Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Co-founder of the lefty rag, The Intercept, resigns over them censoring his content

His interview on Joe Rogan from the other day was pretty good. Greenwald is a classic principled lefty not the modern day TDS afflicted soi infused cuck you see all over Twitter and certain fantasy football forums.

26 minutes ago, Goggins said:

His interview on Joe Rogan from the other day was pretty good. Greenwald is a classic principled lefty not the modern day TDS afflicted soi infused cuck you see all over Twitter and certain fantasy football forums.

It was a good interview just listened to it today while working. There a few others like Taibbi and Aaron Mate that continue to blow up the Russia disinformation bull crap. I do think their biggest gripe is being shutout by the mainstream for not towing the narrative. 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Eating their own, I love it.  Dude creates a lefty rag, and now he's being censoring over including info detrimental to Biden.  Keep being whack jobs and Don Jr or Tucker Carlson will be POTUS 2024.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/my-resignation-from-the-intercept

Great read, thanks.  I’ve got that Rogan interview in my queue.  I particularly like his use of the word “illiberal”, is that a thing?  If not it should be.  Today’s “liberals” espouse traditionally liberal positions, but their method of censoring vibrant debate is the antithesis of liberalism.

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Eating their own, I love it.  Dude creates a lefty rag, and now he's being censoring over including info detrimental to Biden.  Keep being whack jobs and Don Jr or Tucker Carlson will be POTUS 2024.

Apparently he did not get the memo, no deviation from the doctrine is allowed, only total submission to the ideology will allow you to live in peace.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Apparently he did not get the memo, no deviation from the doctrine is allowed, only total submission to the ideology will allow you to live in peace.

Saw a guy in a zoom meeting today wearing a mask. He got the memo. Libs are Nazis. 

Just saw Greenwald interview on Tucker.  He brought up some scary stuff that will no doubt expand with a Biden prrsidency.

Just saw the interview on Tucker.  It’s horrific what has been going on in this country with the press, censorship, etc.  A week from now Trump will be gone.  He’ll be a distant memory and quickly forgotten.  But the real authoritarianism of the last 4 years - the Liberal Left - will rise to power at an unprecedented level.  They will own all 3 branches of government.  They will own Twitter, Google, Facebook, and the entire mainstream media except for Fox News and the Wall Street Journal.  They will own the entire educational system in this country as well as the entertainment and sports institutions.  Basically the only things they won’t own are Wall Street and the Supreme Court - and they will quickly work to neutralize both.  It will be unchecked power at a level we’ve never seen.  I’m not sure how this ends, but I can’t imagine it will be good.

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

Just saw the interview on Tucker.  It’s horrific what has been going on in this country with the press, censorship, etc.  A week from now Trump will be gone.  He’ll be a distant memory and quickly forgotten.  But the real authoritarianism of the last 4 years - the Liberal Left - will rise to power at an unprecedented level.  They will own all 3 branches of government.  They will own Twitter, Google, Facebook, and the entire mainstream media except for Fox News and the Wall Street Journal.  They will own the entire educational system in this country as well as the entertainment and sports institutions.  Basically the only things they don’t own are Wall Street and the Supreme Court - and they will quickly work to neutralize both of those.  It will be unchecked power at a level we’ve never seen.  I’m not sure how this ends, but I can’t imagine it will be good.

North Korea won’t have shitt on us

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Great read, thanks.  I’ve got that Rogan interview in my queue.  I particularly like his use of the word “illiberal”, is that a thing?  If not it should be.  Today’s “liberals” espouse traditionally liberal positions, but their method of censoring vibrant debate is the antithesis of liberalism.

Illiberal seems to be gaining traction.  Hearing it more and more lately.

12 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Just saw the interview on Tucker.  It’s horrific what has been going on in this country with the press, censorship, etc.  a week from now Trump will be gone.  He’ll be a distant memory and quickly forgotten.  But the real authoritarianism of the last 4 years - the Liberal Left - will rise to power at an unprecedented level.  They will own all 3 branches of government.  They will own Twitter, Google, Facebook, and the entire mainstream media except for Fox News and the Wall Street Journal.  They will own the entire educational system in this country as well as the entertainment and sports institutions.  Basically the only things they don’t own are Wall Street and the Supreme Court - and they will quickly work to neutralize both of those.  It will be unchecked power at a level we’ve never seen.  I’m not sure how this ends, but I can’t imagine it will be good.

Could you imagine how wrecked we would be if Hillary won and had a Dem Senate?  

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Could you imagine how wrecked we would be if Hillary won and had a Dem Senate?  

Well at least they probably wouldn't have had to deploy the corona weapon. 

16 hours ago, Fireballer said:

This is nothing to celebrate. Glenn Greenwald may be a liberal but he is no pawn. He is one of the few good journalists left with integrity and professional ethics.