Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Any snow there?

We have a little over 9" so far. Expecting maybe a couple more. Very easy to move, so I don't mind it at all. My new puppy loves the snow, so it is cool watching her jump around in it all over the place. 

• Like 1

Parents back home in Binghamton, NY have gotten about 39" and it's still snowing. 

10 minutes ago, DonS said:

Parents back home in Binghamton, NY have gotten about 39" and it's still snowing. 

Crazy that they got hammered there and we got way less about 3 hours west of there. If anything we normally get a lot more.

Yesterday it snowed for about 2 hours... then it turned to rain and it rained for like 4 hours and washed all the snow away.

I just walked to the store. About 1/2 a mile. Not a soul on the roads or in market basket, one lane open. glorious

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I just walked to the store. About 1/2 a mile. Not a soul on the roads or in market basket, one lane open. glorious

You should’ve took the scooter 🛴

2 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

You should’ve took the scooter 🛴

lol

Less than an inch on the ground here in Northern Minny.  Sucks.  Just spent $1500 on three sets of cross country skis for my boys and I.  

15 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Less than an inch on the ground here in Northern Minny.  Sucks.  Just spent $1500 on three sets of cross country skis for my boys and I.  

Previously owned sporting goods are your friend.

34 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Sounds like somebody doesn't know how to properly peacefully protest in Minnesota.  :lol:

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, taco breath said:

Previously owned sporting goods are your friend.

Couldn't find anything decent.  They will last years and years so I wasn't concerned about the price.  

17 hours ago, DonS said:

Sounds like somebody doesn't know how to properly peacefully protest in Minnesota.  :lol:

:first:

25 minutes ago, Strike said:

Snowing in Denver now.  Alexa says to expect about .98 inches.

I just called your mom.  I told her to expect about 10 inches.  :lol:

(as with most forecasts it will probably end up being significantly less, though.  :ninja:

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

I just called your mom.  I told her to expect about 10 inches.  :lol:

(as with most forecasts it will probably end up being significantly less, though.  :ninja:

I lived in Seattle for about 14 months back in the late 90's.  Lived in an apartment in Shoreline, up on a pretty steep hill.  I was SHOCKED when we got hit with a heavy snow storm that winter.  Who'd of thunk you'd get snow in Seattle?  I wanted to go out to get something to eat but quickly realized my rear wheel drive car wouldn't have made it back up the hill and I got snowed in for the weekend.