Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Just now, vomit said:

Biden saying that the Russian market tanked, like that means the people responsible for this lost money, when we all know that they shorted everything before the attack.  Focking idiot.

Progressives, man.  You ever hear of Bill Gates losing money?  

Let's see in a month or so if the sanctions are working :lol:

bruh, they are gonna own Ukraine by end of the week.  what a vag.

1 minute ago, vomit said:

Biden looking like a complete d!ckless faiggot :lol:

Putin is shaking in his boots after that speech.

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I don’t blame Biden for being confused on that one. I couldn’t understand the 7-11 cashier either. 

Of course he asks about what's happening with India. :lol:

Shut it, Abishek, go back to trying to scam google play gift cards.

57 minutes ago, vomit said:

I wish Biden would just go off script and challenge Putin to a fist fight

Biden once threatened to punch Trump.  Biden could at least do that to Putin if he was really upset about all this.

Babylon Bee:  Biden threatens to unfollow Putin on Twitter

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-announces-he-will-move-to-unfollow-putin-on-twitter

"Listen, folks, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, today I directed my social media manager to unfollow Putin on Twitter," said Biden. "That Putin guy is a major internet influencer and we need to hit him where it hurts. We have no other choice. God have mercy on us."

Biden then directed his staff to "unfollow" President Putin on Twitter, warning that if Putin doesn't stop what he's doing, he will also "unfriend" him on Facebook. 

"You want to have no friends, Vlad? 'Cause that's where you're headed, buddy! That's no fun! Trust me, I know! You'd better watch your step, bud!" Biden said angrily before tripping on the carpet of his house and faceplanting into his bronze bust of Neville Chamberlain. 

Biden has promised to engage in further talks with world leaders once aides finish changing his Depends. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

Babylon Bee:  Biden threatens to unfollow Putin on Twitter

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-announces-he-will-move-to-unfollow-putin-on-twitter

"Listen, folks, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this, today I directed my social media manager to unfollow Putin on Twitter," said Biden. "That Putin guy is a major internet influencer and we need to hit him where it hurts. We have no other choice. God have mercy on us."

Biden then directed his staff to "unfollow" President Putin on Twitter, warning that if Putin doesn't stop what he's doing, he will also "unfriend" him on Facebook. 

"You want to have no friends, Vlad? 'Cause that's where you're headed, buddy! That's no fun! Trust me, I know! You'd better watch your step, bud!" Biden said angrily before tripping on the carpet of his house and faceplanting into his bronze bust of Neville Chamberlain

Biden has promised to engage in further talks with world leaders once aides finish changing his Depends. 

That is hilarously real sounding. 

6 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

She is the absolute worst, I hope this presidency kills any chance of future positions.

Biden did have what many moderates considered a good choice too, he could have chosen Amy Klobuchar. I know her politics are not popular here, but she is intelligent and authored an economics book without using a ghost writer.

No democrat is going to be popular amongst the crowd here, which i understand, but Amy would at least have made smart decisions.

An awesome, haid splode, unifying candidate for VP who would have fit the bill was Condy Rice.  Kamala can't carry her jock errr... sports bra.  Yeah she plays for the other team, but imagine how unifying that would have been.  And diversification of ideology to come to agreeable solutions.

Originally the 2nd place vote getter got VP, which had this sort of effect, but we sorta focked it up with our electoral college.

https://www.quora.com/Can-the-president-and-vice-president-be-from-different-political-parties

NPR/PBS

The president is clinging to just a 39% overall approval rating, a 36% approval for his handling of the economy and 47% for his handling of the coronavirus pandemic. Just 30% of respondents said they think the U.S. is headed in the right direction, days before Biden is set to give his first formal State of the Union address.

In all, 56% said Biden's first year in office was a failure, versus just 39% who said it was a success.

What's more, 54% said he's not fulfilling his campaign promises, and 52% said he has done more to divide the country than unite it, despite uniting the country being a pillar of Biden's 2020 presidential run.

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

NPR/PBS

The president is clinging to just a 39% overall approval rating, a 36% approval for his handling of the economy and 47% for his handling of the coronavirus pandemic. Just 30% of respondents said they think the U.S. is headed in the right direction, days before Biden is set to give his first formal State of the Union address.

In all, 56% said Biden's first year in office was a failure, versus just 39% who said it was a success.

What's more, 54% said he's not fulfilling his campaign promises, and 52% said he has done more to divide the country than unite it, despite uniting the country being a pillar of Biden's 2020 presidential run.

Who the hell are these 39%? Simply mind boggling. 

6 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Who the hell are these 39%? Simply mind boggling. 

Are you kidding? You don’t have to look further than the GC. Pimple, mdc, honcho, hawkeye, wiff

22 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Are you kidding? You don’t have to look further than the GC. Pimple, mdc, honcho, hawkeye, wiff

Absolutely insanity running around this country. They should all be spayed and neutered. 

• Thanks 1

bad news for rusty.  the first trump poll is out since the war started, trump has surged higher and is only -1%, 46%-47%.  This poll was taken AFTER Trump said what Putin did was genius.

https://mcusercontent.com/ca678077bc522bd7bd74bacbf/files/a7e91458-499d-d0b4-70c5-192fa4bba67f/HHP_Feb_2022_Final_Deck_002_.pdf

MSM was off as usual.  MSM is trying to protect Biden and attack Trump, and the public is CLEARLY moving in the other direction.  Trump is gonna be net positive in the polls in a month I bet.

Biden falls to an all-time low 37% in the radical leftwing poll from the Washington Post / ABC group, released today.

https://www.bloombergquint.com/onweb/biden-approval-rating-falls-to-record-low-37-post-abc-poll

(Bloomberg) -- President Joe Biden’s approval rating fell to a record low in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll, with 37% saying they approve of the job he is doing and 55% saying they disapprove ahead of his first State of the Union address on Tuesday.

When asked which party they would prefer control Congress, 50% said they would rather have Republicans in charge compared with 40% favoring Democrats. With regard to how they would vote in House elections if races were held today, 49% of registered voters say they would prefer the Republican candidate while 42% said they would vote for the Democratic candidate. 

On Russia, a big and bipartisan majority approve of the sanctions imposed but 47% also said that they disapprove of how Biden has managed the crisis to date. The survey was mostly completed before the full invasion of Ukraine began and Western countries responded with sanctions, the Washington Post said. 

Respondents also did not favor Biden’s handling of the economy, with 37% saying the approve and 58% disapproving, slightly worse than the Post-ABC’s November poll. His handling of the pandemic was also viewed negatively, with 44% approval compared to 50% disapproval.

The war changes the topic for Biden* which can only be a plus for him. He gets props for making the call for any Americans in Ukraine to get out when he did. He also stupidly mentioned he'd do nothing if it was a minor border incursion and said out loud before the invasion that he didn't intend to send troops, which was the right call, but not one that should be made publicly, only quietly so Putin has to guess.

He was on a sinking ship and now a major opportunity is now in his lap to not fock up and win back some credibility. Plus he settled on a black lady with the nice smelling hair to give him some momentum too.

So, bring on the State of the Union address. Maybe we can learn about how all the economic disasters of the past year were caused by sanctions put on Russia ten minutes ago.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The war changes the topic for Biden* which can only be a plus for him. He gets props for making the call for any Americans in Ukraine to get out when he did. He also stupidly mentioned he'd do nothing if it was a minor border incursion and said out loud before the invasion that he didn't intend to send troops, which was the right call, but not one that should be made publicly, only quietly so Putin has to guess.

He was on a sinking ship and now a major opportunity is now in his lap to not fock up and win back some credibility. Plus he settled on a black lady with the nice smelling hair to give him some momentum too.

So, bring on the State of the Union address. Maybe we can learn about how all the economic disasters of the past year were caused by sanctions put on Russia ten minutes ago.

biden is not a politician so he cannot take advantage of anything.  he comes off as a doddering old man and a creep.

19 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

biden is not a politician so he cannot take advantage of anything.  he comes off as a doddering old man and a creep.

"Comes off as"? He exemplifies those traits. 

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I thought they wanted to elect a woman? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Why wouldn't you fear an American hating liberal being in office? Everyone already knows liberals are stupid enough to vote in the likes of hussein and crrepy joe.

For some reason the liberal loons love voting for race baiting retards. 

You know this first hand since you are one of them. 

19 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It's not me...it's you.

"I've been incredibly successful and everything is turning out great but you all are too stupid to realize it."

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

"I've been incredibly successful and everything is turning out great but you all are too stupid to realize it."

Exactly

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It's not me...it's you.

How the fock have things gotten so much better economically? I would love to hear him address that. And not in his false reality world. 

Oh wait, I'm sure he will say that 40 times and really tell the truth during this state of the union.

12 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Please let me know how she is even remotely close to being qualified  for the job.  Slept with the boss?

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Please let me know how she is even remotely close to being qualified  for the job.  Slept with the boss?

She hates America. Liberals think that is qualification enough. :dunno:

And they will vote for her by the millions if she is in the picture. 

Although biden takes a big hit on this war going on, that war is his wet dream to take the American's minds off the the focking disaster he caused over the last year in this country. 

Most people are like little kids when it comes to their attention spans. 

Always remember the shlt that was caused by this liberal government over the last few years. All of it. 

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Why wouldn't you fear an American hating liberal being in office? Everyone already knows liberals are stupid enough to vote in the likes of hussein and crrepy joe.

For some reason the liberal loons love voting for race baiting retards. 

You know this first hand since you are one of them. 

I just posted a news link, not my thoughts on the matter.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Not what the article or the statement says at all.  But nice clickbait.  :thumbsup:

You actually clicked on one of his links?

That's on you. :lol:

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Not what the article or the statement says at all.  But nice clickbait.  :thumbsup:

Wait, Rusty didn’t read another story he posted? 🤡 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

You actually clicked on one of his links?

That's on you. :lol:

I was desperate to see why I fear Michelle Obama.  You get caught every once in a while. 

12 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I was desperate to see why I fear Michelle Obama.  You get caught every once in a while. 

After working through the night once my company sent out a fake email to employees testing on their taking precautions to not click links in suspicious emails. 

It was a very good setup and I was tired as shlt and I clicked the link because it said it was about my expenses. I took the bait and failed by clicking the link. :wall:  

Bam, a you're busted screen popped up. I had to take focking computer based training on cyber security. :mad:

• Haha 1