tubby_mcgee

where are the board's woke?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ll won’t own Nazi sympathizers, because they aren’t calling the shots on the right.  The freaks on the left are and are out there for everyone to see, not a few losers hiding on the internet. Your side is dong the looting, burning and murdering. And your side condones it. My side doesn’t cindi e the Nazis. Get it? See how stupid you are now? 

That you continually think that far left zealots are calling the shots just proves the disconnect you and many on this board have with reality. Sorry your old white dude anger and suspicion cloud every cognitive impulse you have, that surely sucks for you. But I don't live in that Trumpian reality. You can have it, it sounds pretty hellish. I'll live here in the real world, where just because you vote against someone doesn't mean you support every single thing the entire entity backing their opponent endorses. Thinking for myself is not something I'll apologize for, despite the many here that simply cannot grasp that simple concept.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

That you continually think that far left zealots are calling the shots just proves the disconnect you and many on this board have with reality.

A sitting House member is saying a man is guilty before a high profile trial is over, and threatening violence if he is not found guilty.  And you think far let zealots are not calling the shots?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  You suck!  AHHAHAAHAHA

you are focking crazy.

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

That you continually think that far left zealots are calling the shots just proves the disconnect you and many on this board have with reality. Sorry your old white dude anger and suspicion cloud every cognitive impulse you have, that surely sucks for you. But I don't live in that Trumpian reality. You can have it, it sounds pretty hellish. I'll live here in the real world, where just because you vote against someone doesn't mean you support every single thing the entire entity backing their opponent endorses. Thinking for myself is not something I'll apologize for, despite the many here that simply cannot grasp that simple concept.

Right. So all that burning, looting and killing we’ve been watching from the left isn’t real. It’s just anTV show I guess. At least we don’t deny the time our freaks broke out at the capital. We condemned it and still do. Even though it was mostly peaceful.  Your side calls for blood and fire. And does it. 

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

there is no reason to take you seriously when you toss out nazi charges.  when you do that, youre done.  you cannot be reasoned with.

Oh $hit! The dude who fetishizes civil war cannot reason with me! WTF do I do now? 

Also, check your comprehension skills, assuming you have any left in that addled pillbox brain of yours. I threw out no "charges." I made a ridiculous statement mirroring the ridiculous statement leveled at me. Then you jumped into the convo like the attention starved little whack job you are. Go find someone on your level to go talk to. Like a piece of produce.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

fnord is like sheltered from reality.  we literally have high profile elected officials calling for riots and subverting the courts, and he seriously attempts to call us out on thinking far left zealots are calling the shots.  his brain must be very badly damaged.   there is realty going on right now and his nose is buried in talking points.

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

A sitting House member is saying a man is guilty before a high profile trial is over, and threatening violence if he is not found guilty.  And you think far let zealots are not calling the shots?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  You suck!  AHHAHAAHAHA

you are focking crazy.

A sitting house member from your neck of the woods, right? I didn't invite her ass to Minnesota. I want her to go home. She's a POS and is inciting violence. She should return to where you live, where she was elected, and encourage that garbage for the dipshits that voted for her. It would be like a wet dream for you, right?

Just now, Fnord said:

A sitting house member from your neck of the woods, right? I didn't invite her ass to Minnesota. I want her to go home. She's a POS and is inciting violence. She should return to where you live, where she was elected, and encourage that garbage for the dipshits that voted for her. It would be like a wet dream for you, right?

you are so far gone.  you need to be in a sanitarium.

Jesus. You guys off your meds today? I realize it's tough for you, having been bullied into a corner where everything the right does is good and everything the left does is evil, but it just isn't that way in reality. Those of us capable of rational independent thought can separate what we do and don't support based on the nuance of the actions and ideas themselves, not the demagogues pushing agendas down our throats. I can dislike Maxine Waters, and Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar, and still vote for democrats that aren't them! It's a crazy world we live in! But just keep on pretending Donald fuking Trump and the shriveled husk of the GOP is the answer to all of our problems. Good luck with that.

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Jesus. You guys off your meds today? I realize it's tough for you, having been bullied into a corner where everything the right does is good and everything the left does is evil, but it just isn't that way in reality. Those of us capable of rational independent thought can separate what we do and don't support based on the nuance of the actions and ideas themselves, not the demagogues pushing agendas down our throats. I can dislike Maxine Waters, and Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar, and still vote for democrats that aren't them! It's a crazy world we live in! But just keep on pretending Donald fuking Trump and the shriveled husk of the GOP is the answer to all of our problems. Good luck with that.

Thats cool that you can knock certain Dems when you think they are wrong.  Curious as to what Biden offered that made you vote for him?

i imagine fnord frothing at the mouth going into full attack.

"ignore everything the right says!"
"they are all nazis!"
"for social justice!"

40 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You just dislike them? Nothing stronger? 

On 4/14/2021 at 5:24 AM, tubby_mcgee said:

where are the board's woke?

Ghey Bar

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

i imagine fnord frothing at the mouth going into full attack.

"ignore everything the right says!"
"they are all nazis!"
"for social justice!"

You are really good at parsing messages you're looking for while completely ignoring the actual content. I suppose in some ways this is a talent. Do you work in right wing media by chance, or are you just completely beholden to what they tell you? Tucker is always looking for good writers on his show that have only a passing awareness of what the truth means. Sounds like your kinda thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You just dislike them? Nothing stronger? 

Um, sure? They totally suck and I don't agree their ideas nor would I ever vote for them? What are you looking for here? Hatred? I try to stay away from that sort of sentiment. It's healthier.

Um, sure? They totally suck and I don't agree their ideas nor would I ever vote for them? What are you looking for here? Hatred? I try to stay away from that sort of sentiment. It's healthier.

Yet you empower them by voting the way you do. And you don’t agree with them. Makes sense. 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Thats cool that you can knock certain Dems when you think they are wrong.  Curious as to what Biden offered that made you vote for him?

He's not Donald Trump. I've been very clear about this from the beginning. I would have voted for pretty much any living adult human over him, with a few exceptions. He was that pathetic. I'm very hopeful that going forward I can return to leaving the top of the ballot blank, which is what I usually do in POTUS elections. I don't like the lesser of two evils when I cast a ballot. But last year, I had no choice. Trump was a giant, malignant, metastasized tumor to this country. Hopefully Biden will just be a hemorrhoid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yet you empower them by voting the way you do. And you don’t agree with them. Makes sense. 

What's the alternative? I've voted third party a number of times. I usually just vote for the best candidate. Then, if I don't like what they do, I don't vote for them again. I am able to change my choices and opinions based on available evidence. I'm not sure why that's a controversial viewpoint. I don't feel the need to defend a "side" at all costs.

19 minutes ago, Fnord said:

What's the alternative? I've voted third party a number of times. I usually just vote for the best candidate. Then, if I don't like what they do, I don't vote for them again. I am able to change my choices and opinions based on available evidence. I'm not sure why that's a controversial viewpoint. I don't feel the need to defend a "side" at all costs.

The two sides at this point are as stark as it gets. You vote for a democrat, you vote for all of them.  It’s where we are. Maybe it will go back to the eat it was, I can only hope. But we aren’t there anymore. So enjoy watching what you have empowered destroy our cities this week. 

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The two sides at this point are as stark as it gets. You vote for a democrat, you vote for all of them.  It’s where we are. Maybe it will go back to the eat it was, I can only hope. But we aren’t there anymore. So enjoy watching what you have empowered destroy our cities this week. 

Jesus Christ. OK. Thanks for the input. I'll be sure to go through spasms of impotent rage instead. Is that better for you? If there are any other ways I can accommodate your brilliant philosophies, please feel free to let me know. Kowtowing to political and ideological ignorance is one of my favorite activities, which means you are one of my very favorite people!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Jesus Christ. OK. Thanks for the input. I'll be sure to go through spasms of impotent rage instead. Is that better for you? If there are any other ways I can accommodate your brilliant philosophies, please feel free to let me know. Kowtowing to political and ideological ignorance is one of my favorite activities, which means you are one of my very favorite people!

If you think there is grey area anymore, you’re a fool, willfully blind. It’s not a rare phenomena. Lot’s of lazy, scared people are afflicted. 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you think there is grey area anymore, you’re a fool, willfully blind. It’s not a rare phenomena. Lot’s of lazy, scared people are afflicted. 

Now I honestly feel sorry for you. There's very little that isn't gray. Lots of lazy, scared people can't or won't see it.

Now I honestly feel sorry for you. There's very little that isn't gray. Lots of lazy, scared people can't or won't see it.

Not anymore. You’re with Aunty Maxine and BLM. I’m not. Pretty clear. 

11 hours ago, Fnord said:

So says the guy rooting for blm to burn the country down. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

So says the guy rooting for blm to burn the country down. 

Exactly. He condones everything we are about to see happen across our country. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Fnord said:

There's very little that isn't gray. 

Not anymore.  Neutrality is being complicit with white supremacy.  "You're with us, or against us" is the new mantra. If you're not actively anti-racist, then you're racist.  

• Haha 1

You guys are fuking hilarious. Too ignorant to even understand how ignorant you are. Keep on keepin on with your mindlessness; it's 4/20 and Chauvin's guilty on all counts. I'll be enjoying the rest of my day! Hopefully there won't be any riots to ruin the good vibes.

• Thanks 2

You guys are fuking hilarious. Too ignorant to even understand how ignorant you are. Keep on keepin on with your mindlessness; it's 4/20 and Chauvin's guilty on all counts. I'll be enjoying the rest of my day! Hopefully there won't be any riots to ruin the good vibes.

If you haven't paid attention (looks like you haven't) there are riots and fires every night.  For months.  For the last year.  So yes enjoy your day.  But there will be riots in portland.  In all likelihood Minneapolis.

23 hours ago, Fnord said:

He's not Donald Trump. I've been very clear about this from the beginning. I would have voted for pretty much any living adult human over him, with a few exceptions. He was that pathetic. I'm very hopeful that going forward I can return to leaving the top of the ballot blank, which is what I usually do in POTUS elections. I don't like the lesser of two evils when I cast a ballot. But last year, I had no choice. Trump was a giant, malignant, metastasized tumor to this country. Hopefully Biden will just be a hemorrhoid.

I missed your response.  And I honestly do appreciate your truthfulness.  

It is what I expected but I do appreciate the candid response none the less.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

If you haven't paid attention (looks like you haven't) there are riots and fires every night.  For months.  For the last year.  So yes enjoy your day.  But there will be riots in portland.  In all likelihood Minneapolis.

And all of those things will be a shame. And rightfully condemned by anyone sane and level-headed. And used by most of the posters here as a reason to justify whatever moronic things their "side" engages in. Rinse, repeat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

And all of those things will be a shame. And rightfully condemned by anyone sane and level-headed. And used by most of the posters here as a reason to justify whatever moronic things their "side" engages in. Rinse, repeat.

But all the Dems dont condemn it.  The VP actually helped bail thrm out.  

So id assume when speaking on sane and level headed you mean Desantis in Florida.  Definitely not any Dem.  They turned a blind eye and still do.  Actually call for more riots.  

Maybe you will come around next election if Trump isnt on the ballot.   Hes mean afterall.  He didnt help bail out rioters like Kamala Harris.  But he does rub you the wrong way.  

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

But all the Dems dont condemn it.  The VP actually helped bail thrm out.  

So id assume when speaking on sane and level headed you mean Desantis in Florida.  Definitely not any Dem.  They turned a blind eye and still do.  Actually call for more riots.  

Maybe you will come around next election if Trump isnt on the ballot.   Hes mean afterall.  He didnt help bail out rioters like Kamala Harris.  But he does rub you the wrong way.  

See, this is where nuance comes in. I am not a Democrat, so I won't speak for them as an entity, but I am an independent, liberal leaning voter. With a lot of friends, family and co-workers in the same political orbit. NOT ONE PERSON I've talked to about this is okay with riots. Zero. You set shlt on fire, you assault cops, you engage in vandalism and arson, you should go to jail. Period. This is how EVERY SINGLE PERSON I know feels, and I know a few people that make me look like an arch neocon politically.

Conservatives love to and whine about how everything now is about race... Your post here is the equivalent of me telling you that all GOP voters are card carrying Klan members. You know that's an idiotic statement. Yet you're convinced that all Dems endorse rioting. Think about that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Fnord said:

See, this is where nuance comes in. I am not a Democrat, so I won't speak for them as an entity, but I am an independent, liberal leaning voter. With a lot of friends, family and co-workers in the same political orbit. NOT ONE PERSON I've talked to about this is okay with riots. Zero. You set shlt on fire, you assault cops, you engage in vandalism and arson, you should go to jail. Period. This is how EVERY SINGLE PERSON I know feels, and I know a few people that make me look like an arch neocon politically.

Conservatives love to and whine about how everything now is about race... Your post here is the equivalent of me telling you that all GOP voters are card carrying Klan members. You know that's an idiotic statement. Yet you're convinced that all Dems endorse rioting. Think about that.

Wow. We don’t have any Democrats here. Just republicans and independents.  lol. Clowns. 

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. We don’t have any Democrats here. Just republicans and independents.  lol. Clowns. 

You have a very serious problem with reading comprehension. Damn. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You have a very serious problem with reading comprehension. Damn. 

You said you were an independent. I said you were one of the clowns. Not hard to comprehend. 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Then just tell me the executive orders and policies Biden is about that you back.  That is all I ask.  Not one Biden voter will answer it though. 

I voted for Obama once.  I was in college.  I voted 3rd party because I couldnt vote for Hillary nor a celebrity at the time.  

I thought Trump did well and unequivocally voted for him this time.  

Im 32 years old.

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

Evidently Ibrahim Kendi and Robin D'Angelo haven't infiltrated your employer or your kids school.  Lucky you.  Don't say you didn't know it was coming the day you're forced to abandon your neutrality and pick a side.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Then just tell me the executive orders and policies Biden is about that you back.  That is all I ask.  Not one Biden voter will answer it though. 

I voted for Obama once.  I was in college.  I voted 3rd party because I couldnt vote for Hillary nor a celebrity at the time.  

Im 32 years old.

I've seen you ask this no less than 10 times.  I've seen it answered 0 times.  What a bunch of poosays...

41 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Evidently Ibrahim Kendi and Robin D'Angelo haven't infiltrated your employer or your kids school.  Lucky you.  Don't say you didn't know it was coming the day you're forced to abandon your neutrality and pick a side.

They just voted this in because they disliked the orange man even worse. Can we rely on them to vote it back out? Most of them seem inclined to close their eyes, roll over, and let it happen. It’s exasperating and I am just beside myself.

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Im 32 years old.

Here's how I see this playing out:

1. I list a number of things that I like about Biden's policy initiatives.

2. The usual dooshnozzles and fuksticks start calling me names and attempt to tell me that I'm wrong about all of them based on their own inability to consume anything other than far-right propaganda.

3. Large, boring pissing match ensues.

This sound plausible to you? What benefit do I reap from answering your question? None.

But, I'll throw you a bone:

I trust Biden not to do or say something so ridiculously tonedeaf, vile, moronic and petty that it will ignite half the country in violence or start a war with a foreign nation. Trump is the only president in history where that was a legitimate concern.  I will acknowledge that Biden is making an even bigger mess of immigration through Mexico than Trump did, and I didn't think that was possible. 

Appreciate you being decent, despite not agreeing with me. And FWIW, I only voted for Obama in 2008 because I lived in AZ and knew it didn't matter against McCain. First and only time I've voted for POTUS until last year, dating back to Clinton-Dole. Didn't even vote for Kerry despite hating W.

• Haha 1