fandandy

What would you do if you won this big @ss lottery?

15 hours ago, Strike said:

I think I'd buy an Island.  Been watching these Island Hunters shows lately and it's doable for a lot less than you think.  But I'd want a decent sized Island and all the amenities I have now so would need some coin to do it comfortably.

This was the firs thing that came into my mind  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Donate it to the less fortunate white people.  Or the SPCA.

Unpossible!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Unlike the Koreans and Japanese, the Chinese do have more diversity because of the presence of these various (55) minorities, like my wife is 1/8 Hui. 

Also, younger Chinese are generally taller than their parents who in turn are taller than their parents. I think it was lack of proper nutrition is what gave them their reputation for being short.

55 minorities! Wow! That is very interesting. 

I have a friend who is 6'3" and he is Vietnamese. His parents are both so petite. He explained that since he was born here and eats the American diet he grew very tall and medium framed instead of small frame. 

Thank you so much for the explanation. The Korean girls in the video are so feminine and cute. They seem a bit too young though, not fully woman. I guess that is how men like them! 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

55 minorities! Wow! That is very interesting. 

I have a friend who is 6'3" and he is Vietnamese. His parents are both so petite. He explained that since he was born here and eats the American diet he grew very tall and medium framed instead of small frame. 

Thank you so much for the explanation. The Korean girls in the video are so feminine and cute. They seem a bit too young though, not fully woman. I guess that is how men like them! 

Is it true how small their c0cks are?

sabbatical and travel.  Dwellings to follow