Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

I think I have the answer to reducing the police presence in this country

24 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

/thread.

That was fast.

Well, liberals never want to talk about things like this. Liberal blacks dont want to get on a stage in front of black people and say "stop committing crimes, and then let's see what happens."

Liberals have become pro-crime and pro-criminals lately, to defend against the right criticizing criminals.

Remember, an enemy (criminals) of my (liberals) enemy (conservatives) is my friend.

Crazy how politics pushed democrats to turn thugs into hero's in their eyes. 

Basically, now you've got...

Republican vote: The rich, the rednecks, the general populous of conservatives, successful business owners, farmers, anyone who is pro-America
Democratic vote:  The gays, celebs, the poor, the blacks, the gangs, the looters, those with nose rings and dress in goth, those who have committed violent crimes, anyone who is trying to destroy America. 

Also, lets look at what conservatives offer. I'll start with this:  Food.  The conservatives produce the products needed to make about 95% of the food in the US.  Tell a liberal this, and they reply with "So what mutha. I get my food from a grocery store.  Don't need no redneck farmers"

The liberals produce single - mother homes. 

• Like 1

No one gave a shlt. But yet now everyone "cares". 

https://www.baltimoresun.com/politics/bs-md-baltimore-state-of-city-20150309-story.html

Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake is urging black men to do more to help stop the killing in Baltimore — a call to action some applauded as a blunt truth, while others said the city government needs to step up as well.

In her State of the City address Monday, the mayor said more black men must become involved as mentors, tutors and community activists if the city is to reduce homicides — which, she noted, often involve black men killing black men.

"Too many of us in the black community have become complacent about black-on-black crime," she said afterward. "While many of us are willing to march and protest and become active in the face of police misconduct, many of us turn a blind eye when it's us killing us."

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, liberals never want to talk about things like this. Liberal blacks dont want to get on a stage in front of black people and say "stop committing crimes, and then let's see what happens."

I agree completely.

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No one gave a shlt. But yet now everyone is "cares". 

https://www.baltimoresun.com/politics/bs-md-baltimore-state-of-city-20150309-story.html

Gotta love it!  I'm surprised she's doing now.  Strategically, this is bad.  She only needed to wait 6 months.  If Biden wins, after the inauguration, ask the feds for help.  If Trump wins, waiting until that same time frame would be enough time for everyone to pretend that June didn't happen.

The rioters claim to be "peaceful protestors"

Some are peaceful.  So... how about this: If you are vandalizing or destroying property when you are protesting, you get shot and killed.

Everyone should be good with that, right? 

Anyone left protesting after a couple days, will be peaceful, by process of elimination. Actual elimination.   Ya know they they can "breed qualities in our out of a species" ... well, you can shoot them out also.  I'd be 100% fine with this.

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Sadly the only black celebrity who did turned out to be a serial rapist. Woops. 

4 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Liberals have become pro-crime and pro-criminals lately, to defend against the right criticizing criminals.

Remember, an enemy (criminals) of my (liberals) enemy (conservatives) is my friend.

Crazy how politics pushed democrats to turn thugs into hero's in their eyes. 

Basically, now you've got...

Republican vote: The rich, the rednecks, the general populous of conservatives, successful business owners, farmers, anyone who is pro-America
Democratic vote:  The gays, celebs, the poor, the blacks, the gangs, the looters, those with nose rings and dress in goth, those who have committed violent crimes, anyone who is trying to destroy America. 

Also, lets look at what conservatives offer. I'll start with this:  Food.  The conservatives produce the products needed to make about 95% of the food in the US.  Tell a liberal this, and they reply with "So what mutha. I get my food from a grocery store.  Don't need no redneck farmers"

The liberals produce single - mother homes. 

I have to disagree with you when you put the rich in the republican voter category. What group of rich people are you talking about? It’s not Wall Street. They’re as liberal as it gets on everything but taxes and regulations. It’s not the tech industry either . Or media or Hollywood. Corporations are all woke now. What group of rich people are still republicans? Wall Street is Biden’s second biggest contributor. 

7 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

You forgot illegals and dead people.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have to disagree with you when you put the rich in the republican voter category. What group of rich people are you talking about? It’s not Wall Street. They’re as liberal as it gets on everything but taxes and regulations. It’s not the tech industry either . Or media or Hollywood. Corporations are all woke now. What group of rich people are still republicans? Wall Street is Biden’s second biggest contributor. 

Everyone that I know that has a lot of money, and let me add this --- that has WORKED for their money--- created it themselves --- meaning didn't inherit it or somehow get it for free...votes Republican.  Doesn't everyone yak about "1%'ers" --- and that was why there was Occupy Wall Street, etc?  Maybe I'm out of the loop on that part...but...the well-to-do's around here, vote Red.  

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Everyone that I know that has a lot of money, and let me add this --- that has WORKED for their money--- created it themselves --- meaning didn't inherit it or somehow get it for free...votes Republican.  Doesn't everyone yak about "1%'ers" --- and that was why there was Occupy Wall Street, etc?  Maybe I'm out of the loop on that part...but...the well-to-do's around here, vote Red.  

I guess we have a different level of rich. Rich people in America, really rich people, are liberal. Look at the states where the rich people in mass are. They are liberal states by and large. 

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess we have a different level of rich. Rich people in America, really rich people, are liberal. Look at the states where the rich people in mass are. They are liberal states by and large. 

Its because the democrat party is Tammany Hall.  The super rich white globalist liberals view minorities as slaves still.  Instead of farming cotton, they farm votes / political power for them.  The new plantation is the voting booth.  They minorities are supposed to vote democrat, then these super rich globalist liberals take the power and enrich themselves without getting called out by the press (which they also control.)

Most people that I know that are successful are left leaning.  These are MA, NY, and NJ people for the most part.  Most college grads in engineering, comp sci, some lawyers.  Almost no SJWs in that bunch.  The successful electricians, plumbers, guy who started pest control biz, all repubs.  

25 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Most people that I know that are successful are left leaning.  These are MA, NY, and NJ people for the most part.  Most college grads in engineering, comp sci, some lawyers.  Almost no SJWs in that bunch.  The successful electricians, plumbers, guy who started pest control biz, all repubs.  

To be successful often means focusing on your strengths instead of fixing your weaknesses.  A first round NFL cornerback isn't going to spend countless hours learning to throw a football into tight windows nor practice swim moves against 350 pound defensive linemen.  He is going to work on pass coverage.  A person that becomes successful in their career is likely to be focusing exclusively on their career and not spending countless hours trying to understand politics.  If they think about politics, they will probably just pick up a popular newspaper or read a popular website and internalize what they read there.  So most are likely going to lean left because they are consuming junk while they focus on their career.

31 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

They went through the left wing indoctrination mill of the university system and liekly got a splash. The liberal arts and humanities are totally infested and compromised, sadly and It spills over into media, big tech, and Hollywood.

i say we let only black cops arrest black people. and white and black cops can arrest whitey.

yay a win against racism!!!

16 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

They went through the left wing indoctrination mill of the university system and liekly got a splash. The liberal arts and humanities are totally infested and compromised, sadly and It spills over into media, big tech, and Hollywood.

Its also difference between children and adults.  A 7 year old is likely to revere their parent or guardian because they seem like they know everything.  Once the child becomes a teen, starts figuring things out for themselves, and draws their own conclusions, they naturally start to rebel and want the freedom to do things their own way.

Adults go thru the exact same thing.  When they hit 18 and are in the early 20s, they are much more likely to revere Big Government because it seems like they know everything.  Once a young adult gets older into their 30s and 40s, they start figuring things out for themselves, drawing their own conclusions, and start to rebel and want the freedom to do things their own way.  So adults drift to the right as they get older.

If you want your children to turn out republican, the best way is to educate them on how to manage their lives and do things without government interference.  Then let them draw their own conclusions on if they want to continue to do it their own way or kneel and obey to government demands.

32 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

these are tech people, its not a left wing indoctrination mill.  you didn't go to college, right?

38 minutes ago, riversco said:

To be successful often means focusing on your strengths instead of fixing your weaknesses.  A first round NFL cornerback isn't going to spend countless hours learning to throw a football into tight windows nor practice swim moves against 350 pound defensive linemen.  He is going to work on pass coverage.  A person that becomes successful in their career is likely to be focusing exclusively on their career and not spending countless hours trying to understand politics.  If they think about politics, they will probably just pick up a popular newspaper or read a popular website and internalize what they read there.  So most are likely going to lean left because they are consuming junk while they focus on their career.

an intelligent person doesn't need countless hrs trying to understand something.  these people lean left for a number of reasons...not cause they are consuming things you do not support.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

Ok, so what you're saying is that the top 5/10% of the country is Democrat, the middle class is Republican?  I'll concede that.  So then, why is there a NEED to pass legislation on taxing the top 5/10%?  Why don't they just give their money to the government?  I mean, they support the cause after all.  Yes?  Why pass laws that have tax thresholds that include the middle class?  People have the right to do with their disposable income as they see fit.  Why not just give it all back to the government?  My guess is that it's because they're hypocrites (shocker!!).

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

these are tech people, its not a left wing indoctrination mill.  you didn't go to college, right?

LOL.

The entire point of my one-and-done Army career was to go to college. I was rather good at school but being  poor and the wrong color, I didn't have many options (other than a loan and I didn't want that0. Unfortunatly, I also screwed up and went into the liberal arts with a social studies degree but I landed on my feet anyway teaching English in China.

So anyway, I got a first hand look at the liberal arts, and I do love the humanities and liberal arts, so it's with a heavy heart that I write them off as tainted and corrupted.

12 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

an intelligent person doesn't need countless hrs trying to understand something.  these people lean left for a number of reasons...not cause they are consuming things you do not support.  

No really you'd be surprised how long it can take for someone to "get it", even intelligent people.  I took advanced science and math courses with the brightest students. You would see them learn things incredibly fast.  But if it wasn't something they were focused on, they could really struggle, especially when there isn't clear definitions of right and wrong.  That requires a lot of social intelligence which a lot of them lacked.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Ok, so what you're saying is that the top 5/10% of the country is Democrat, the middle class is Republican? Nope, didn't say that at all.  I'll concede that.  Its a point you made, you can't then concede it.  So then, why is there a NEED to pass legislation on taxing the top 5/10%?  not sure why you are bringing in tax code.  Why don't they just give their money to the government?  You should propose this to this 5% to 10% you speak of.  I mean, they support the cause after all.  What cause?  Yes?  ?  Why pass laws that have tax thresholds that include the middle class?  So we should keep the current tax rates and never propose any change.  People have the right to do with their disposable income as they see fit.  as always.  Why not just give it all back to the government?  No one wants this.  My guess is that it's because they're hypocrites (shocker!!).  Your guess is probably wrong..not a shocker!!

20 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

LOL.

The entire point of my one-and-done Army career was to go to college. I was rather good at school but being  poor and the wrong color, I didn't have many options (other than a loan and I didn't want that0. Unfortunatly, I also screwed up and went into the liberal arts with a social studies degree but I landed on my feet anyway teaching English in China.

So anyway, I got a first hand look at the liberal arts, and I do love the humanities and liberal arts, so it's with a heavy heart that I write them off as tainted and corrupted.

not meant in any way, I just knew that you went to the military, and then ended up teaching in China somehow, didn't know about college.  and the point was really that tech schools seem to be quite different from liberal arts schools, my tech school was not in any way a left wing indoctrination setting.  maybe there is a timing factor in there as well, as I went to college in the early 90s.  there were certainly political type events, rodney king, etc, but it was pre internet...I can't remember one protest of any kind.  maybe there was an Earth Day thing.  your liberal arts school gave you a first hand look at your school, which may have leaned left.  don't lump every college together.  

28 minutes ago, riversco said:

No really you'd be surprised how long it can take for someone to "get it", even intelligent people.  I took advanced science and math courses with the brightest students. You would see them learn things incredibly fast.  But if it wasn't something they were focused on, they could really struggle, especially when there isn't clear definitions of right and wrong.  That requires a lot of social intelligence which a lot of them lacked.

you likely lack it more than you think...people not getting on board with your thinking isn't a struggle for them.  

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

not meant in any way, I just knew that you went to the military, and then ended up teaching in China somehow, didn't know about college.  and the point was really that tech schools seem to be quite different from liberal arts schools, my tech school was not in any way a left wing indoctrination setting.  maybe there is a timing factor in there as well, as I went to college in the early 90s.  there were certainly political type events, rodney king, etc, but it was pre internet...I can't remember one protest of any kind.  maybe there was an Earth Day thing.  your liberal arts school gave you a first hand look at your school, which may have leaned left.  don't lump every college together.  

From what I an tell it's just gotten worse. Academia in the arts and humanities have gone to sh*t, overrun with woke culture. Since I have an affection and aptitude for that sort of thing, it's particularly disturbing for me. Going to a tech school, you'd been insulated from the drama.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

From what I an tell it's just gotten worse. Academia in the arts and humanities have gone to sh*t, overrun with woke culture. Since I have an affection and aptitude for that sort of thing, it's particularly disturbing for me. Going to a tech school, you'd been insulated from the drama.

I have heard that it has gotten worse over and over, and its likely accurate.  I would guess my experience was similar to other Tech schools at the time.  I believe it has stayed that way, but have heard of safe space type stuff at other tech schools more recently.  though my son went to a tech school and never heard of any hard lefty drama from his experience.  

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Ok, so what you're saying is that the top 5/10% of the country is Democrat, the middle class is Republican? Nope, didn't say that at all.  You clearly inferred it though.  I'll concede that.  Its a point you made, you can't then concede it.  It's a point that, as stated, you clearly inferred.  So then, why is there a NEED to pass legislation on taxing the top 5/10%?  not sure why you are bringing in tax code.  Because that's what the Democrat politicians have been championing for years.  Are you choosing to ignore that... or just pretending that it never happened.  Why don't they just give their money to the government?  You should propose this to this 5% to 10% you speak of.  Why, the Democrats do this every year by proposing these tax increases.  If these people support that cause, there's no reason why they can't take that initiative on their own.  I mean, don't Democrats always protest for things until they get what they want?  I mean, they support the cause after all.  What cause?  Democrat politicians who want to tax the upper class.  Yes?  ?  The ones they vote for.  Why pass laws that have tax thresholds that include the middle class?  So we should keep the current tax rates and never propose any change.  People have the right to do with their disposable income as they see fit.  as always.  Why not just give it all back to the government?  No one wants this.  What do you mean?  Democrat politicians want to tax the upper income earners, they've never mixed their words on this.  If those people keep voting for these Democrats and their policies, they clearly want that.  If they clearly want that, they can just take it upon themselves to do it.  They shouldn't need a tax law to force it.  My guess is that it's because they're hypocrites (shocker!!).  Your guess is probably wrong..not a shocker!!  Of course you think that, it's what Democrats do... get things wrong and blame someone else.

If black crime went down to zero, how many blacks would be killed by police each year moving forward? How many black people would be flooding into the prisons? How many would be abused by police each year? What would the black communities be like? How many less humans would die in this country every year?