Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

Marlins game canceled due to COVID

1 hour ago, josh wiley said:

It’s people like u that think it’s perfectly fine for my kids to go back to school full time when they don’t go in any stores as is. Guess everything’s good until u might catch this thing

Don’t send your kids back if you’re concerned. Easy enough. 

13 hours ago, josh wiley said:

It’s people like u that think it’s perfectly fine for my kids to go back to school full time when they don’t go in any stores as is. Guess everything’s good until u might catch this thing

Keep em home karen and stay the fock out of my kids/grandkids life. 

Do you realize there has not been a single documented case of a student transferring the virus to a teacher in the WORLD? 

Stay dumb my friend! OMB!

22 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

This is what we will see with the NFL. Too many players, too little control over what they do. The NBA and the NHL may be able to pull it off since they are in "bubbles", but it does not bode well for either the MLB or NFL seasons given that it happened right away. 

MLS is doing great with their bubble, not one + test

i think NHL and NBA will do okay

14 hours ago, josh wiley said:

What hapoens if you catch it?

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Keep em home karen and stay the fock out of my kids/grandkids life. 

Do you realize there has not been a single documented case of a student transferring the virus to a teacher in the WORLD? 

Stay dumb my friend! OMB!

False:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/teachers-who-taught-summer-school-in-same-classroom-catch-coronavirus-one-dies-report.amp

Just now, drobeski said:

Got it from a student eh ? Link, proof?

Take the L dumbo.

Just now, MDC said:

Take the L dumbo.

Nope, the claim is not a single documented case of covid passed from student to teacher.  

You're link was worthless. I win again. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Take the L dumbo.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Nope, the claim is not a single documented case of covid passed from student to teacher.  

Sorry MDC, this "L" is on you.  One teacher gave it to the other two.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/us/arizona-teachers-coronavirus-survivors/index.html

"Three teachers in Arizona were sharing a classroom for two hours a day teaching online classes during the pandemic."

Meaning, there were no kids even in the room.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They closed school in March and then summer vaca. When has a student been near a teacher? :dunno:

1 minute ago, edjr said:

They closed school in March and then summer vaca. When has a student been near a teacher? :dunno:

The WORLD! :doh:

16 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/us/arizona-teachers-coronavirus-survivors/index.html

"Three teachers in Arizona were sharing a classroom for two hours a day teaching online classes during the pandemic."

Wow.  MDC should really stick to the trolling. He sucks at trying to make actual points. What a schmuck. 

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

Ooof

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The WORLD! :doh:

:lol:

31 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Hah, you got me. 🏳 :wave: 

I should read my links first.

39 minutes ago, edjr said:

:lol:

Do it Ed, you can... declare me the winner. You can do it, MDC will still like you, it's ok. 

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hah, you got me. 🏳 :wave: 

I should read my links first.

Hahaha just take the L dumbo

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Hahaha just take the L dumbo

Taken. :wave: 

Please explain why MLB can't have fans in the stands (100% outdoors), but an indoor restaurant can have people in ? :wacko:

We seriously are just making this shite up as we go.

37 minutes ago, edjr said:

Please explain why MLB can't have fans in the stands (100% outdoors), but an indoor restaurant can have people in ? :wacko:

You go to restaurants with 30,000 people? That is crazy. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You go to restaurants with 30,000 people? That is crazy. :lol:

have you always been retarded? Are restaurants at full capacity, did I miss that? what is 25% of 30000, that is what NFL was talking about letting in?  How big is a restaurant compared to a baseball stadium?

idiot

29 minutes ago, edjr said:

have you always been retarded? Are restaurants at full capacity, did I miss that? what is 25% of 30000, that is what NFL was talking about letting in?  How big is a restaurant compared to a baseball stadium?

idiot

Listen, moron. If I have a baseball stadium that holds 30k people, then even at 25%, I still have 7,500 people that are coming into the stadium. Not sure whether you have been to a game before, but do you really think that, if they have people spread out in the stadium that there won't be morons (like you) who will move up as close as they can to watch the game? Of course they will and you will never be able to keep them separated enough. What about the beer lines and the bathrooms?

I still don't see how being in a restaurant with less than 100 people where the distance can be managed is even remotely close to a sporting event in a stadium. I know that you have a feeble mind, but you might want to use what little brain power you have to think even just a little bit.

• Thanks 1

Dont need to read a single word and wont.

I bartend in an outdoor restaurant, you have no idea what its like or what goes on. youre an idiot. There are hundreds (215 max) of people in there at a time. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

Dont need to read a single word and wont.

I bartend in an outdoor restaurant, you have no idea what its like or what goes on. youre an idiot. There are hundreds of people in there at a time.

idiot

Call names, throw gun. Got it. :lol: 

Are you going to take your ball and go home, too?  :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Call names, throw gun. Got it. :lol: 

Are you going to take your ball and go home, too?  :lol:

clueless Idiot

Are you still hiding under the bed? afraid the virus will get you?

other people want to live and are.

• Confused 1

if you think all restaurants that finally got to open after being shutdown for months, are adhering to 6 feet and all that other bullshit, you are kidding yourself. a busy restaurant has no chance or time to do that bullshit. They are in it to make money and that's it. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Don't you two golf together?  :o

We need to get a geek outing going again. Ed set it up. ... both ded

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

We need to get a geek outing going again. Ed set it up. ... both ded

I didn't go my league last night because it was too f-ing hot. I hate when golf is like work.  

yeah i'd be down for that.

2 hours ago, edjr said:

It really is dumb.  None of it makes any sense.  Gotta wear masks outside wherever you can't maintain 6'.  Unless you're at a concert, festival, demonstration or riot, where is there anywhere outdoors where you can't take a few steps away from the next guy?

Restaurants near me have turned into sidewalk bars. Maybe half the people have no masks on and people are packed in well within 6 feet of each other. I still think this is less risky than indoor seating and stagnant air.

MLB will he shut down soon anyway but fans in the stands is a bad idea. Sure if everyone entered and exited the stadium 6 feet apart and wore masks in public areas and concessions it would be fine. But they won’t.

Nats players voted not to go to Miami to play the Marlins this weekend.  Based on the CBA, Nats players can't make that call.  League has to make a decision now.  

11 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

It really is dumb.  None of it makes any sense.  Gotta wear masks outside wherever you can't maintain 6'.  Unless you're at a concert, festival, demonstration or riot, where is there anywhere outdoors where you can't take a few steps away from the next guy?

Exactly. it's all poppycock. 

1 hour ago, Mookz said:

Don't you two golf together?  :o

I golfed with Ed and Drob once. I have seen drob other times. I argue with them both here. I disagree with stuff that they write here all the time. Doesn't mean that we have to hate each other.

Ed is like your little retarded brother (I say that for the FBG spies). He licks the windows, drools a lot and does really dumb things, but he is still family. :dunno:

14 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I golfed with Ed and Drob once. I have seen drob other times. I argue with them both here. I disagree with stuff that they write here all the time. Doesn't mean that we have to hate each other.

Ed is like your little retarded brother (I say that for the FBG spies). He licks the windows, drools a lot and does really dumb things, but he is still family. :dunno:

:wub:

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I didn't go my league last night because it was too f-ing hot. I hate when golf is like work.  

yeah i'd be down for that.

I played 15 holes yesterday, 18 sunday, 18 sat afternoon,  9 Friday, 22 Thursday, 18 Tuesday, Monday, Saturday,  sunday...

I have no life and my elbow is falling off. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

I played 15 holes yesterday, 18 sunday, 18 sat afternoon,  9 Friday, 22 Thursday, 18 Tuesday, Monday, Saturday,  sunday...

I have no life and my elbow is falling off. 

have you been to far Corner yet? I played Bradford a couple of times

Marlins season "on pause"...

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/07/marlins-season-paused-as-mlb-plots-scheduling-modifications.html

12:58pm: The Phillies are expected to resume action against the Blue Jays on Friday, Bob Brookover of the Philadelphia Inquirer tweets.

12:52pm: The Marlins’ 2020 campaign has been “paused,” according to Craig Mish of Sports Grid (Twitter link). That development is part of an apparent effort on the part of Major League Baseball to tweak its schedule to account for the breakout of COVID-19 cases within the Miami organization.

With the Phillies also sidelined, at least for the short term, the league is left with two teams out of action. It’s considering a plan to match up those two organizations’ previously scheduled opponents — the Yankees and Orioles — in order to keep logging as many games as possible, per Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic (Twitter link).

While the Philadelphia organization doesn’t have any new positive tests to worry about, it recently took the field against the Marlins. The Phils will also be held back for at least some time as a result, Joel Sherman of the New York Post reports (Twitter links).

The idea, it seems, would be to get the Marlins and Phillies caught up on total contests later in the season. If they don’t quite make it to 60 total games, postseason qualification could still be determined by winning percentage. It isn’t clear exactly what standards the league will apply to determine when to resume action for these teams.

This on-the-fly scheduling construction is obviously fraught with difficulty. Many problems could end up being kicked down the road, particularly if the Marlins have further difficulties or the breakout turns out to have expanded to other organizations.