Patented Phil

Kyle Rittenhouse - Criminal or Hero?

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Sure, at the actual rally they were peaceful, but then it wasn't so peaceful at the Capitol, where Clownzo said had told the crowd he was headed with them. 

There have been at least 861 arrests. Peaceful, law-abiding people typically don't get arrested.

https://news.yahoo.com/most-arrests-capitol-riots-misdemeanor-225235647.html

How many people were there? 

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Sure, at the actual rally they were peaceful, but then it wasn't so peaceful at the Capitol, where Clownzo said had told the crowd he was headed with them. 

There have been at least 861 arrests. Peaceful, law-abiding people typically don't get arrested.

https://news.yahoo.com/most-arrests-capitol-riots-misdemeanor-225235647.html

:lol:

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

You believe the government is burning down meat processing plants and 5 US cities account for the majority of murders in earth.

Talk about your glass houses! 😂 😂 😂 

Digby never  claimed what you say he did about the majority of murders on earth. Why do you have to lie? Or are you too stupid to figure out what a ranking is? I can’t tell, seeing as you’re a liar and stupid. 

Just now, MDC said:

POW! 💥 

It’s amazing you can’t recognize your own stupidity 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, MDC said:

POW! 💥 

Damn you Digby. I am defeated. 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s amazing you can’t recognize your own stupidity 😂😂😂

It’s amazing you can read that quote and call anyone else stupid. Does being retarded hurt?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Damn you Digby. I am defeated. 

Nah I originally posted the info cause I found it and was wanting ppl to discuss (which I do with a good bit of info I find). However, retards like MDCuck immediately start insulting me so I proceed to gaslight the idiots and they immediately go into retard mode every single time. I don’t know if it’s true or not :lol: I do have fun when they immediately start trying to make it personal instead of just talking about it 

Just now, MDC said:

It’s amazing you can read that quote and call anyone else stupid. Does being retarded hurt?

It’s amazing that you’re still retarded and can’t recognize when you’re being made fun of and gaslighted 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Nah I originally posted the info cause I found it and was wanting ppl to discuss (which I do with a good bit of info I find). However, retards like MDCuck immediately start insulting me so I proceed to gaslight the idiots and they immediately go into retard mode every single time. I don’t know if it’s true or not :lol: I do have fun when they immediately start trying to make it personal instead of just talking about it 

Come on man there are like 20k -25k murders a year in the US. You can’t think that’s a majority of the earths murders. But I get your point. We plummet in the rankings if you remove those five places.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Come on man there are like 20k -25k murders a year in the US. You can’t think that’s a majority of the earths murders. But I get your point. We plummet in the rankings if you remove those five places.  

Oh I know we do plummet in rankings I just have no clue if we plummet that much. Was a tweet I had seen by someone with a blue check mark. I don’t feel like researching and looking all that Sh1t so I post it here and let ppl here do the leg work for me. But retards like MDCuck immediately go full retard and start slinging insults left and right. All it takes for me to gaslight him after he pulls that is a simple sentence and he comes back with paragraphs. Passes the boredom of hearing about elevated TSH levels 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Hey look it’s the other member of the Retard Squad! 

Hey did you know liberals are responsible for the most violence in america? Bet you didn’t but of course you’ll try to give some bullsh1t reason cause your intelligence is that of a newborn 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

You got a source for that?

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

It's a good thing retardedness doesn't smell, because Didgeridoo13 would be putrid.

😂

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You got a source for that?

Yep. Real life 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep. Real life 

So you're out there pounding the pavement to observe who is being violent and who is not, somehow knowing their political affiliation.

You just out-dumbed Utility99, at least for today.

That's not easy to do.

😂

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you're out there pounding the pavement to observe who is being violent and who is not, somehow knowing their political affiliation.

That's not easy to do.

😂

Obsessed. You and mdcack should get a room and cry together at getting your asses kicked on a daily basis.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

That's not easy to do.

😂

🥱 Sure bro whatever makes you feel good about yourself 

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-controlled-states-have-higher-murder-rates-than-democratic-ones-study-212137750.html

Red states have higher murder rates.

But a comparison of violent crime rates in jurisdictions controlled by Democrats and Republicans tells a very different story. In fact, a new study from the center-left think tank Third Way shows that states won by Clownzo in the 2020 election have higher murder rates than those carried by Joe Biden. The highest murder rates, the study found, are often in conservative, rural states.

The study found that murder rates in the 25 states Clownzo carried in 2020 are 40% higher overall than in the states Biden won. (The report used 2020 data because 2021 data is not yet fully available.) The five states with the highest per capita murder rate — Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, Alabama and Missouri — all lean Republican and voted for Clownzo.

https://www.thirdway.org/report/the-red-state-murder-problem

• The rate of murders in the US has gone up at an alarming rate. But, despite a media narrative to the contrary, this is a problem that afflicts Republican-run cities and states as much or more than the Democratic bastions.

Here's your "real life," peaches.

😂

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

🥱 Sure bro whatever makes you feel good about yourself 

We oh so envy your "real life" world view.

😂

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We oh so envy your "real life" world view.

😂

A lot better than yours 🥱 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Keep telling yourself that.

😂

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

When rusty continues to be exposed for the idiot he is on any one topic, he goes into destruction of thread mode by just posting a bunch of shlt, post after post,  in the hopes people get turned off on the thread and just forget about it. He does it all the time. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Stop believing everything you see on Twitter.  HTH.  

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Coming from a person who picks and chooses what he believes on twitter based upon if it's pro liberal or not.

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Link to where I said I believe it

Go ahead I’m waiting 

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Keep telling yourself that.

😂

Says the one spending all his days on here getting ass raped every day 🥱

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

2020 data, :lol: Your quote

(The report used 2020 data because 2021 data is not yet fully available.)

That's a pretty convenient thing to say in March because the data for 2020 was available at the end of January.  Gee, I seem to remember something else going on in 2020.

Beautiful ending. Not so tough when your brain is turned into soup are ya. This is justice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This is only half of the truth.

Full truth... Red states have higher murder rates because the rates of the blue cities are so high.

Notice the Libtards always use states instead of cities? 

18 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This is only half of the truth.

Full truth... Red states have higher murder rates because the rates of the blue cities are so high.

Yeah. You don't look at the states, you look at who runs the cities. Those mayors own the cops and the law enforcement overall.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Notice the Libtards always use states instead of cities? 

Yep. Like 29 of the 30 top most murderous cities are run by liberals. 

Was it the governors that told the police to stand down during the 2020 liberal insurrections? Nope, it was the mayors. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep. Like 29 of the 30 top most murderous cities are run by liberals. 

Dems also run something like 20 of the 25 largest US cities. The big boy cities have challenges you don’t find in Topeka.

Just now, MDC said:

Dems also run something like 20 of the 25 largest US cities. The big boy cities have challenges you don’t find in Topeka.

And yet NYC was able to go from 2500 murders a year to under 400. Weird. No challenges there. 

Fewer murders in NY under Bloomberg, de Blasio and Adams than any year under Giuliani. 👍🏻 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Fewer murders in NY under Bloomberg, de Blasio and Adams than any year under Giuliani. 👍🏻 

Your troll game is so bad now. You peaked and are now just a sad relic.