Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Cali protestors recorded shouting “Death to America”

Don't people have anything to do in life? Even if I wanted to, I don't have the f*cking time to run around the streets screaming at the world. 

How can anyone hate a country that gives them all this freedom?

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Don't people have anything to do in life? Even if I wanted to, I don't have the f*cking time to run around the streets screaming at the world. 

I really think the problem is we've brought up a generation of individuals who have been taught to hate our culture and our history.  We've done wrong by every race, every other country in their eyes.  They've been brought up to believe everyone should truly be equal in result, that it has nothing to do with merit or ability.   The fact that the United States has been the most prosperous country in the world leads them to believe that we did so by wronging everyone else.  That includes other countries as well as minorities here at home.  They'll point to our imperfections as their proof.  They don't see any other way, because they don't believe in merit based accomplishment.  Nevermind that no country has done more for the world than ours has and they fail to even stop and think where we would be today without the United States a mere 75 years ago in history.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

When the economy was shut down in the spring, I talked to a guy that worked security for years during hurricanes in the southeast.  He said that every hurricane featured looting within 10 days of the hurricane hitting land.  Every single one.  Its the old saying:  Idle hands are the devil's workshop.  When no-one has a job and there is nothing to do, they start looting.  Took a little longer with covid but, as I posted many videos and pictures early on, businesses were boarding up in downtown areas across the nation prepping for looting weeks before it started.  The looting and rioting will continue until the jobless rate collapses.

I am at work, procrastinating. No one is protesting here. The news is an alternate universe.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I am at work, procrastinating. No one is protesting here. The news is an alternate universe.

I was at work today.  No one said a single racist thing.

There is no racism.  CNN is an alternate universe.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I was at work today.  No one said a single racist thing.

There is no racism.  CNN is an alternate universe.

Careful, you are going make liberals stop and think when you make sense like that.

4 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

I really think the problem is we've brought up a generation of individuals who have been taught to hate our culture and our history.  We've done wrong by every race, every other country in their eyes.  They've been brought up to believe everyone should truly be equal in result, that it has nothing to do with merit or ability.   The fact that the United States has been the most prosperous country in the world leads them to believe that we did so by wronging everyone else.  That includes other countries as well as minorities here at home.  They'll point to our imperfections as their proof.  They don't see any other way, because they don't believe in merit based accomplishment.  Nevermind that no country has done more for the world than ours has and they fail to even stop and think where we would be today without the United States a mere 75 years ago in history.  

You’re right , they have been taught to hate our country, by academics who never worked a day in their life. So except for certain degrees, don’t give people credit for being educated because they went to college. I worked at one of the most expensive colleges in the world for a few years. The science labs were full of Chinese kids. The drama classes were full of rich white kids.  And they were always going on about the “patriarchy “ and “white privilege”. The Chinese kids were studying in the library until all hours