Sign in to follow this  
Mike Isles

***Happy Football Day Week 12***

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he burned one on a punt and another on a 25 yard FG lol, take the delay of game dummy

And he’s not going anywhere. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I get it, but you are basically saying that a QB with legs is never really a franchise QB, maybe his career is shorter, I would argue guys like D. Watson, A.Murray are both modern day McNabbs who are franchise guys, and both may never win a damn thing

Well its why he was never all-pro.  Really good teams are going to be able to scheme for him and cause tons of problems, like throwing 3 picks in the super bowl against belichick. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and if he does get fired its wait for it.............

Racist!

That’s where we are at. Remember Steven A Smith screaming that Jeff Fisher should be fired, while ignoring Marvin Lewis, who was even more inept?

8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Well its why he was never all-pro.  Really good teams are going to be able to scheme for him and cause tons of problems, like throwing 3 picks in the super bowl against belichick. 

He wasn't all-pro cause he played when Brady and Manning played but yah most QB's can be schemed to take parts away

I am not saying hes a HOF but he belongs in that next tier of QB imo

It is always great when the Packers beat up on the Bears.  

Was glad to see Trubs at least one more time.  I get sentimental to these Bears QBs snd hate saying goodbye.  No one will top Cutler but Trubs was a great time while it lasted.  

It was a good three weeks Giants fans! Too late for Trevor. Oh well. 

Dallas currently sits 4th in the draft order - just a few % points ahead of the Chargers.

The Bolts have to be the best 3-8 team I've ever seen - unbelievable that's where they sit. 

Just now, Cruzer said:

Dallas currently sits 4th in the draft order - just a few % points ahead of the Chargers.

The Bolts have to be the best 3-8 team I've ever seen - unbelievable that's where they sit. 

Well sh1tty coaching definitely plays a roll in that record.  As a Bills fan I thank Lynn for his ineptitude. 

9 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Eagles may overtake them. The next 4 are Seahawks, Packers , Saints, Cardinals. Best case scenario is 1-3 but 0-4 is very likely. At that point Philly will be 3-10-1 with Cowboys and Skins to go.

Top 5 pick here we come.

Wow, no offense to shotsup, but just how bad is the NFC East if the Giants are in first-place due to a tiebreaker...  Even the Redskins have a better point differential...

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, posty said:

Wow, no offense to shotsup, but just how bad is the NFC East if the Giants are in first-place due to a tiebreaker...  Even the Redskins have a better point differential...

That’s never happened before. Ties just came about this year. 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Eagles may overtake them. The next 4 are Seahawks, Packers , Saints, Cardinals. Best case scenario is 1-3 but 0-4 is very likely. At that point Philly will be 3-10-1 with Cowboys and Skins to go.

Top 5 pick here we come.

Hey, you leave our suckness alone - you boys focus on winning a couple more down the stretch. :D

You know with Danny Dimes hurt now - there's a crazy chance the shiit  NFC East could all draft consecutively, starting wherever. Like 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th... Hey, in the year of Corona - why not? 

12 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Hey, you leave our suckness alone - you boys focus on winning a couple more down the stretch. :D

You know with Danny Dimes hurt now - there's a crazy chance the shiit  NFC East could all draft consecutively, starting wherever. Like 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th... Hey, in the year of Corona - why not? 

Can't, unless there is a trade...  The division winner will come after all of the non-playoff teams, so 19th would be the earliest..

1 minute ago, posty said:

Can't, unless they trade...  The division winner will come after all of the non-playoff teams, provided they lose the first round...

Oh yea, good point.

Well, we sure and hell don't have to worry about winning the division this year - thank Gawd... WASH is looking like the fav now. 

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Oh yea, good point.

Well, we sure and hell don't have to worry about winning the division this year - thank Gawd... WASH is looking like the fav now. 

According to this, Dallas still has the easiest remaining SOS...

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/remaining_schedule_strength

If the Eagles hadn't messed up and tied, it would have been awesome to see a four-way tie...

59 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Posty is right: The NFCE division champ gets the 19th overall pick plus a first round ass kicking. No thanks I’ll take the Top 5 pick.

This is so hard to watch. Expected it from Philly but, Seattle looks like garbage.

Pete has been watching Lynn game film on how to manage the clock.

While the 4th down decisions were questionable he probably figured "why not?  Not like Philly has an offense". 

13 hours ago, Reality said:

This is so hard to watch. Expected it from Philly but, Seattle looks like garbage.

Just wait.  The Seahawks have a ton of players hitting free agency at the end of the year.  They've tied up a ton of money in Russell Wilson (rightfully so).  They also traded for SS Jamal Adams from the Jets who will see his rookie deal expire at the end of next year, and he wants to get PAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID (which is why the jets traded him).  Oh, and the Seahawks traded their first rounders in 2021 and 2023 to the Jets for Adams.

The Seahawks will soon be Russell Wilson, Jamal Adams, and a bunch of role players.  And the Seahawks have been missing in the draft for a while.

Anyone notice that the scrambling, run outside the pocket QB’s aren’t fairing so well lately? Defenses adjust.  Russell needs to cut Metcalfe a check.  He’s carrying him. 

25 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Just wait.  The Seahawks have a ton of players hitting free agency at the end of the year.  They've tied up a ton of money in Russell Wilson (rightfully so).  They also traded for SS Jamal Adams from the Jets who will see his rookie deal expire at the end of next year, and he wants to get PAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID (which is why the jets traded him).  Oh, and the Seahawks traded their first rounders in 2021 and 2023 to the Jets for Adams.

The Seahawks will soon be Russell Wilson, Jamal Adams, and a bunch of role players.  And the Seahawks have been missing in the draft for a while.

They really missed on Metcalf last year huh

Just now, nospk said:

They really missed on Metcalf last year huh

In terms of defensive players yah they are missing.

No week 13 thread yet but I wanted to mention this:

When bad teams give up less than 2 touchdowns, they almost always get absolutely smoked the following week in recent times.  Is it because they get fat and happy off of one stupid win?  Is it because bad teams are too inconsistent?  Not sure of the reason, but its a trend.

The Atlanta Falcons are bad.  They are 4-7.  But they went wild and clobbered the Raiders 43-6 last week in week 12.  This week they are up against the Saints.  The Saints are very good and have the #1 seed at the moment.  They have given up 3, 13, 9 and 3 points in their last 4 games.  I'm playing the Saints defense here.  I would consider starting my Saints offensive talent but I have none.

On 12/3/2020 at 6:25 AM, JustinCharge said:

There is no thursday night game in case anyone hadn't heard.

Do you know why ? Was there one but got canceled? I was looking forward for a game !!

Just now, Mike Isles said:

Do you know why ? Was there one but got canceled? I was looking forward for a game !!

Did you blackout again? 

1 minute ago, Mike Isles said:

Because it was Cowboys-Ravens.  The Ravens would have played in back to back DAYS.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Because it was Cowboys-Ravens.  The Ravens would have played in back to back DAYS.

Ahhhh. Is that the Tuesday game this week or second MNF game ?

Just now, Mike Isles said:

Ahhhh. Is that the Tuesday game this week or second MNF game ?

its been moved to this tuesday.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

its been moved to this tuesday.

Thanks. That’s what I thought. Week 13 thread started.