Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Wait, you think states put forth two sets of electors every year?  With one set being completely fake and at odds with how the people votes?

LMFAO

Of course you do, you're a cultist...SMH

The first part of the process is controlled by the political parties in each State and varies from State to State. Generally, the parties either nominate slates of potential electors at their State party conventions or they chose them by a vote of the party's central committee. This happens in each State for each party by whatever rules the State party and (sometimes) the national party have for the process. This first part of the process results in each Presidential candidate having their own unique slate of potential electors.

Political parties often choose individuals for the slate to recognize their service and dedication to that political party. They may be State elected officials, State party leaders, or people in the State who have a personal or political affiliation with their party's Presidential candidate. (For specific information about how slates of potential electors are chosen, contact the political parties in each State.)

don’t let facts get in the way

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And on cue, the alt right spin machine gets another one.

Oh yes, the country is doing horribly economically, despite EVERY single metric saying otherwise, because some chitty dollar stores are closing.

You cuck cultist are legit like children...

So a store that had been open for decades can’t stay open now and stating that is cultist. Ok 

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

The first part of the process is controlled by the political parties in each State and varies from State to State. Generally, the parties either nominate slates of potential electors at their State party conventions or they chose them by a vote of the party's central committee. This happens in each State for each party by whatever rules the State party and (sometimes) the national party have for the process. This first part of the process results in each Presidential candidate having their own unique slate of potential electors.

Political parties often choose individuals for the slate to recognize their service and dedication to that political party. They may be State elected officials, State party leaders, or people in the State who have a personal or political affiliation with their party's Presidential candidate. (For specific information about how slates of potential electors are chosen, contact the political parties in each State.)

don’t let facts get in the way

🤣🤣🤣

You think states SUBMIT two sets of electors each year.  One being a fake set from your orange master.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So a store that had been open for decades can’t stay open now and stating that is cultist. Ok 

Claiming these chitty stores are closing because of the economy makes you a cultist cuck boyo.

Also every cultist cuck on the innerwebs are posting the same exact story like it's some kind of gotcha.  Because you're all low IQ, easily manipulated sheep.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Claiming these chitty stores are closing because of the economy makes you a cultist cuck boyo.

Also every cultist cuck on the innerwebs are posting the same exact story like it's some kind of gotcha.  Because you're all low IQ, easily manipulated sheep.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

People can't afford .99 items any longer.  Economy is in shambles. 🤣🤣🤣

Due to the chaos Biden has created at the border, known got aways are through the roof. People just walking in.  Many criminals. 

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

People can't afford .99 items any longer.  Economy is in shambles. 🤣🤣🤣

Hey guise, Sears went out of business during Trump's term.

It's Trump's economies fault!!!

hur dur hur dur hur dur

Freaking low IQ, uneducated, childish sheep.

Love this for them.

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

hur dur hur dur hur dur

Love this for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

hur dur hur dur hur dur

Love this for them.

Not because of crime. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You are such a tool. You probably also think that it’s great that the govt will build it back with tax money 

Tax money that was authorized for the infrastructure should be used on the infrastructure. 😀

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

too bad its not

OK, but I am sure Republicans would rather have it spend on the bridge, then, let's say, school lunches for poor kids (since the GOP always routinely votes against bills that provide that).

Meanwhile, some in the private sector are stepping up to help. 

51 minutes ago, squistion said:

Meanwhile, some in the private sector are stepping up to help

Wow!!! A whole 10 million dollars? That should buy at least 2 Ibeams. 

New comers should rebuild it. Should be a lot less expensive.  Lol 👌💯

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Unfortunately for you, the real reason is that you are too stupid to figure out what is happening.

22 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

🤣🤣🤣

You think states SUBMIT two sets of electors each year.  One being a fake set from your orange master.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

All of the above? 

• Haha 1

On 4/6/2024 at 12:04 PM, squistion said:

I don't know how much more mileage Trump has, but he isn't frail, can form a complete thought without a teleprompter, and doesn't walk around like a toddler with a load in his diaper. Thanks to all Democrats for nominating Biden. I was rooting for him.

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know how much more mileage Trump has, but he isn't frail, can form a complete thought without a teleprompter, and doesn't walk around like a toddler with a load in his diaper. Thanks to all Democrats for nominating Biden. I was rooting for him.

Every speech Trump does at these pep rallies is off a prompter and he focks that up constantly. When he ad libs he talks complete nonsense within 2 minutes. 

On 4/6/2024 at 8:31 AM, BeachGuy23 said:

It's a good thing that Biden is setting records with domestic energy production after Trump's amazingly horrible handling of covid caused demand to be crushed and domestic energy production destroyed.

Great job Joe!

Sure.....trot that out as prices soar.  That only helps ensure he is not elected.  You all are supposed to the be party of compassion, you seem to have very little of it....

Yes! Let’s talk about Abortion. Trump is aligned with the majority. Bring it on! 

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

Sure.....trot that out as prices soar.  That only helps ensure he is not elected.  You all are supposed to the be party of compassion, you seem to have very little of it....

https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/status/1776642896953033109

I’d be willing to bet you didn’t know the FTC just released a report about why grocery prices are high and that’s 100% due to corporate greed. I’d bet you probably hadn’t heard because mainstream media doesn’t think this is front page news.

I’d bet they don’t think it’s front page news because it goes against their “Biden is to blame for high prices” narrative.

I’d bet it goes against that narrative because most media is owned by five rich men who want to keep these prices high, and return republicans to power at any cost because it’s better for their tax bill despite the cost to the rest of us.

We ran this story on our podcast because independent media isn’t dependent on the status quo.

• Haha 2

Letting the states decide. Such an authoritarian. 

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

I’d be willing to bet you didn’t know the FTC just released a report about why grocery prices are high and that’s 100% due to corporate greed. I’d bet you probably hadn’t heard because mainstream media doesn’t think this is front page news.

I’d bet they don’t think it’s front page news because it goes against their “Biden is to blame for high prices” narrative.

I’d bet it goes against that narrative because most media is owned by five rich men who want to keep these prices high, and return republicans to power at any cost because it’s better for their tax bill despite the cost to the rest of us.

We ran this story on our podcast because independent media isn’t dependent on the status quo.

This is great. I think the Democrats absolutely need to put this in the faces of people.....do it.....   :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Letting the states decide. Such an authoritarian. 

The leftists can leave something like this to the will of the people.  Just like the 2020 election.  

Death To America chants in Michigan.  That’s who Biden is pandering to? Real Fockin nice. 

7 hours ago, squistion said:

How dumb is this guy? He is putting Florida in play for the Democrats with statements like this.

8 hours ago, squistion said:

Lol. Corporations weren’t greedy under Trump. It’s a new phenomenon.  Go smack yourself in the balls 2x. 

24 minutes ago, squistion said:

How dumb is this guy? He is putting Florida in play for the Democrats with statements like this.

How dumb are you?   Copy and pasting what you read on Twitter because you can't think for yourself.  Go smack yourself in the balls 2x.  

• Haha 2

Biden’s Trade Moves Raise Tensions Abroad but Draw Cheers in Swing States

President Biden has intensified efforts to shield American industries from foreign competition in an election year, as he courts blue-collar workers and attempts to avoid being outflanked on trade by his Republican rival, former President Donald J. Trump.

Solid move on the part of Biden here, gotta give props.  This is roughly equitable to the move on Trump to modify his stance on abortion. I wonder if we could see a slow moderation of their platforms as each attempts to secure those independent voters.....

How did he have less hair 30 years ago?