Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you’re going to stop saying Biden is a pedo?

No. I was being sarcastic about Biden.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Hypocrite

How so? Give me videos of Watson with those hookers. I gave you vidoes of Biden assaulting kids.

14 minutes ago, craftsman said:

How so? Give me videos of Watson with those hookers. I gave you vidoes of Biden assaulting kids.

You said he raped his daughter

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Link to Watson videos?

There are no watson videos.

Biden's daughter never claimed he raped her.

You're a disgusting piece of sh1t 

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

There are no watson videos.

Biden's daughter never claimed he raped her.

You're a disgusting piece of sh1t 

You love when daddy gets naked and takes a shower with the young girl. You are the sick one.

"I have always been boy crazy, hyper-sexualized @ a young age; I remember somewhat being sexualized with a family member, I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)"

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

"I have always been boy crazy, hyper-sexualized @ a young age; I remember somewhat being sexualized with a family member I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)"

Biden is a sick fock. And so are his voters.

59 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Still waiting on Watson videos......

Nice goalpost moving.  You started out this conversation by going off his daughters words which said nothing more than they took “probably inappropriate” showers at an age we don’t even know. 

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nice goalpost moving.  You started out this conversation by going off his daughters words which said nothing more than they took “probably inappropriate” showers at an age we don’t even know. 

How often did you get into the shower naked with your kid?

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

How often did you get into the shower naked with your kid?

I do/did it until they’re about 6.  You realize as a parent of young kids you need to see your kids naked often right, and would probably be bathing them up to that age anyway? It’s not that weird IMO until they can actually bathe themselves.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I do/did it until they’re about 6.  You realize as a parent of young kids you need to see your kids naked often right, and would probably be bathing them up to that age anyway? It’s not that weird IMO until they can actually bathe themselves.

Sick fock. They don't need to see you naked you disgusting ass.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

That go for the kids you’re fostering too? 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

No

Why not? I thought it was necessary? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why not? I thought it was necessary? 

Because they’re not my kids

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Because they’re not my kids

Son they don’t get the same level of concern and care as your own kids. I can understand that. 

Biden releasing more oil reserves....sigh...does nothing...need refineries...will take weeks to see a price drop...he is grasping at straws pre midterms

On 10/17/2022 at 5:08 PM, TimHauck said:

So what’s the age cutoff where it’s not OK for a father to take a shower with his daughter? I think I’d say 5 or less is probably fine, but might start to get a little weird after that

You take a shower with your kid male or female any age and you got focking issues. 

15 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Biden releasing more oil reserves....sigh...does nothing...need refineries...will take weeks to see a price drop...he is grasping at straws pre midterms

It cant be considered buying votes if you promise to pay student debt when everyone knows its never coming to fruition!

Promises first bill he will put in front of the Senate will be to codify Roe Wade. 

I've never seen such desperation.  

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

You show 6 year olds your cack and shower with them. 

Yeah, that's a problem.

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

You take a shower with your kid male or female any age and you got focking issues. 

Do you have kids?

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Yes. No, you can't shower with them you sick fock 

This

You give your kids a bath. You don’t shower with them. Unless you keep your clothes on. Do you keep your clothes on Tim? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You give your kids a bath. You don’t shower with them. Unless you keep your clothes on. Do you keep your clothes on Tim? 

He stated that he does not keep his clothes on when he showers with his 6 year old daughter. 

He's got a lot of Joe Biden in him. 

What a focking mental case this president is. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-stumbles-through-abortion-speech-closes-with-thank-you-sorry

President Biden stumbled through an abortion speech on Tuesday and closed by saying, "Thank you, I'm sorry."

Biden gave the speech on Tuesday during a "Restore Roe" rally held by the Democratic National Committee that was held at the Howard Theatre in Washington, D.C.

Biden, while trying to express his support for abortion rights and Roe v. Wade, said that he "pushed hard" for married couples in their bedroom.

"The right that I pushed hard, and it finally got changed, the married couples in the privacy of their bedroom, excuse me, I'm thinking about the Dobbs decision," Biden said during the speech.

During the speech, Biden also mispronounced Obergefell, when referencing Obergefell v. Hodges, the Supreme Court decision that required states to recognize and license same-sex marriages in 2015.

He also concluded the speech by telling the audience, "Thank you, I'm sorry."

"I was apologizing for my back, my mother would be very angry. I was talking with people with my back to them. I apologize. So thank you all so very, very much," Biden said.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Tim can’t see his his kids naked unless he’s naked too.  It’s like a superpower.