Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Eagles at 49ers: SNF Discussion

Inactives

Eagles: WR Alshon Jeffery, WR DeSean Jackson, CB Avonte Maddox, WR J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, QB Nate Sudfeld, TE Hakeem Butler

49ers: QB Jimmy Garoppolo, RB Raheem Mostert, CB Emmanuel Moseley, CB Ahkello Witherspoon, LB Dre Greenlaw, TE Daniel Helm, G Tom Compton

SF will roll the Eagles, Philly is weak this year, no running game and WRs are all hurt. SF can just roll the defense up to the line os scrimmage and laugh their way to the win-all they'll have to do is score maybe 10 points. Done deal.

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

SF will roll the Eagles, Philly is weak this year, no running game and WRs are all hurt. SF can just roll the defense up to the line os scrimmage and laugh their way to the win-all they'll have to do is score maybe 10 points. Done deal.

Might be the most boring game of the year this year.

6 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

LOL they have a running game, the coach is just a dumbass and refuses to commit to it. 

22 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Might be the most boring game of the year this year.

Preach.  Between Wentz trying to bounce pass an easy first down to Sanders and Mullens overthrowing a wide open juskckykckzk, I think I've already seen enough.

8 minutes ago, Nomad99 said:

Aiyuk TD😱😱😱

WOW!!!

What was amazing is after the hurdle, he was still in the air for another half-second. In slo-mo, that was absolutely incredible...

I'm playing against Aiyuk and at first I was thinking, "Whew the safety has a good angle on him," then when he took off I was thinking "no way," and that quickly changed to "holy shìt."  Can only appreciate greatness on that one.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

Is that my Dad who just went in at SF QB?

No, you're a Blowhard, not a Beathard.

Props to Kittles. Amazing game coming back from an injury.

23 hours ago, jrokh said:

What was amazing is after the hurdle, he was still in the air for another half-second. In slo-mo, that was absolutely incredible...

I will end up losing in a tight game where I was forced to start mullens because of the scoring decision here. They changed it from a 38 yard swing pass to a 38 yard rush. Motherfockers.