Patented Phil

Kyle Rittenhouse - Criminal or Hero?

28 minutes ago, crackattack said:

The 2 main points I disagree with are these. Firstly. He shouldn't have been there. Wasn't his property to defend if I remember correctly. Secondly. Since he was there, he should've never left the property he was defending. All self inflicted wounds. I believe he went there looking for a confrontation and he got one. 

Nobody should have been there.  There were two groups there, one side wanting to burn down the city and one group wanting to defend it.  But the only people who are ever mentioned as should not have been there were the people defending property.  I find that weird.  

Also, Kyle was trying to find a buddy and wanted to help put out a fire.   To characterize that as looking for trouble is weird.  The last thing Kyle wanted was confrontation.   He had a medic kit and a fire extinguisher with him. 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

You are so dumb.  The vigilantes were the mob who attacked him and made three attempts to murder him.

:lol:

I don't think you know what a vigilante is. Kyle Rittenhouse crossed state lines, to protect a business (he had no direct interest in) from protesters/rioters who he felt the police were not protecting. He was not asked by the owner to do this, he was taking the law in his own hands (that is being a vigilante). 

Just now, squistion said:

:lol:

I don't think you know what a vigilante is. Kyle Rittenhouse crossed state lines, to protect a business (he had no direct interest in) from protesters/rioters who he felt the police were not protecting. He was not asked by the owner to do this, he was taking the law in his own hands (that is being a vigilante). 

What about the lynch mob who was trying to attack Rittenhouse, you dumbass.  You defend them tooth and nail, but they were aggressive vigilantes who were using deadly force.  That lynch mob are your heros.  

You are such a moron continuing to use the cross state line tripe.

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

What about the lynch mob who was trying to attack Rittenhouse, you dumbass.

They did attack Rittenhouse. He one Liberal was beating him with his Liberal skateboard 🛹

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

What about the lynch mob who was trying to attack Rittenhouse, you dumbass.  You defend them tooth and nail, but they were aggressive vigilantes who were using deadly force.  That lynch mob are your heros.  

You are such a moron continuing to use the cross state line tripe.

They weren't a lynch mob :lol:

He had just killed someone and was fleeing the scene in order to avoid the police. They were attempting a citizen's arrest to stop and detain him (unwise with someone who has a gun). 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

He had just killed someone and was fleeing the scene in order to avoid the police. They were attempting a citizen's arrest to stop and detain him (unwise with someone who has a gun). 

You are not only a dumbass but a liar.  It was a riot.  There were no police coming.  Rittenhouse ran to the police and surrendered, but the police ordered him to go home.  Yes, they were a lynch mob by any definition.  There was no attempt to detain him.  The first guy tried to kick Rittenhouse in the head.  The second guy tried to whack him across the head with the steel braced wheels of his skate board.  The third guy pulled a gun and was a fraction of a second away from pulling the trigger.  You are such a lying turd.  The lynch mob had no clue what happened, but because he was on the other side they were going to kill him.  Everything Rittenhouse did was necessary to live. 

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Not speaking for Tim, but I wouldn't because unlike you I don't believe in vigilante justice even by someone on the left.

Kyle Rittenhouse went out looking for trouble and he found out. 

What does any of this have to do with left-right?   If the shooter was a lefty he still has the right to defend himself.  

So, between Rittenhouse and those scumbags, you choose the scumbags. One a convicted violent felon and the other a convicted pedophile that counts 5 pre- teen boys has his victims. 5.  Good to know where you stand on this. Quite the battle to wage. And you point a finger at people for  taking the side of the non violent protesters from Jan 6? Forgive pedophilia, never forget trespassing. Ok. 

This is total BS by you and I’m not surprised 

🤡

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is an incredibly ignorant comment. 

https://www.sportskeeda.com/basketball/what-lebron-james-charity

He is easily one of the most charitable athletes in sports history. 

THAT is the reason I wait for liberals to give when I say that celebrities in general are useless.  Most are useless and provide nothing.

Farmers, doctors, teachers, firemen,  construction workers, scientists are USEFUL.  We need them. 

We do NOT need celebs.  If they all died tonight at midnight, we'd all be fine.   They provide nothing. If farmers disappeared at midnight, we'd all be FOCKED. 

The "generosity" you refer to, is a ONLY a result (mostly) liberals giving their money to who subscriptions to "Entertainment weekly" so they can see what kind of hairspray Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce use.

So, I'll argue that my reaction is well thought out, and that yours is KNEE-JERK reaction.  I say that because I post (that celebs are useless) in many places where people are ooohing and ahhing over who Katy Perry was seen at the movie with, and their instant reaction is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS "But they give!!!!" 

There could be wayyyyyyyy more money "GIVEN" if folks would take the money they spend on/give to celebrities and simply donated a teeny tiny eencie weencie  portion to charity.

Celebs are worthless.

Many libs will argue that we need celebrities more than we need farmers, citing "Yah...farmer shmarmer, I'll get my food from a grocery store"

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

THAT is the reason I wait for liberals to give when I say that celebrities in general are useless.  Most are useless and provide nothing.

Farmers, doctors, teachers, firemen,  construction workers, scientists are USEFUL.  We need them. 

We do NOT need celebs.  If they all died tonight at midnight, we'd all be fine.   They provide nothing. If farmers disappeared at midnight, we'd all be FOCKED. 

The "generosity" you refer to, is a ONLY a result (mostly) liberals giving their money to who subscriptions to "Entertainment weekly" so they can see what kind of hairspray Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce use.

So, I'll argue that my reaction is well thought out, and that yours is KNEE-JERK reaction.  I say that because I post (that celebs are useless) in many places where people are ooohing and ahhing over who Katy Perry was seen at the movie with, and their instant reaction is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS "But they give!!!!" 

There could be wayyyyyyyy more money "GIVEN" if folks would take the money they spend on/give to celebrities and simply donated a teeny tiny eencie weencie  portion to charity.

Celebs are worthless.

Many libs will argue that we need celebrities more than we need farmers, citing "Yah...farmer shmarmer, I'll get my food from a grocery store"

Other than all the dying talk, I agree that celbs have way less value than farmers.  Farmers, doctors, teachers, firemen, etc all play a huge role in making our country the country it is today. 

21 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Other than all the dying talk, I agree that celbs have way less value than farmers.  Farmers, doctors, teachers, firemen, etc all play a huge role in making our country the country it is today. 

okay "if they just cease to exist".  Don't know how else to really say it.

36 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

okay "if they just cease to exist".  Don't know how else to really say it.

I get your point.  Didn't mean to be critical. 

4 hours ago, squistion said:

do you read at all?  this is entirely wrong.

He had just killed someone and was fleeing the scene in order to avoid the police. They were attempting a citizen's arrest to stop and detain him (unwise with someone who has a gun). 

What elements of what specific crime were known to these clowns that justified their citizens arrest?

When a pedophile gets eliminated liberals get sad. 

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Farmers, doctors, teachers, firemen, etc all play a huge role in making our country the country it is today. 

And Gay Bodybuilders 🌈

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

BOYO likes em oiled and buffed 😂

Definite bottom. Oh wait. Never mind. 

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What elements of what specific crime were known to these clowns that justified their citizens arrest?

waiting on Squid.............................................................

enlighten us.

4 minutes ago, shadrap said:

waiting on Squid.............................................................

enlighten us.

It was very similar to the deep south in the 1880s.  All someone had to do was point at a  lack guy and accuse him of rape and the lynch mob would hang him because the biggots would believe anything bad about a black man.  This was exactly what happened with Rittenhouse.  You make any wild accusation about a conservatives, and a leftist lynch mob forms and is out for blood.   Not a single one of the attackers had any firsthand knowledge of what happened earlier.   

I am trying to figure out the difference between modern leftists and southern bigots after the Civil War.   Not sure there are any. 

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

He's a bottom, top, left right, center, upside down, sideways, WHATEVER. 🌈

Thank you Blue. Perhaps he and BOYO should get acquainted. 

This does support my theory that ALL Liberals are Gay  🌈. I mean, wouldn't you have to be to support the Pedophiles that they do?? 

BOYO likes em oiled and buffed 😂

And Gay Bodybuilders 🌈

OH, this boyo you're obsessed with is your alt right turd friend who posted an actual gay twitter link.  This plus your unhinged obsession with trannies and drag queens explains it all!

Now I know who you're talking about!  Your homosexual lover.

I'll keep your secret friend. 

5 hours ago, jonmx said:

You are not only a dumbass but a liar.  It was a riot.  There were no police coming.  Rittenhouse ran to the police and surrendered, but the police ordered him to go home.  Yes, they were a lynch mob by any definition.  There was no attempt to detain him.  The first guy tried to kick Rittenhouse in the head.  The second guy tried to whack him across the head with the steel braced wheels of his skate board.  The third guy pulled a gun and was a fraction of a second away from pulling the trigger.  You are such a lying turd.  The lynch mob had no clue what happened, but because he was on the other side they were going to kill him.  Everything Rittenhouse did was necessary to live. 

Why do you always have to be so nasty in your rhetoric? Do you think that makes your "arguments" more convincing to those here?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When a pedophile gets eliminated liberals get sad. 

Link?

Just now, squistion said:

Why do you always have to be so nasty in your rhetoric? Do you think that makes your "arguments" more convincing to those here?

Lying bothers people. You ought to cut it out. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

He shot and killed someone who was unarmed and then fled the scene.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Good lord, what a dumbfuck characterization.  Kyle was ambushed by three people, including one who was brandishing a pistol.  I attack you because you are an intentional d-bag who intensively lies and leaves out critical details.  

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

No he didn't!!!! Stop changing facts!!!! The kid was hitting him with the skateboard. I watched it real time on Twitch. STOP LYING 😠

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Good lord, what a dumbfuck characterization.  Kyle was ambushed by three people, including one who was brandishing a pistol.  I attack you because you are an intentional d-bag who intensively lies and leaves out critical details.  

Why do you always have to be so nasty and insulting when responding to people?

Is this how you act in real life with family, friends, neighbor and co-workers who disagree with you politics?

29 minutes ago, squistion said:

Why do you always have to be so nasty and insulting when responding to people?

Is this how you act in real life with family, friends, neighbor and co-workers who disagree with you politics?

This case perfectly illustrates exactly why I do it.  You can watch a kid get unjustly attacked by a bunch of thugs and you don't think he should be able to defend himself to save his life.  You continue to lie about it and twist facts and intentionally leave out important information to make some bullcrap spin you heard on MSNBC.  It shows me such a level of bigotry which I find vile.   You don't think people who disagree with you have rights or even deserves to live.   You wanted Rittenhouse to die that day and continue to spew that hatred.  So yeah, I think you are a sick SOB.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Yet you were OK with asscanning all of them for not getting the vaccine. 

3 hours ago, squistion said:

This is a sad attempt even for you

12 hours ago, jonmx said:

This case perfectly illustrates exactly why I do it.  You can watch a kid get unjustly attacked by a bunch of thugs and you don't think he should be able to defend himself to save his life.  You continue to lie about it and twist facts and intentionally leave out important information to make some bullcrap spin you heard on MSNBC.  It shows me such a level of bigotry which I find vile.   You don't think people who disagree with you have rights or even deserves to live.   You wanted Rittenhouse to die that day and continue to spew that hatred.  So yeah, I think you are a sick SOB.  

:mellow:

I believe people who disagree with me don't deserve to live? Where do come with this stuff? 

7 hours ago, squistion said:

:mellow:

I believe people who disagree with me don't deserve to live? Where do come with this stuff? 

If you had your choice would you of rather have had evil white supremist Rittenhouse gotten  killed or the results which happen where two peaceful BLM protesters were killed and another was shot and permanently disabled?