Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

No mention of race so I'm guessing he wasn't bLACK. Once the protesters find that out, they will move along. Crump has already turned his jet around while screaming "mfer"!.

was it one of their community outreach conselors/peace officers that pulled the trigger?

🤔

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

The guy shot at officers first so fock him.

Also black lives don't matter to the media anymore now that Biden* is on track to be installed as president.

I do not think we can pretend that such facts matter any more, the MSM and their leftist overlords in the Democrat party will STILL portray this as some kind of "evidence" of white supremacy or some other stupid sh!t

They should have just hit him with a twisted tea.  :mad:

Headline of the article... "Minneapolis police shoot, kill man during traffic stop"

Second paragraph... "Police said the man died in an exchange of gunfire, and Chief Medaria Arradondo said witnesses said the man fired first. He said the officers’ body cameras were turned on and promised to release the video on Thursday."

Third paragraph... “I want our communities to see that so they can see for themselves,” he said. Until then, Arradondo said, “Please allow me, the (state) investigators, allow us the time, let us get the evidence, get the facts, so we can process this.

The headline draws in the BLM activists.  That's all they needed to see, the rest of the article doesn't matter and this is just an example of "systemic racism".  Yet, the media will downplay this, as will the politicians (now that the election is over), and it'll go away (until 2024), where it'll be included in "the list".  Of course the message is, "let us do our job"... though that message never came out back in May, because at that time, that message wasn't the one that was more important... "systemic racism" was.

If there is a shooting and it is a black man the media blows it out of proportion even if the black guy stole a taser and tried to shoot the cops.   If the person who is shot is white the media never ever mention the race. 

Now on the flip side if a Black man does something and the cops are looking for him the media goes out of their way to NOT describe him. I saw a video recently of a guy robbing a store. He was clearly black in the vid. Yet the media went out of their way to say that the suspect did not have a description. Even though again you could clearly see he was black. At some point the media decided for us all that blacks are never to be described when it comes to a crime. 

On 6/2/2020 at 9:15 AM, The Observer said:

So the whole tough guy walk to the church yesterday was a result of Trump being upset that so many people thought he was a pussie for hiding out in the White House bunker Friday night.

So we now know that when Trump is feeling non-masculine, he has no problem tear gassing peaceful americans so he can do a photo op to regain a few drops of testosterone.

By the way, tear gas is a chemical and is banned in war. 

Hey look, this dumbass got it wrong, again. 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2020 at 11:41 AM, The Observer said:

So now Trump is tweeting that the 75 year-old unarmed man who Buffalo police shoved backwards onto the ground may have been with Antifa.  lol  I honestly didn't predict 'that 75 year-old faked his own bleeding head trauma" would be the new Trump strategy.  WTF is advising this nitwitz? 

Cops cleared. Back on the job. Trump right, Newbie wrong. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cops cleared. Back on the job. Trump right, Newbie wrong. 

I so miss making fun of newbie. He was such an idiot. RIP newbie. 

2023 record number of people killed by police. Nice job, libtards. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

2023 record number of people killed by police. Nice job, libtards. 

Yet the Liberals picked George Floyd as their hero. BLM  🌈

4 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Yet the Liberals picked George Floyd as their hero. BLM  🌈

It's the best they could find.