Sign in to follow this  
edjr

How is new released George Floyd video, not the 1st thing on every newscast all week?

5 minutes ago, posty said:

If Trump loses the election, he should pardon these cops right before he leaves office...

He Can’t pardon state crimes, only federal.  You’re welcome. 

On 8/8/2020 at 11:07 AM, Djgb13 said:

I still don’t agree he deserved to die or have someone put their knee on his neck. No problem with them holding him down on the ground. He totally was resisting so I have no sympathy there. Knee on neck was excessive :dunno: 

And yet there's NO proof this is what killed him.

But by all means....let's charge the cop with Murder.

On 8/8/2020 at 12:37 PM, Patented Phil said:

I’m starting to think that Floyd may have died from an overdose.  The trial will likely come down to expert medical opinions as to whether his air or blood supply was restricted by Chauvin’s knee.  My guess is that the Defense will be able to make a compelling argument that Floyd was in the midst of an overdose, as evidenced by his behavior and inability to breath, as is clearly shown in the video of him being put into the car.  The cops certainly didn’t help, but based on what I have seen it looks more like a case of manslaughter or criminal negligence than murder.  If the cop can make a case the knee to the neck restraint was customary procedure or a technique taught to him during training, then he probably gets off.  And then the real riots begin.

Gee...ya fuckin thinK?

4 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Still though, don’t you think the cops did a lousy job here?

absolutely.  But doesn't mean they're guilty of murder.

Fired?  Yep.

Prosecuted?  Shouldn't be.

52 minutes ago, BLS said:

And yet there's NO proof this is what killed him.

But by all means....let's charge the cop with Murder.

I thought they confirmed he died from asphyxiation? 

47 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Still though, don’t you think the cops did a lousy job here?

I'm with you, the ball was dropped.  However after seeing the other videos, it doesn't warrant a murder charge.  It doesn't warrant ANY charge for the three "other" officers at all.  The one guy, he doesn't need to be a cop anymore, but it's fairly obvious now it wasn't MURDER nor was it only because of racism.!@#!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I thought they confirmed he died from asphyxiation? 

The autopsy proved he wasn't killed by asphyxiation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BLS said:

Gee...ya fuckin thinK?

Optics were bad, but yeah, it should be obvious now. 

43 minutes ago, BLS said:

The autopsy proved he wasn't killed by asphyxiation.

The private autopsy they had done did prove he died from asphyxiation :dunno:

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

The private autopsy they had done did prove he died from asphyxiation :dunno:

You mean a biased study resulted in a biased report??

You don't say..............

7 hours ago, BLS said:

You mean a biased study resulted in a biased report??

You don't say..............

I dunno. The other report seemed to be pretty biased to me :dunno: 

plus, having 3 cops holding you down with one kneeling on your neck can cause asphyxiation which seems the most logical cause of death. 

I watched the video and from the very start he was yelling that he was afraid and that he had been shot by police before and as you can see they were pointing a gun to his head immediately. How many times has a police officer pulled you over and pointed a gun to your head? His offense was what again? Did he shoot someone? Was he speeding down the road and hit killed someone with his vehicle? What was the reason again that police were approaching him in such an aggressive way? Did they even tell him what he was being arrested for? We have rights in this country you know. He was clearly resisting arrest. The issue is not that police officers were struggling to contain him, the issue was that after he was lying on the ground still and contained, the police officer remained on his neck for a period too long such that it caused his death. 

I doubt he would've died of a drug overdose while driving his car home just out of the clear blue sky.

Let me help you understand because clearly you all have comprehension issues:

If I was speeding because I was having an epileptic seizure and my foot was pressed hard against the gas pedal and I crashed my car, if the police officer pulled me out of the car and put his knee on my neck for 4 minutes and I died, he would be the cause of my death, not the epileptic fit. Knee on artery is not police procedure. 

From my life experience an overdose doesn't occur when someone is talking and agitated like that, it tends to occur when someone is having a heart attack or nodding/passing out/sleeping. 

But you know....you guys keep watching CSI and let that be your guide. 

Ironically, all while I've been typing there was a couple having a fight outside my window. Now there are 3 police cars outside. 

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Let me help you understand because clearly you all have comprehension issues:

If I was speeding because I was having an epileptic seizure and my foot was pressed hard against the gas pedal and I crashed my car, if the police officer pulled me out of the car and put his knee on my neck for 4 minutes and I died, he would be the cause of my death, not the epileptic fit. Knee on artery is not police procedure. 

Statically nowadays,  that too would be a corona death.  

5 hours ago, peenie said:

How many times has a police officer pulled you over and pointed a gun to your head?

As a police officer approaches my car after I am pulled over I have my window rolled down, license and registration in my hands, and my hands on the steering wheel. I shut my mouth and do what I'm told. Don't get me wrong, Chauvin belongs in prison for the rest of his life, but Floyd is also at fault for his own death.

7 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I dunno. The other report seemed to be pretty biased to me :dunno: 

plus, having 4 cops holding you down with one kneeling on your neck can cause asphyxiation which seems the most logical cause of death. 

Now all four cops were holding him down while he was kneeled on? Where did you see that? Or you just made it up? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now all four cops were holding him down while he was kneeled on? Where did you see that? Or you just made it up? 

3 bro. Accidentally hit the 4 button 

Now back to the bridge with you 

3 bro. Accidentally hit the 4 button 

Now back to the bridge with you 

3 cops were holding him down while he was kneeled on? Where did you see that? Or you just made it up? 

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm with you, the ball was dropped.  However after seeing the other videos, it doesn't warrant a murder charge.  It doesn't warrant ANY charge for the three "other" officers at all.  The one guy, he doesn't need to be a cop anymore, but it's fairly obvious now it wasn't MURDER nor was it only because of racism.!@#!

Nailed it

Just now, edjr said:

That can't be when he was resisting arrest and when they were trying to subdue him?

Oh he definitely was resisting. I fully agree. However, I was just making my point that he had 3 holding him down while having his neck knelt on. The other offices don’t deserve anything. The one kneeling on his neck? Yea he needs to be done. That was excessive. But it wasn’t because “racism” at all. Dude flat out resisted and it led to that 

• Thanks 1

This all could have been avoided if he didn't take fentynal and didn't try to pass a counterfeit 20spot. 

Just now, drobeski said:

This all could have been avoided if he didn't take fentynal and didn't try to pass a counterfeit 20spot. 

Sad thing about this? He tested positive for Covid and will be counted as a Covid “death” 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Heroin is too expensive

30 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You gotta be fockin kidding me. It’s 18 seconds and it says right in the article they were kneeling on the ground. And it says it’s unclear if they were kneeling on him. Complete fail. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You gotta be fockin kidding me. It’s 18 seconds and it says right in the article they were kneeling on the ground. And it says it’s unclear if they were kneeling on him. Complete fail. 

Bro there’s more than one picture. I don’t have time or the care to deal with you. You can easily google it and pull up a ton of pictures of all 3 having their hands on him holding him down. 

now as I said, back to the bridge 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Bro there’s more than one picture. I don’t have time or the care to deal with you. You can easily google it and pull up a ton of pictures of all 3 having their hands on him holding him down. 

now as I said, back to the bridge 

Then many be you should provide those pictures.  Because the one you did provide doesn’t show that. Fake news. And you’re what’s called the mark. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then many be you should provide those pictures.  Because the one you did provide doesn’t show that. Fake news. And you’re what’s called the mark. 

Holy hell you ARE a focking idiot. I’ll break it down:

what was the cop at the end doing? Holding his legs down

what was the cop in the middle doing? Holding his midsection down while he cuffed him

what was the cop at the top doing? Knee on neck 

Jesus Christ a blind person could even see that. Even a retarded person can understand that. 

back to the bridge troll

Holy hell you ARE a focking idiot. I’ll break it down:

what was the cop at the end doing? Holding his legs down

what was the cop in the middle doing? Holding his midsection down while he cuffed him

what was the cop at the top doing? Knee on neck 

Jesus Christ a blind person could even see that. Even a retarded person can understand that. 

back to the bridge troll

Then why, in the article you’re  referencing, say it’s unclear? Saying unclear being a way for marks like you to fill in the blank of what happened. It didn’t. Read your own damn article for gods sake. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why, in the article you’re  referencing, say it’s unclear? Saying unclear being a way for marks like you to fill in the blank of what happened. It didn’t. Read your own damn article for gods sake. 

Holy sh1t I’m done. Jesus focking Christ it’s OBVIOUS you’re trolling. Get a dam life. Cause this Schtick is old and played out 

bye troll 

In 3 more weeks he will be eligible for the 100 day sobriety chip. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

In 3 more weeks he will be eligible for the 100 day sobriety chip. :thumbsup:

Ted Kennedy recently received his 10 year :banana: