Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You're gonna be real disappointed in the outcome. :banana:

He'll have the orange clothing to match his skin and hair!

:banana:

• Haha 1

It’s hard to believe that even a dikless troll like Pimpadoosh is ok with what’s going on at the southern border. Wait, what am I saying? He voted for it. 

22 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He'll have the orange clothing to match his skin and hair!

:banana:

Wanna bet?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

MUH BORDER!!! :cry:

What's going on at the border is the Biden Administration sticking to the policy that the Clownzo Administration established.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/19/politics/title-42-biden/index.html

Do you actually follow anything, or is there a section of your tiny brain that just generates information you're compelled to state as fact here.

🤣

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What's going on at the border is the Biden Administration sticking to the policy that the Clownzo Administration established.

Do you actually follow anything, or is there a section of your tiny brain that just generates information you're compelled to state as fact here.

🤣

Yeah, that’s the only thing going on at the border. Nice job, Woodward. 

21 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/southwest-land-border-encounters

Let me know if you need me to explain that to you.

• Haha 1

You can tell why Pimpadoosh was  such a good “journalist”. He covered all aspects of a story. Left no stone unturned. Hard to believe he didn’t get a Pulitzer. Or at least another job in the industry. 

Before Obama’s re-election campaign for 2012, his own camp started calling him the “deporter” in chief. The pimpadoosh’s of the world fell for it. 

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

OK, lay your awesome analysis on me. I'd love to hear it!

Biden issued executive orders to do two things:

1- End Remain in Mexico

2- End Border Wall construction.

Illegals have been flocking in ever since because of the results of these two orders:

1- They know they are going to be let in. 
2- The flood gates were opened. 

If you know how to read graphs - that link proves it. 

Can’t believe pimpadoosh didn’t use his news nose to uncover the secret flights of illegals into the interior of the country? I guess that was a Trump policy as well. How does he keep missing these stories? He must be working on a bombshell. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s hard to believe that even a dikless troll like Pimpadoosh is ok with what’s going on at the southern border. Wait, what am I saying? He voted for it. 

His main goal right now is to go into threads he doesn't like and post nonsense over and over and over and over......in the attempt to stop people from making his life choices look stupid. Even when he doesn't get singled out. 

He focked up voting biden so he makes 10,000 posts lying about Trump. He doesn't like Limbaugh so he posts 10,000 dancing banana posts. He's a career troll. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can’t believe pimpadoosh didn’t use his news nose to uncover the secret flights of illegals into the interior of the country? I guess that was a Trump policy as well. How does he keep missing these stories? He must be working on a bombshell. 

Well, he did get shltcanned as a "journalist". 

I don't have anyone blocked, but rusty is coming close. He used to be not as obsessive in ruining threads. TDS really does take over people's brains. And he is severely afflicted. 

He clearly doesn’t have the ability to logically discuss a topic. If Biden is defensible let’s hear it instead of But Trump!   The link he provided to Title 42 has nothing to do with the main problems at the border and I’m happy to explain that.

It did allow Biden to ship thousands of Haitians back to Haiti that had previously escaped Haiti and came here from South America though. Whoops. 😂

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

He clearly doesn’t have the ability to logically discuss a topic. If Biden is defensible let’s hear it instead of But Trump!   The link he provided to Title 42 has nothing to do with the main problems at the border and I’m happy to explain that.

It did allow Biden to ship thousands of Haitians back to Haiti that had previously escaped Haiti and came here from South America though. Whoops. 😂

They’re still coming, and some get in. Haitians. Yeah. 

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Liberals portray themselves as people who care about people, but they don't care about all the felons flowing into this country or all the fentynol flowing in as well. 

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't have anyone blocked, but rusty is coming close. He used to be not as obsessive in ruining threads. TDS really does take over people's brains. And he is severely afflicted. 

Your BDS has driven you to the brink of blocking me. 😂

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Liberals portray themselves as people who care about people, but they don't care about all the felons flowing into this country or all the fentynol flowing in as well. 

Plus the child trafficking. Kids in cages! Want to hear something funny? Jeh Johnson, Obama’s Secretary of Homeland Security, was due to give the commencement address at liberal tear factory Vassar college. The students cried and he canceled. One of the reasons they didn’t want him was , wait for it, kids in cages! “Inhumane detention facilities” they said. TRUMP! 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

And speaking of Trump, a lot of it has to do with anything but Trump.  The huge vast majority of border wall that exists today was built under Obama, even though George W was the one that passed the legislation.  They know, as they knew back then, something has to be done to secure the border because of all the issues you listed.  Obama kept building and built most of George W's walls.  It was only when Trump used it as a primary issue to win the 2016 election they were forced to throw the baby out with the bathwater.  

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Your BDS has driven you to the brink of blocking me. 😂

Do you have anything educated to say?  I understand most of what has happened the past year is indefensible, but, I'd like to see someone try.  Otherwise you're just showing your hand anyway and we all know there isn't anything there.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Plus the child trafficking. Kids in cages! Want to hear something funny? Jeh Johnson, Obama’s Secretary of Homeland Security, was due to give the commencement address at liberal tear factory Vassar college. The students cried and he canceled. One of the reasons they didn’t want him was , wait for it, kids in cages! “Inhumane detention facilities” they said. TRUMP! 

This country is focking looney toons.

I'll never forget Rachel Maddow being unable to talk because she was so off put. Not a peep these days?

12 minutes ago, Horseman said:

And speaking of Trump, a lot of it has to do with anything but Trump.  The huge vast majority of border wall that exists today was built under Obama, even though George W was the one that passed the legislation.  They know, as they knew back then, something has to be done to secure the border because of all the issues you listed.  Obama kept building and built most of George W's walls.  It was only when Trump used it as a primary issue to win the 2016 election they were forced to throw the baby out with the bathwater.  

Think about what that says about the liberal party. They don't rule on reason, they rule on emotions. Most of it hate. They don't care if it ruins the country, as long as they get some weird type of revenge on Trump. 

Rusty is your average nut job liberal. He comes into a biden thread, that he created, and spews Trump constantly. He does that out of hatred. And anyone who wants to participate in this topic is flooded out with rusty's never ending Trump posts.

• Thanks 1

Well, the Haitian Navy has been recommissioned. They are now conducting amphibious landings in Florida. But they don’t seem to be getting back on their boats. Russia! 

People on this site have been doing a pretty good job of not flooding the board with endless biden threads. Except for a handful of exceptions on specific items.

Now rusty comes in here and has decided to turn it into a Trump thread by constantly flooding off topic, mind numbing opinionated garbage about Trump into the thread. 

I guess when new topics involving the current sitting president of the United States come up, we'll just have to open new threads for them. :dunno: 

27 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

People on this site have been doing a pretty good job of not flooding the board with endless biden threads. Except for a handful of exceptions on specific items.

Now rusty comes in here and has decided to turn it into a Trump thread by constantly flooding off topic, mind numbing opinionated garbage about Trump into the thread. 

I guess when new topics involving the current sitting president of the United States come up, we'll just have to open new threads for them. :dunno: 

OMG, the king of new-topic diarrhea has his My Little Pony underwear in a bunch and wants to block me because I post things in my own focking thread that are relevant to the political climate under the Biden administration. 

In addition to being painfully unfunny, a chronic reporter and having this forearm's Worst Poster Ever title, you have the emotional maturity of a junior-high girl who has just gotten her first training bra and sprouted some grass on the field. 

You're really embarrassingly out of your league here, Spiffy McFussypants. Go get mommy to teach you how to insert a tampon.

😂

22 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

OMG, the king of new-topic diarrhea has his My Little Pony underwear in a bunch and wants to block me because I post things in my own focking thread that are relevant to the political climate under the Biden administration. 

In addition to being painfully unfunny, a chronic reporter and having this forearm's Worst Poster Ever title, you have the emotional maturity of a junior-high girl who has just gotten her first training bra and sprouted some grass on the field. 

You're really embarrassingly out of your league here, Spiffy McFussypants. Go get mommy to teach you how to insert a tampon.

😂

This is your thread? 🤣

Where you start out with a hard on for Biden and then shrivel up less than a year later to But Trump! because Biden focked everything up. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Horseman said:

This is your thread? 🤣

Where you start out with a hard on for Biden and then shrivel up less than a year later to But Trump! because Biden focked everything up. 🤣

This is my thread. There are many like it, but this one is mine. And I will nurture it and hug it and stroke it and pet it and scratch it and feed it snacks and touch its privates and keep it warm and give it unconditional and at times uncomfortable love. 

This my thread.

#badassbiden #bidenstrong #buildbackbetter

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

This is my thread. There are many like it, but this one is mine. And I will nurture it and hug it and stroke it and pet it and scratch it and feed it snacks and touch its privates and keep it warm and give it unconditional and at times uncomfortable love. 

This my thread.

So you treat it just like your boyfriend's cack.

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So you treat it just like your boyfriend's cack.

I treat you like the immature child that you are. Go fetch your shoeshine box, little bitty. 🤣

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This my thread.

Are you going to post anything intelligent any time soon because you're just hot garbage right now?

5 hours ago, Horseman said:

Are you going to post anything intelligent any time soon because you're just hot garbage right now?

It's not worth it. rusty's a confirmed troll.

Nearly 700k “got aways” at the southern border so far this fiscal year. Why not? It’s never been easier and the incentives have never been better.  Hard to believe even a dikless worm like Pimpadoosh is ok with this. 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

😄

Exactly. It’s hard to believe that even someone with your low expectations is ok with this. I wonder at what point you think things are out of control? If not now I guess never. You would have to give up some of your troll ammo though. Can’t have that, child. 

No more peaceful protests for Canadiens. 

Canadian truckers: Ottawa police arresting demonstrators, clearing out streets