Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War

I’m on and off right now. Play a game then go do some shiit with my turkey. I will be on for a long session tonight if we can get a squad together 

Just now, BiffTannen said:

I’m on and off right now. Play a game then go do some shiit with my turkey. I will be on for a long session tonight if we can get a squad together 

What time?

• Like 1

7:30 ish I will be ready to rock and roll. Eastern time 

I’m down to play whatever. When Ed and I played earlier it made me the leader of the party so I had to start matchmaking. I am perfectly fine playing over and over at Nuketown, but have no problems jumping into reg maps. 

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

I’m down to play whatever. When Ed and I played earlier it made me the leader of the party so I had to start matchmaking. I am perfectly fine playing over and over at Nuketown, but have no problems jumping into reg maps. 

I love nubetown

4 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

Getting ready to smoke a blunt and get on. You guys down? 

@edjr

@SUXBNME

@5-Points

im there waiting on you

Is there a way to play with people that have a similar skill level? I like gaming but don't really have time for it. When I do play my K:D radio is like 1:5 because I never play.

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Is there a way to play with people that have a similar skill level? I like gaming but don't really have time for it. When I do play my K:D radio is like 1:5 because I never play.

No. You just have to jump in and go. If you’re concerned about k-/d  just play team death match and camp. If I did that my k/d would be 7:1. I don’t find that fun. I like to play domianaton and in doing so it puts my k/d well below one, so it looks like I suck. In the end I probably do suck, but DOM is the best game so I just play and bum rush the enemy and have fun 

I would be down for a team that wants to come up with with a plan and win. Team death match if your are coordinated is easy. DOM is doable. Let me know 

3 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I would be down for a team that wants to come up with with a plan and win. Team death match if your are coordinated is easy. DOM is doable. Let me know 

I'm down. I'm still trying to learn the maps at this point. But I'm down for trying to implement a squad strategy. Just know, I'm a bullet magnet. 

Once I get it I’ll let you guys know. You can add me though cause I’ll be getting it sometime soon. Fierce__Shot with two _ in it

18 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I'm down. I'm still trying to learn the maps at this point. But I'm down for trying to implement a squad strategy. Just know, I'm a bullet magnet. 

I feel you on that. I can navigate nuke town and have a nice K/d. The reg maps I suck. If we get together and plan we can be good. I have my mic situation half figured out. I hear your guys and you hear men. How do I mute the game play and block my tv sound from my headphones?

5 hours ago, edjr said:

how about gypsy?

B1tch doesn't play anymore :(

39 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I feel you on that. I can navigate nuke town and have a nice K/d. The reg maps I suck. If we get together and plan we can be good. I have my mic situation half figured out. I hear your guys and you hear men. How do I mute the game play and block my tv sound from my headphones?

BE on in a minute...

9 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

B1tch doesn't play anymore :(

had trouble finding you. add me. edjunior

11 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

the few games we played we dominated and then someone had to go and get greedy and flip the spawns by taking all the spots. 😐

13 minutes ago, edjr said:

the few games we played we dominated and then someone had to go and get greedy and flip the spawns by taking all the spots. 😐

That was me. I need to work on that. 

Just now, BiffTannen said:

That was me. I need to work on that. 

I know. 😛

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I know. 😛

:lol:

On 11/25/2020 at 10:07 PM, Djgb13 said:

Once I get it I’ll let you guys know. You can add me though cause I’ll be getting it sometime soon. Fierce__Shot with two _ in it

So you need to get the game since you currently don’t have the game ?

Got it. Thanks for the update. 

I am already bored with it, haven't played in 2 days.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, edjr said:

Well you had a good run.You took a 10 year hiatus and came back for two weeks.   :lol:

18 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Well you had a good run.You took a 10 year hiatus and came back for two weeks.   :lol:

Pretty close. I think BO II was my last hurrah.  I might play some more

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Focker :mad:

Anybody going to be on today/night? 

I got a timeout, but I’m back. Let me know if any one is playing. I prestiged over the weekend but kept all my weapons. It also did it automatically unlike years past. 

Still haven't turned it on since Thanksgiving morning.

11 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

I got a timeout, but I’m back. Let me know if any one is playing. I prestiged over the weekend but kept all my weapons. It also did it automatically unlike years past. 

I prestiged on Saturday. I was surprised it was automatic. And you get a "prestige key" that you can't use yet. Dafuk is that all about? :angry:

Haven't been back on since Saturday. Works kept me too busy. I'll prolly jump back on sometime this week. If not, there's always this weekend. 

On 11/28/2020 at 10:29 AM, SUXBNME said:

Focker :mad:

Maybe I'll be back December 26 to beat up on some Christmas Noobs

12 hours ago, edjr said:

Still haven't turned it on since Thanksgiving morning.

Haven’t played since I D/L it. If I remember correctly 

I am back boys. Just played 4 games, won all 4.  tried to invite sux, but he sux.

I love this WFH :banana:

7 pm est tonight?  @SUXBNME 

9 hours ago, edjr said:

I am back boys. Just played 4 games, won all 4.  tried to invite sux, but he sux.

I love this WFH :banana:

7 pm est tonight?  @SUXBNME 

What is WFH ?

11 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

What is WFH ?

Working From Home