Sign in to follow this  
joneo

January 6th

Here is one of those recently released videos meant to soften the reality of J6, shown against another reality-based violent video.

It shows a “peaceful protester” respectfully passing by Capital Police Officer…

Then it shows the same guy coming over the top with a flagpole(?) on a group of cops. He swings full force about ten times in the ten second clip.

53 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Here is one of those recently released videos meant to soften the reality of J6, shown against another reality-based violent video.

It shoes a “peaceful protester” respectfully passing by Capital Police Officer…

Then it shows the same guy coming over the top with a flagpole(?) on a group of cops. He swings full force about ten times in the ten second clip.

Arrested, charged, imprisoned. So what’s the point again? 

44 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

😂😂😂

In court the FBI has admitted to having over 40 FBI assets were in the crowd in January 6th.  FBI had discussions with the Capitol Police, but yet just routine security was in place.  Why the need to have 40 people on the ground, but yet just have normal every day security guarding the Capitol?  It makes absolutely zero sense, unless the plan was to allow the protests to get out of control and televise the event with a well-crafted narrative ready to be delivered.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, jonmx said:

In court the FBI has admitted to having over 40 FBI assets were in the crowd in January 6th.  FBI had discussions with the Capitol Police, but yet just routine security was in place.  Why the need to have 40 people on the ground, but yet just have normal every day security guarding the Capitol?  It makes absolutely zero sense, unless the plan was to allow the protests to get out of control and televise the event with a well-crafted narrative ready to be delivered.  

What role did these ghost buses play?

22 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

They carry people to places.  

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They carry people to places.  

Ghost Buses! This hayseed is going to expose it all 😂

5 hours ago, thegeneral said:

They were not bused in.   There was a ton of under cover crap that went down that he could not explain.  The fact our government is hiding details about what went down should be the issue, but bootlickers like to make the issue about some ordinary guy beng unable to explain it.  Stop being a useful idiot and think for yourself.  

@thegeneral  It’s not the authoritarian leftists.

LoL...It took all of 5 seconds after you posted this for some lefty to report my comment, have it deleted, and get the thread locked.  Yes, we absolutely do know which side does the vast majority of the reporting, it comes from the left.  Just ask Joe, as he stated several times based on his data.  No reason to think it is any different than here, as the calls for policing the internet is almost entirely an authoritarian leftist thing.   Cancel culture and shouting down speakers you disagree with are creatures of the left.   

Just now, jonmx said:

LoL...It took all of 5 seconds after you posted this for some lefty to report my comment, have it deleted, and get the thread locked.  Yes, we absolutely do know which side does the vast majority of the reporting, it comes from the left.  Just ask Joe, as he stated several times based on his data.  No reason to think it is any different than here, as the calls for policing the internet is almost entirely an authoritarian leftist thing.   Cancel culture and shouting down speakers you disagree with are creatures of the left.   

Or, Mike is around watching things, sees the hate you spew and did the deleting himself.

It's a miracle you're allowed to post here since you offer nothing but hate, lies, and aggression based on nothing but the CT paranoia of your sick mind.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Or, Mike is around watching things, sees the hate you spew and did the deleting himself.

It's a miracle you're allowed to post here since you offer nothing but hate, lies, and aggression based on nothing but the CT paranoia of your sick mind.

Really?  Point to all the lies I tell.  Oh, no doubt I do hate authoritarian bastards who want to take away speech, guns, privacy, equality, and all other rights enumerated in our Constitution.   Of course there are lots of people like you who are too stupid to see what is going on, and live in fear of the boogeyman they create.  Oh the evil Tucker Carlson.  Oh that bastard Jordan Peterson.  Oh Russel Brand is the devil.  Oh we need to destroy James O'Keefe.  It is all a vast right-wing conspiracy.  The biggest threat to Democracy ever.  I know, let's use every possible power of the government to keep Trump off the ballot!  That will preserve democracy!!!  Is it possible to be more stupid?  

24 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I’m talking about who is crying that their space was “ruined”. That this place has very loose moderation is the best thing going here.

14 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Really?  Point to all the lies I tell.  Oh, no doubt I do hate authoritarian bastards who want to take away speech, guns, privacy, equality, and all other rights enumerated in our Constitution.   Of course there are lots of people like you who are too stupid to see what is going on, and live in fear of the boogeyman they create.  Oh the evil Tucker Carlson.  Oh that bastard Jordan Peterson.  Oh Russel Brand is the devil.  Oh we need to destroy James O'Keefe.  It is all a vast right-wing conspiracy.  The biggest threat to Democracy ever.  I know, let's use every possible power of the government to keep Trump off the ballot!  That will preserve democracy!!!  Is it possible to be more stupid?  

In the other thread you asserted that the majority of those arrested for Jan 6 have been unjustly imprisoned. I asked you to offer a specific example. You responded with generalities, unproven. I asked you again to produce a specific example. You responded with more unproven general accusations. Do you have a specific example, with evidence, of someone who has been unjustly imprisoned for Jan 6? 

2 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

This thread still going is. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

A losing Prez stirring up a redneck mob based on a bunch of made up BS that resulted in the Capitol being mobbed, an on going trial, people put in jail, the same guy is somehow the nom again for the next election. 

Seems pretty newsworthy still 🤔

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

A losing Prez stirring up a redneck mob based on a bunch of made up BS that resulted in the Capitol being mobbed, an on going trial, people put in jail, the same guy is somehow the nom again for the next election. 

You live in a Lib fantasy land. 😂😂😂

14 hours ago, jonmx said:

Lol

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:
8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Which parts are fantasyland? The floor is yours, Birdgang! Use your words!

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Which parts are fantasyland? The floor is yours, Birdgang! Use your words!

He doesn’t discuss politics. He rips on liberals , blames me for ruining two forums, laughs people for being obsessed with Trump. But he will never engage in actual discussion. I don’t know if he’s mentally capable of that. 

16 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Such an emasculated simp you are.  Did you get your balls cut off in some tragic accident?

I feel my test lowering just reading your moronic, simp posts. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He doesn’t discuss politics. He rips on liberals , blames me for ruining two forums, laughs people for being obsessed with Trump. But he will never engage in actual discussion. I don’t know if he’s mentally capable of that. 

We’ll see. Can’t say I remember Birdgang saying much here TBH. A good chance for him to explain his position here. 

I gotta say an Eagles based avatar wasn’t typically the best harbinger for a normal convo in the other place 😂

I do like the team though!

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Such an emasculated simp you are.  Did you get your balls cut off in some tragic accident?

The guy throwing around emasculated. Lol. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

We’ll see. Can’t say I remember Birdgang saying much here TBH. A good chance for him to explain his position here. 

I gotta say an Eagles based avatar wasn’t typically the best harbinger for a normal convo in the other place 😂

I do like the team though!

Ha has, zero chance Bird Simp engages in anything other than drive by one liners with an extensive use of emojis since his vocabulary appears to be seriously limited.

Maybe due to losing his balls?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The guy throwing around emasculated. Lol. 

I assume you didn't look the word up since you clearly have zero clue what it  means.  But yes, your orange master emasculates all his worshipers.  It's what cult leaders do dumb dumb. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

I assume you didn't look the word up since you clearly have zero clue what it  means.  But yes, your orange master emasculates all his worshipers.  It's what cult leaders do dumb dumb. 

You agree with sorority girls, queers and Karen’s on everything. Lol. I’m with her! 

You agree with sorority girls, queers and Karen’s on everything. Lol. I’m with her! 

You really make less sense with every post.  Did you lose your balls too?

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

You really make less sense with every post.  Did you lose your balls too?

Are you going to beak out your pink puzzy hat again if Trump wins? 

Are you going to beak out your pink puzzy hat again if Trump wins? 

Again implies I did in the first place.  So as usual you're wrong.

And do people wearing pink puzzy hats bother you because you have no balls and thus no interest in puzzy?

Now it's becoming clear. 

19 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

From the guys who’s on his 3rd alias and who’s posting style is uniquely so low IQ everyone spots you day 1. 😂

Really can’t make this stuff up haha. Ol poop bag can’t get enough beatings. 

Just now, BirdGang said:

From the guys who’s on his 3rd alias and who’s posting style is uniquely so low IQ everyone spots you day 1. 😂

Really can’t make this stuff up haha. 

The no balls Simp is back!

With emojis!

Every new poster who's not an emasculated simp like you is accused of being the alias of some dude you all are apparently dreadfully obsessed with.

😂

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Really can’t make this stuff up haha. Ol poop bag can’t get enough beatings. 

See what I mean? Birdgang is completely  incapable of discussion. Only personal insults. He’s one of the worst this forum has to offer (though he has a lot of competition.) 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

In the other thread you asserted that the majority of those arrested for Jan 6 have been unjustly imprisoned. I asked you to offer a specific example. You responded with generalities, unproven. I asked you again to produce a specific example. You responded with more unproven general accusations. Do you have a specific example, with evidence, of someone who has been unjustly imprisoned for Jan 6? 

One of the most infamous guys for one, Zip Tie guy.  This 30-year old bartender went to Jan. 6th mostly to ensure his mother, a nurse of 30 years, did not get hurt.   They protested peacefully outside and then his mom wanted to go inside the Capitol so he reluctantly went in with her so they would not get separated.  He was careful not to damage anything and even told people not to vandalize anything.  They entered peacefully at a door which was held open by Capitol security.  He found those zip tie handcuffs that belonged to Capitol Police and picked them up.  Once the chamber floor was clear, security lead the protestors inside the chamber.  He jumped around a bit and acted like a jackarse, but did not hurt anyone.  He even lead a prayer at one point.  He left peacefully shortly after with his mom.  Him and his mom got 5 years and 2.5 years for conspiracy charges, eventhough they traveled alone and met up with no one and committed no violent act.  He recently got out due to some mental conditions, but the dude spent several weeks in solitary confinement which is a violation of the Geneva convention.  

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

One of the most infamous guys for one, Zip Tie guy.  This 30-year old bartender went to Jan. 6th mostly to ensure his mother, a nurse of 30 years, did not get hurt.   They protested peacefully outside and then his mom wanted to go inside the Capitol so he reluctantly went in with her so they would not get separated.  He was careful not to damage anything and even told people not to vandalize anything.  They entered peacefully at a door which was held open by Capitol security.  He found those zip tie handcuffs that belonged to Capitol Police and picked them up.  Once the chamber floor was clear, security lead the protestors inside the chamber.  He jumped around a bit and acted like a jackarse, but did not hurt anyone.  He even lead a prayer at one point.  He left peacefully shortly after with his mom.  Him and his mom got 5 years and 2.5 years for conspiracy charges, eventhough they traveled alone and met up with no one and committed no violent act.  He recently got out due to some mental conditions, but the dude spent several weeks in solitary confinement which is a violation of the Geneva convention.  

Thank you. 

I noticed you didn’t produce any links for this example and I suspect I know the reason why: 

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/zip-tie-guy-jan-6-rioter-and-mom-get-prison-for-roles-in-capitol-attack/amp/

Because the evidence against him and his mom was pretty overwhelming. Both were tried before juries, which is how our system is supposed to work. The prosecution produced overwhelming evidence of their guilt and they were convicted on all counts. Appeals courts unanimously upheld the convictions. So it’s hard for me to see this as an example of an unjust imprisonment, or to call this gentleman a political prisoner, as you have. 

Got any other examples? 

Well, I’m sure they put those people in solitary for their own protection, considering the rest of the inmates are Biden voters and hate Trump.  The rapists, car jackers and other assorted violent criminals would be pissed off and might go after them. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thank you. 

I noticed you didn’t produce any links for this example and I suspect I know the reason why: 

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/zip-tie-guy-jan-6-rioter-and-mom-get-prison-for-roles-in-capitol-attack/amp/

Because the evidence against him and his mom was pretty overwhelming. Both were tried before juries, which is how our system is supposed to work. The prosecution produced overwhelming evidence of their guilt and they were convicted on all counts. Appeals courts unanimously upheld the convictions. So it’s hard for me to see this as an example of an unjust imprisonment, or to call this gentleman a political prisoner, as you have. 

Got any other examples? 

So all those black men in prison tried by juries are all there legitimately.  Cool. Your side can shut up about them now. Free Mumia!