Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

18 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Biden didnt tell Putin anything. 🤣

He's just oozing strength. 🤣

#Bidenweakandfeable 

WTF?  I swear to the the baby Jesus I hope there are some sane people behind the scenes.  

27 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

WTF?  I swear to the the baby Jesus I hope there are some sane people behind the scenes.  

It'd be the first time in FIVE years.

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

Biden dementia symptoms are definitely real.

TDS+BDS = Dumb ass liberal. :lol:

Of course, what liberal isn't a dumb ass?

• Thanks 3

Anyone hear about this story Biden told the other day about how he put a dead dog on some woman’s front porch? Haven’t seen any media coverage about it, got it second hand. 

if you havent noticed, the only reason Bidens poll numbers improve in the RCP average is when some polls go out-of-date and get removed from the average.  Once fresh polls come out, he hits new lows again.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone hear about this story Biden told the other day about how he put a dead dog on some woman’s front porch? Haven’t seen any media coverage about it, got it second hand. 

I guess he's has not totally lost his mind cause he didn't mention the other part..... where he had sex with the dog before he killed it.

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I guess he's has not totally lost his mind cause he didn't mention the other part..... where he had sex with the dog before he killed it.

Typical shidiot trumpsters, making it up as they go along. For an administration-and their shidiot followers, that accused others of lying all of you need to look in a mirror.

3 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Typical shidiot trumpsters, making it up as they go along. For an administration-and their shidiot followers, that accused others of lying all of you need to look in a mirror.

🤣 :banana:  Triggered.

6 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

It's rainng TDS in the creepy joe thread. :lol:

More touchdowns....................................man you must've been one bitter little boy, never making any team, jealous of others who had enough ability to get out there and do it. Really, I'm sure somewhere on this board there (believe it or not) is someone who equaled or was better than me, go stalk them, okay? I don't have time for you (are you paul finebaum's son-you look like him), I won't waste time on your drivel anymore son, sorry. You and that other imbecile run along now, adults only.

9 minutes ago, lod001 said:

🤣 :banana:  Triggered.

A guy comes on a football site and starts in about screwing dogs.....................not hard to tell where you're from.

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

A guy comes on a football site and starts in about screwing dogs.....................not hard to tell where you're from.

No it was biden screwing dogs. Get your sh1t straight. :lol:

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

More touchdowns....................................man you must've been one bitter little boy, never making any team, jealous of others who had enough ability to get out there and do it. Really, I'm sure somewhere on this board there (believe it or not) is someone who equaled or was better than me, go stalk them, okay? I don't have time for you (are you paul finebaum's son-you look like him), I won't waste time on your drivel anymore son, sorry. You and that other imbecile run along now, adults only.

:lol::banana: TDSx10.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

No it was biden screwing dogs. Get your sh1t straight. :lol:

Okay stud, where exactly did you read that? Huh? I think you've done it, who else would think/dream of such a thing?

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Okay stud, where exactly did you read that? Huh? I think you've done it, who else would think/dream of such a thing?

I got it. You're Al Bundy with TDS. :clap:

So did he dump a dead dog on someone’s porch or not? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So did he dump a dead dog on someone’s porch or not? 

Another alias of rusty? He's been trying to topple this thread for months by posting nothing but Trump posts in a biden thread. 

Even if not, these guys are really triggered, and TDS truly has them by the balls. 

48 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

BDS ACTIVATED!

What? No one pays attention to your little words so you have to step up the font?

TDS has you by the balls peanut. 

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

let me know when Biden does something good

still waiting for badatahcecare and truenamadapressure

180 pages and not 1 thing good can be said about biden even by the left. When Trump was president we highlighted his goals and accomplishments all the time. 

Liberals can't even find 1 little thing that biden did well because they know everything that dude touches turns to shlt. 

So  libs resort to screaming Trump in a biden thread. it's all they got left in the tank. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Asian Food Bank

I’ll say something good about Biden. His press conferences, when he gives them, evoke a lot of different emotions in people. They are funny, sad , and unsettling all at once. So there’s that. 

Ukraine, Iraq, no Afghanistan....squirrel....where is mommy Jill to lead me away from this confusing black man!

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Biden giving a hummer!🤣

Hes foking retarrrrded.

Our braindead....uhhh...dumbass....ughhh,

president

ugghhh... uhhh...

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

180 pages and not 1 thing good can be said about biden even by the left. When Trump was president we highlighted his goals and accomplishments all the time. 

Liberals can't even find 1 little thing that biden did well because they know everything that dude touches turns to shlt. 

So  libs resort to screaming Trump in a biden thread. it's all they got left in the tank. 

Biden is great.

#bidenthebadass #bidenstrong #buildbackbetter

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Biden is great.

None of those are trending dummy. 🤣

#letsgobrandon 10x more than all those added together. :first:

Sub 40% approval rating. Majority of Dems dont want him to run again. You cant make this stuff up.  🤣

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

None of those are trending dummy. 🤣

#letsgobrandon 10x more than all those added together. :first:

Sub 40% approval rating. Majority of Dems dont want him to run again. You cant make this stuff up.  🤣

rusty pretends better than reality for his own lifestyle choices :lol: 

Like most libs do. :(

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Biden is great.

Just like your previous careers and relationships.  :lol:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Horseman said:

Biden giving a hummer!🤣

Hes foking retarrrrded.

Vaxxed, masked, sitting 15 feet away from anyone.  He is in a room for 15 seconds.  His health isn't good.