Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Anybody Firing Up Old-Man Gore?

Like Peterson, the guy just keeps on trucking. He now finds himself as the lead-dog once again, on a terrible offense,  but maybe a revenge game of sorts against  SF (if such a thing actually exists). Thinking about flexing him in this week. Anyone else rolling him out?

There have to be 30-40 RBs and 40-50 WRs I’d rather start....the only way I see him being viable is if he falls into the end zone. Seeing how bad the offense is and that Adams got the goal line work after Bell was out, I don’t like his chances.

Lol oh boy, I think it would be great to see him have a big game. 

I've said that about Gore a couple of times the past few years, he's finished, not fantasy relevant, only to find him in my line up not long afterwards.

If he's getting carries and you need a RB to fill in, he'll look a lot more viable.  You know what they say, necessity is the mother of invention, including fantasy football line ups.

I'm not gonna expect any huge games or plays out of him, but he can get 15+ carries and find the end zone. 50 yards and a TD, plenty of weeks I would be happy with that

Possibly the best back the Jets have without Bell is Lamical Perine...The ex-Florida Gator drafted rd.-4 has nice size, runs decent & physical, great RB receiver...Jets likely behind in most games, Perine 's reception skills best fit....

I'm not but I have said it before and I will say it again. He is my favorite player of all time. I loved him in college. For a min the U was RB central. I would love to see him continue to do this till he passes sweetness at least....probably not smiff but who knows. 

• Like 1

I picked him up when I put Bell on IR but I don't see a scenario that I'll ever start him. Even being the "starter" I'd rather play McKinnon on the other side than Gore and his 1.5 yard per carry.

The Jets are just putrid right now and my old man love for Lev Bell probably was a wasted draft pick.

Well, for me, due to injuries, it's between Gore and Moss in the flex. Gotta couple of days to decide....

Non ppr I would go with a Gore.  

Ppr I would pick Moss. 

On 9/17/2020 at 11:02 AM, xxxdog said:

Possibly the best back the Jets have without Bell is Lamical Perine...The ex-Florida Gator drafted rd.-4 has nice size, runs decent & physical, great RB receiver...Jets likely behind in most games, Perine 's reception skills best fit....

Is active^

3.0 yards per rush.  

Thats not going to get it done, and from what I’ve read, the jets stink.