stoke the fire. 

They thrive on division 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Sadly the  enemy media and their cohorts will stoke the fire. 

They thrive on division 

He could be charged with murder today.  There would be no fire to stoke. 

Just now, The Observer said:

There will be aftermath though , and it won’t be good. For anyone. 

Hopefully he is, and gets the death penalty.  

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t think anyone has to worry about prosecutions and convictions in this case. If I’m one of those other cops I’m looking to take a plea. The kneeler probably won’t  get that chance. He’s going to trial unless he pleads guilty to pretty much everything. . On the law enforcement message boards I participate in there is no one taking the cops side, except for a few trolls no one  bothers with. It’s bad, it happened. Now everyone gets to live with the aftermath.  

National news (ABC tv last night) reported all 4 officers were wearing body cams. No matter what shows prior to the video we’ve viewed, there’s no excuse for holding that knee move long after dude goes completely lifeless. 

1 minute ago, Old School said:

National news (ABC tv last night) reported all 4 officers were wearing body cams. No matter what shows prior to the video we’ve viewed, there’s no excuse for holding that knee move long after dude goes completely lifeless. 

Yup. I’m all for doing what you can in the battle. Then you stop. I hate this shite. I never thought it would be worse than Justin Volpe/ Abner Louima.  But NY came back after that.  Different times, different kind of mayor. I don’t think Minneapolis is going to fare as well. 

Like the black guy did?

That would be fitting, same method, but unfortunately thats not how our justice system works. 

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Dude may have bought himself a shiny, new hate crime charge.:doh:

The guy with the Make Whites great Again hat is the cop with the knee to the neck?

Like the black guy did?

I know its upsetting to you that no one is biting on your numerous race baiting posts in this thread. Its OK that the posters that you are normally at odds with are agreeing with you that this was an ugly, and most likely racist attack on a black man.

We are normally at odds with you because you lefties like to create fake outrage and paint with a broad brush and call stuff racist when its not.  We are more analytical and judge each situation on its own merits.   

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I know its upsetting to you that no one is biting on your numerous race baiting posts in this thread. Its OK that the posters that you are normally at odds with are agreeing with you that this was an ugly, and most likely racist attack on a black man.

We are normally at odds with you because you lefties like to create fake outrage and paint with a broad brush and call stuff racist when its not.  We are more analytical and judge each situation on its own merits.   

Au contraire, mon frere. I'm glad to see there is actually a limit to what you guys find is acceptable.  Oh, I'm sure Fox News is digging deep into the victim's past.  Hoping he stole a cd or candy bar at some point so they can start changing the narrative, but as of now, I'm delighted to see everyone in agreement. 👍

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah. He’s just a troll. A simple troll. 

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. He’s just a troll. A simple troll. 

Are you having one of your days?  You seem extra upset this morning.  And even more obsessed with me than usual.  Everything okay?

Are you having one of your days?  You seem extra upset this morning.  And even more obsessed with me than usual.  Everything okay?

Yes Newbie, I’m obsessed with you.  Can’t you tell with all the times I’ve mentioned you or referred  to you? This makes two? Keep up the good work. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes Newbie, I’m obsessed with you.  Can’t you tell with all the times I’ve mentioned you or referred  to you? This makes two? Keep up the good work. 

Actually, you've typed his name about 11 times in the last 24 hours.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Today is the subject. But nice work. 

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why are you counting how many times HT has mentioned newbie ? Obsessed much?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1