Cloaca du jour

Why peeps is black...a lesson

See!! This is what I've been trying to explain!! We are one human species, we're not different, we just look a bit different. Over time we developed different characteristics but overall, we can still breed with one another so we're still basically the same.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

See!! This is what I've been trying to explain!! We are one human species, we're not different, we just look a bit different. Over time we developed different characteristics but overall, we can still breed with one another so we're still basically the same.

Wanna breed, baby? :wub: 

He's not even a real scientist. This guy has a MBA in engineering and quit that to do comedy. There is a lot more to it than light. What about bone density. Blacks have denser bones. And why did people migrate out of Africa. Were they just curious or wanted the hell out.

Who cares? I couldn't care less about skin color other than, I just know there are various areas in this country that you couldn't pay me to walk around in because I know that because I have light colored skin, there is a very good chance I wouldn't make it out in one piece.

That's why I live in a place where all people don't care about it. It's all good in my world. 

I don't care about race but saying we are all equal is not reality. If that were the case the NFL and NBA would not be 90% blacks or whatever it is. We're not equal. They are better at things as a race. Other races are better at things than them and even some sports like swimming where denser bones is a major disadvantage. 

25 minutes ago, peenie said:

4 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

He's not even a real scientist. This guy has a MBA in engineering and quit that to do comedy. There is a lot more to it than light. What about bone density. Blacks have denser bones. And why did people migrate out of Africa. Were they just curious or wanted the hell out.

He's not completely wrong, but he's not completely right either.  He is right on how our skin color has been determined over time (evolution).  He goes awry when he tries to conflate that to a social construct.  From an appearance perspective, all people are the same... be that black, white, Asian, Hispanic, what have you, it's simply a "cosmetic" difference, specifically, color.  That said, there is visual and statistical proof that color ISN'T what has separated people over the last 300+ years.

2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I don't care about race but saying we are all equal is not reality. If that were the case the NFL and NBA would not be 90% blacks or whatever it is. We're not equal. They are better at things as a race. Other races are better at things than them and even some sports like swimming where denser bones is a major disadvantage. 

Racist. :mad:

Black Lives Matter.

No Human is Illegal

Love. Love.

Kiss Liberal Ass.

etc....

Oh, that's right. I forgot, the northerners mated with the Neanderthals. So that might account for some difference.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Oh, that's right. I forgot, the northerners mated with the Neanderthals. So that might account for some difference.

Yeah. That's what happened.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Ive been told that Neanderthal puzzie is mighty cold.  But I don’t know. 

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Engineers take as much science as a chemist or physicist.  Dude is spot on regardless of why we evolved diff skin tones.  Bone diffs etc are caused by environmental differences as well.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

In the 1960's and before that time the NFL and NBA were 90% white. Did we evolve our genetics in 50 years time???

13 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Engineers take as much science as a chemist or physicist.  Dude is spot on regardless of why we evolved diff skin tones.  Bone diffs etc are caused by environmental differences as well.

I'm also an Engineer. Took all those courses but I'm not qualified to discuss the history of Africa. Neither is he. It's way more complicated that skin color and the sun I know that damn much.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

In the 1960's and before that time the NFL and NBA were 90% white. Did we evolve our genetics in 50 years time???

Still doesn't answer for pro swimmers. Not many black ones.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Genetics, no... participation... yes.

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

I'm also an Engineer. Took all those courses but I'm not qualified to discuss the history of Africa. Neither is he. It's way more complicated that skin color and the sun I know that damn much.

What is more complicated? Racial classifications? It's based on science that was created sometime ago before the modern knowledge of genetics, before people had even met someone from Fiji or even knew that island existed. Racial classifications are nonsense, not the fact that we are all the same species.

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Genetics, no... participation... yes.

But you're making a statement about genetics based on who plays on these teams. Blacks aren't superior to whites genetically when it comes to playing sports. It's just that in this country, it's a high paying field and its easy to participate in and many poor urban blacks spend an ungodly amount of time committed to competing to play. White kids have other options.

Larry Bird

Gronk

White kids want to play....Fortnite.

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

What is more complicated? Racial classifications? It's based on science that was created sometime ago before the modern knowledge of genetics, before people had even met someone from Fiji or even knew that island existed. Racial classifications are nonsense, not the fact that we are all the same species.

I don't know why Native Americans were damn near impossible to enslave. Maybe it's culture, maybe something else going on but it's something. Why were Europeans such warmongers...meh..

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

But you're making a statement about genetics based on who plays on these teams. Blacks aren't superior to whites genetically when it comes to playing sports. It's just that in this country, it's a high paying field and its easy to participate in and many poor urban blacks spend an ungodly amount of time committed to competing to play. White kids have other options.

Larry Bird

White kids want to play....Fortnite.

Chinese have billions of people, they should dominate every sport but they do not. That's genetics. Chinese boxers, weightlifting. Just not going to happen for them. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings that we are not all equal.If there was something I could do to make you feel better I would believe me.   

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I don't know why Native Americans were damn near impossible to enslave. Maybe it's culture, maybe something else going on but it's something. Why were Europeans such warmongers...meh..

Chinese have billions of people, they should dominate every sport but they do not. That's genetics. Chinese boxers, weightlifting. Just not going to happen for them. I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings that we are not all equal.If there was something I could do to make you feel better I would believe me.   

But you are basing that on the Chinese people that have made it to our shores.

How many Pygmy Africans can play basketball? They're black!!

1 minute ago, peenie said:

But you are basing that on the Chinese people that have made it to our shores.

How many Pygmy Africans can play basketball? They're black!!

Mugsy Bouges.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Mugsy Bouges.

There are few like that where they can jump 50 inches high or something insane. I don't ever think a white guy in the NBA ever achieved that level of vertical height. I know in the military, there was a study done where hispanics don't do well in physical fitness. Their answer was they did not know why which is the nice way of saying poor genetics overall. 

39 minutes ago, peenie said:

Yes they are... but it goes back to why I said that Bill Nye is conflating arguments.  I agree with him that all races, on the surface are the same... with the only difference of people being pigmentation, which was determined by geography.  He's absolutely correct on that.  That said, one thing that he doesn't factor in... that he should, is how that geography also impacts your body make up.  As the human body evolved over time, in certain geographical environments, a different level of body type was needed to adapt.  That means a higher or lower muscle mass... higher or lower bone density.  He's also factoring in something that shouldn't be.  Social constructs.  Regions have different social constructs.  Where you live dictates how you live.  Some regions required more physical labor than others.  Some regions required more thought than others.

The reason you don't really see it in other countries is because they have lower black populations.  In this country, black people represent 13.4% of the overall population.  In Germany they represent less than 1%.  Black people represent 3.6% of the population in Canada.  In England, black people represent 3.3%.  I'm willing to bet that outside of Africa and the US, Canada and England is the next highest.  Heck, even in South Africa, black people only represent 9.6% of the population.  Another reason why blacks are more superior to whites, physically... is because of... opportunity!  That's right, being in the US gives black people a higher level of access and opportunity to develop their genetic gifts/traits.  Other countries, more socialized ones, don't allow that.  Want to guess which of the 2 parties supports a more "socialized" government?

This is where I find the liberal agenda on science & government to be very hypocritical and why they lack credibility.  Science has proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that people with darker skin color are more physically developed than lighter skin people and lighter skin people are more intellectually developed than darker skin people.  These are facts.  They can't be argued.  Geography and evolution did this.  Not the white man.  Just because as a white person, I may be more intellectually advanced than a black person... it doesn't mean I'm a "better" person than a black person... it just means that's what it is.  Just because a black person may be more physically adept and athletic than me, doesn't mean he's a better person than me, it just means that's what it is.  The Democrats however tell black people that they're inferior because of the white man.  BULLCRAP!  Republican's tell black people (through policies of creating business and promoting equal opportunity), that black people can do just as well as white people.  This is why Democrats want to lower education standards for black people.  You should be pretty ticked off by that.  That's something that should offend you.  It should lead you to fight back.  But, instead, black people accept the pandering and don't realize that things won't get better because of this... they'll actually be worse.  A capitalistic society/government encourages and enables people opportunities without restriction.  It gives people access to whatever they can get their hands on to succeed.  A socialized government keeps people pigeonholed.  It tells you what you can and can not do.  It oppresses people.  That's why black people are able to thrive in this country, not just survive way more than in any other country.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yes they are... but it goes back to why I said that Bill Nye is conflating arguments.  I agree with him that all races, on the surface are the same... with the only difference of people being pigmentation, which was determined by geography.  He's absolutely correct on that.  That said, one thing that he doesn't factor in... that he should, is how that geography also impacts your body make up.  As the human body evolved over time, in certain geographical environments, a different level of body type was needed to adapt.  That means a higher or lower muscle mass... higher or lower bone density.  He's also factoring in something that shouldn't be.  Social constructs.  Regions have different social constructs.  Where you live dictates how you live.  Some regions required more physical labor than others.  Some regions required more thought than others.

The reason you don't really see it in other countries is because they have lower black populations.  In this country, black people represent 13.4% of the overall population.  In Germany they represent less than 1%.  Black people represent 3.6% of the population in Canada.  In England, black people represent 3.3%.  I'm willing to bet that outside of Africa and the US, Canada and England is the next highest.  Heck, even in South Africa, black people only represent 9.6% of the population.  Another reason why blacks are more superior to whites, physically... is because of... opportunity!  That's right, being in the US gives black people a higher level of access and opportunity to develop their genetic gifts/traits.  Other countries, more socialized ones, don't allow that.  Want to guess which of the 2 parties supports a more "socialized" government?

This is where I find the liberal agenda on science & government to be very hypocritical and why they lack credibility.  Science has proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that people with darker skin color are more physically developed than lighter skin people and lighter skin people are more intellectually developed than darker skin people.  These are facts.  They can't be argued.  Geography and evolution did this.  Not the white man.  Just because as a white person, I may be more intellectually advanced than a black person... it doesn't mean I'm a "better" person than a black person... it just means that's what it is.  Just because a black person may be more physically adept and athletic than me, doesn't mean he's a better person than me, it just means that's what it is.  The Democrats however tell black people that they're inferior because of the white man.  BULLCRAP!  Republican's tell black people (through policies of creating business and promoting equal opportunity), that black people can do just as well as white people.  This is why Democrats want to lower education standards for black people.  You should be pretty ticked off by that.  That's something that should offend you.  It should lead you to fight back.  But, instead, black people accept the pandering and don't realize that things won't get better because of this... they'll actually be worse.  A capitalistic society/government encourages and enables people opportunities without restriction.  It gives people access to whatever they can get their hands on to succeed.  A socialized government keeps people pigeonholed.  It tells you what you can and can not do.  It oppresses people.  That's why black people are able to thrive in this country, not just survive way more than in any other country.

Thanks for the effort on this one. It's not racist to say we are not all equal. Maybe one day we will even understand the brain and why some people have a higher IQ than others. I know I'm not capable of many things physicaly and mentally. Just not going to happen. I'm not as smart as Musk and certainly not as gifted as Alvin Kamara. No shame in it either. No matter how hard I try. Nothing to do with sunlight and skin color. 

1 minute ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Thanks for the effort on this one. It's not racist to say we are not all equal. Maybe one day we will even understand the brain and why some people have a higher IQ than others. I know I'm not capable of many things physicaly and mentally. Just not going to happen. I'm not as smart as Musk and certainly not as gifted as Alvin Kamara. No shame in it either. No matter how hard I try. Nothing to do with sunlight and skin color. 

Thanks, but sadly, all of that falls on deaf ears.  As you said, we're not all the same even among our own race.  So what?  It doesn't mean I can't do something great with my life.

We really needed stupid axx Bill Nye to tell us why black people are black?  We can't figure out it's because of sun exposure?  Good gracious.

Also, I'm still not 100% sure we all originated in Africa.  Nice idea, but that's only because that's wall we have discovered so far.  So blah

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

There are few like that where they can jump 50 inches high or something insane. I don't ever think a white guy in the NBA ever achieved that level of vertical height. I know in the military, there was a study done where hispanics don't do well in physical fitness. Their answer was they did not know why which is the nice way of saying poor genetics overall. 

https://www.thesportster.com/basketball/top-15-nba-players-who-prove-that-white-men-can-jump/#:~:text=13 Rex Chapman&text=At the 1991 Slam Dunk,a serious white boy swagger.

There are a handful of white guys that can jump.

14 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

We really needed stupid axx Bill Nye to tell us why black people are black?  We can't figure out it's because of sun exposure?  Good gracious.

Also, I'm still not 100% sure we all originated in Africa.  Nice idea, but that's only because that's wall we have discovered so far.  So blah

Some scientists are starting to lean away from Africa. Nobody knows for sure. There is a good case for India/China. Bill though is preaching to the wrong crowd. Need to say it in Arabic because slavery is still going on in Yemen. Sure they would be enlightened by his findings.