Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Another stimulus thread cuz I can't find the other ones

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I voted for chinese flu support for those out of work or out of business. Don't know what you voted for.

You get dumber by the post.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I voted for chinese flu support for those out of work or out of business. Don't know what you voted for.

You voted for a person. You don’t get to vote for a specific policy different than what your representative votes for. Your elected representative voted against it, so you voted against it.

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I’ll gladly give them Bidens 1400 dollars if they give me Trumps 2400  dollars. Doh! Stupid libtards owned  again. 

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You voted for a person. You don’t get to vote for a specific policy different than what your representative votes for. Your elected representative voted against it, so you voted against it.

Would Trump be stopping the building of the wall? Would he accept a 2 trillion dollar bill for everything but chinese flu support? 

Fool.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Would Trump be stopping the building of the wall? Would he accept a 2 trillion dollar bill for everything but chinese flu support? 

Fool.

The representatives in the House and Senate voted on this and Biden will sign it. Oh, and Trump did want to give everybody $2000 checks, but he is so incompetent, he couldn’t get it passed.

Biden is giving people what they wanted, because when Trump offered it up, Republicans were 100% behind it. Now they’re opposed because Joe’s signature is gonna be on the bill.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Who is Trump? The representatives in the House and Senate voted on this and Biden will sign it. Oh, and Trump did want to give everybody $2000 checks, but he is so incompetent, he couldn’t get it passed.

Biden is giving people what they wanted, because when Trump offered it up, Republicans were 100% behind it. Now they’re opposed because Joe’s signature is gonna be on the bill.

Do you know anything about politics? Anything? At all?

And you are wrong yet again.

14 minutes ago, dogcows said:

?? I got a tax cut. I’m not a corporation or rich. What’s he talking about? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

?? I got a tax cut. I’m not a corporation or rich. What’s he talking about? 

“The biggest benefits, though, go to the top 1 percent, who are projected to receive an average tax break of $62,000 in 2018, while the middle one-fifth of income earners got an average tax cut of $1,090 — about $20 per biweekly paycheck.” (Time magazine, full article linked below)

The tax cut for middle class was tiny, and temporary. The tax cut for corporations was massive and permanent. Everybody knows this; you’re not fooling anybody if you fake otherwise.

https://time.com/5570679/trump-tax-cuts/

31 minutes ago, dogcows said:

“The biggest benefits, though, go to the top 1 percent, who are projected to receive an average tax break of $62,000 in 2018, while the middle one-fifth of income earners got an average tax cut of $1,090 — about $20 per biweekly paycheck.” (Time magazine, full article linked below)

The tax cut for middle class was tiny, and temporary. The tax cut for corporations was massive and permanent. Everybody knows this; you’re not fooling anybody if you fake otherwise.

https://time.com/5570679/trump-tax-cuts/

I never said the rich or the corporations didn’t get a tax cut. I said I did. Learn to read man, this is like the tenth time you have done this. 

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I never said the rich or the corporations didn’t get a tax cut. I said I did. Learn to read man, this is like the tenth time you have done this. 

Nope, you lose the game. You said “i got tax cut dood” as a supposed retort to Robert Reich who pointed out that Trump’s tax cut disproportionately helped the wealthy. Nobody ever said you didn’t get some minuscule tax cut. It simply isn’t the point. But hey, if you’re happy with your $20 tax cut while billionaires get millions, leading to a huge budget deficit, more power to you. The rest of the middle class never even noticed their tax cut because it was smaller than your peener…

14 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Nope, you lose the game. You said “i got tax cut dood” as a supposed retort to Robert Reich who pointed out that Trump’s tax cut disproportionately helped the wealthy. Nobody ever said you didn’t get some minuscule tax cut. It simply isn’t the point. But hey, if you’re happy with your $20 tax cut while billionaires get millions, leading to a huge budget deficit, more power to you. The rest of the middle class never even noticed their tax cut because it was smaller than your peener…

I got more than 20 dollars. Way more. I don’t know why libtards  keep telling me I didn’t.We have a progressive tax system, of course the rich will get more in an across board tax cut. Duh. They will also pay more if taxes go up.  Funny we are now into a second Democratic administration since Reich was in government and no one hires Reich. He’s been wrong more than you. 

Money in bank accounts as early as this weekend.  I'm thinking a new 80 lb thrust trolling motor and new fish finders for the bass boat.

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Money in bank accounts as early as this weekend.  I'm thinking a new 80 lb thrust trolling motor and new fish finders for the bass boat.

Electric power steering and a clutch kit for my Teryx. 

27 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Once again, I won't be getting sh!t. :thumbsdown:

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Once again, I won't be getting sh!t. :thumbsdown:

Squeaked in with wife taking a hit on pay from covid

I will be getting it all, my wife doesn't work (stay at home mom so no taxable income and we have two kids) and while I make six figures (what Geek doesn't?) I don't make the max for a married filing jointly.   Whoop Whoop!

I need to re-paint the house and thinking of a screened-in porch to replace the deck.  LFG!  KSB is Stimulated! :lol:

10 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I will be getting it all, my wife doesn't work (stay at home mom so no taxable income and we have two kids) and while I make six figures (what Geek doesn't?) I don't make the max for a married filing jointly.   Whoop Whoop!

I need to re-paint the house and thinking of a screened-in porch to replace the deck.  LFG!  KSB is Stimulated! :lol:

I want my money back you focker!!

I see we have another focking retard here at the GC. Seems like Dogsh1t would be a more appropriate handle name

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, dogcows said:

Well, I will say this, you apparently agree with me on something.  I think that people should only have to pay for bills that their representative votes for.  So how about this... yes, everyone who voted for a Democrat can get all the money.  Anyone who voted for a Republican gets nothing.  BUT, every one who voted Democrat, but endure every tax increase and no Republicans have to.  Deal?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Well, I will say this, you apparently agree with me on something.  I think that people should only have to pay for bills that their representative votes for.  So how about this... yes, everyone who voted for a Democrat can get all the money.  Anyone who voted for a Republican gets nothing.  BUT, every one who voted Democrat, but endure every tax increase and no Republicans have to.  Deal?

But Republicans don’t get to use any government services paid for by Democrat tax increases either? If we go down that road, may as well just split the country in half. This tweet was just a joke... we know everybody wants the money.

21 minutes ago, DonS said:

Whew.  Guess I dodged a bullet by not qualifying for a stimulus check!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/indianapolis-man-quadruple-murder-stimulus-argument

White supremacists  at it again 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

White supremacists  at it again 

He was a good boy.  Just going out for a jog.

18 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Did they mention what color the murderer is?

LOL, of course you know they didn't.

19 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, of course you know they didn't.

It's focking amazing how the all in 100% identity politics people don't want to talk about identity a majority of the time when they are reporting crime.