Djgb13

Slowly normalizing pedophilia

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yeah I think it just looks ridiculous, but I'm not a closet pedo like these dudes.

Gutterpedo is definitely a name that will forever be stuck to you. Only a pedophile defends a 5 year old twerking like she’s bouncing on a d1ck 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Gutterpedo is definitely a name that will forever be stuck to you. Only a pedophile defends a 5 year old twerking like she’s bouncing on a d1ck 

Only a pedo looks at a 5 year old shaking her butt and thinks of a d1ck

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Not the hill you want to die on bro. Cause you’re wrong and everyone here is telling you the same thing. Your dumb ass just doesn’t want to listen.

Ive said this to you before: quit the board and go somewhere else. Cause no one wants you here. Especially after you defending this. The Sh1t that comes out my dogs ass is more appealing to be around than you 

Here comes Internet Tough Guy!! Love this particular digby act :lol: :doublethumbsup:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Only a pedo looks at a 5 year old shaking her butt and thinks of a d1ck

Bro :doh: it’s literally a sexual act. That is the DEFINITION. You are trying to argue with straight facts and it shows your idiocy. I’m done talking with you. As I said, literal dog Sh1t has more common sense than Gutterpedo 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Here comes Internet Tough Guy!! Love this particular digby act :lol: :doublethumbsup:

You DO realize that YOU are the internet tough guy right? When your wife is gettin jizzed on by multiple other guys you run on here to take out your frustration. I’d love to see you in real life. You got bald, fat glasses wearing energy. Guarantee you were socks with sandals :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Bro :doh: it’s literally a sexual act. That is the DEFINITION. You are trying to argue with straight facts and it shows your idiocy. I’m done talking with you. As I said, literal dog Sh1t has more common sense than Gutterpedo 

Alright, let's go to the DEFINITION...

twerk
verb (used without object) Slang.
to dance to hip-hop or pop music in a very sensual way typically by thrusting or shaking the buttocks and hips while in a squatting or bent-over position.

Nothing in that definition says it is a sexual act.  It does say sensual way, but if you think a 5 year old is sensual, then you're a pedo.

Wikipedia article talks about how it originated in Africa, nothing about it being a sexual act.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twerking

Now please stop being wrong. Djtard13.

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You DO realize that YOU are the internet tough guy right? When your wife is gettin jizzed on by multiple other guys you run on here to take out your frustration. I’d love to see you in real life. You got bald, fat glasses wearing energy. Guarantee you were socks with sandals :lol: 

Nonsensical! 🤣

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Alright, let's go to the DEFINITION...

twerk
verb (used without object) Slang.
to dance to hip-hop or pop music in a very sensual way typically by thrusting or shaking the buttocks and hips while in a squatting or bent-over position.

Nothing in that definition says it is a sexual act.  It does say sensual way, but if you think a 5 year old is sensual, then you're a pedo.

Wikipedia article talks about how it originated in Africa, nothing about it being a sexual act.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twerking

Now please stop being wrong. Djtard13.

Holy Sh1t are you seriously focking retarded? It literally says “dancing in a sensual way”. What is that? It’s an act. An act of doing something. Something sexually suggestive. 

I’m done :lol: gutterpedo is too much and I can’t waste anymore of my time dealing with this idiot 

Kids doing the electric slide?  You know that song is about a d1ck sliding into a bag right?  When they back up, it's backing into a d1ck.  Ban it!

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You’re a clown. 🤡 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? A law abiding American who helps out when he can and raises his children to be responsible, polite and grateful has problems? For who? 

You're polite?  Now that's funny.  I'm assuming you're quite different from the person you are online, because polite is not a word I would use to describe you.

• Thanks 1

Just now, MDC said:

You’re a clown. 🤡 

You calling anyone a clown is hilarious. Aren’t you 3 the three stooges of the board? Swear y’all get in fights every day and get slapped around by everyone here on a daily basis. I’d stop posting if I was y’all cause y’all straight up being cyberbullied but are too focking retarded to realize everyone’s laughing at you and making fun of you 😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're polite?  Now that's funny.  I'm assuming you're quite different from the person you are online, because polite is not a word I would use to describe you.

He’s definitely a different person than he is online. Trust me, WAY too many people here would get straight up knocked out if they acted like they do here. 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm assuming you're quite different from the person you are online

True. He’s an ex-cop / Marine online. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Holy Sh1t are you seriously focking retarded? It literally says “dancing in a sensual way”. What is that? It’s an act. An act of doing something. Something sexually suggestive. 

I’m done :lol: gutterpedo is too much and I can’t waste anymore of my time dealing with this idiot 

Dancing in a sexual way doesn't make it a sexual act.  You think that kid is sexy?  Sick fock pedo.

If someone dances sexy, it's a sexual act?

A sexual act is 2 people docking, not a kid dancing.  Sick pedo.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Dancing in a sexual way doesn't make it a sexual act.  You think that kid is sexy?  Sick fock pedo.

If someone dances sexy, it's a sexual act?

A sexual act is 2 people docking, not a kid dancing.  Sick pedo.

Cool story. Still pedophilia 

fyi: sexually suggestive act (which is what I said) is different from sexual act. But retard gonna retard 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

You really need to figure out out pedophilia is.  I think it's terrible to teach a little girl to dance like that but in no way to I compare it to pedophilia.  That's just demented.  The fact that some of you even think that way is extremely creepy.

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Kids doing the electric slide?  You know that song is about a d1ck sliding into a bag right?  When they back up, it's backing into a d1ck.  Ban it!

What’s next, D1ck in a Box?? 😢

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You really need to figure out out pedophilia is.  I think it's terrible to teach a little girl to dance like that but in no way to I compare it to pedophilia.  That's just demented.  The fact that some of you even think that way is extremely creepy.

Negative. Cause I’m focking with the retard up above. Just don’t feel like responding to him anymore with common sense and logic since he can’t seem to grasp it. So pedophile he is and pedophile he shall always be known as. Plus, people who like watching little girls doing sexually suggestive stuff is considered pedophilia. It literally just being sexually attracted to kids. Don’t have to act on it. Just looking and liking it is pedophilia. Which is gutterpedo 

27 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I was already told to leave one board today, now this? :Cries:

As long as the NAMBLA forums don't kick you out, all is good?  AMIRITE?????

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Do kids even know what the electric slide is?  This is the first time I've seen it mentioned in 15 years.

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

fyi: sexually suggestive act (which is what I said) is different from sexual act. But retard gonna retard 

You said it is literally a sexual act.  It is absolutely not a literal sexual act.  Now shut up.

• Sad 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

You said it is literally a sexual act.  It is absolutely not a literal sexual act.  Now shut up.

Sexually suggestive act Gutterpedo. Stop defending yourself. Especially when even gay and trans people are condemning this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Negative. Cause I’m focking with the retard up above. Just don’t feel like responding to him anymore with common sense and logic since he can’t seem to grasp it. So pedophile he is and pedophile he shall always be known as. Plus, people who like watching little girls doing sexually suggestive stuff is considered pedophilia. It literally just being sexually attracted to kids. Don’t have to act on it. Just looking and liking it is pedophilia. Which is gutterpedo 

If someone is looking at it in a sexual way and getting aroused by it, then yes, I would consider that to be pedophilia.  If a person was a dancer and enjoyed watching a young girl dance, then no, it would not.  Those women dancing with the girl are most likely not pedophiles.  I don't think they should be promoting a girl of that age to dance that way but it's just a dance move in that context.  A lot of dancing is sexually suggestive but it's still just dancing.

If anyone has a strong opinion about this being pedophilia then you should go to any middle school or high school that has a dance team and protest against them.  You should also shut down all dance schools because they must be run by pedophiles.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I’ve kinda lost track of what is being debated here…. :unsure: 

Morons overreacting.  Just another day.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I’ve kinda lost track of what is being debated here…. :unsure: 

Who should and should not go fock themselves :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If someone is looking at it in a sexual way and getting aroused by it, then yes, I would consider that to be pedophilia.  If a person was a dancer and enjoyed watching a young girl dance, then no, it would not.  Those women dancing with the girl are most likely not pedophiles.  I don't think they should be promoting a girl of that age to dance that way but it's just a dance move in that context.  A lot of dancing is sexually suggestive but it's still just dancing.

If anyone has a strong opinion about this being pedophilia then you should go to any middle school or high school that has a dance team and protest against them.  You should also shut down all dance schools because they must be run by pedophiles.

The different between that is those kids are going through puberty. Their going to be sexually awakened and wanting to do it (I was like that in middle and high school). They know what it suggests. This little girl doesn’t. The parents do and the dancers do. It literally evolved from bouncing on a guys d1ck to a sexually suggestive dance. If I put my two fingers to my mouth and licked between them that is sexually suggesting eating poosay. Little girl wouldn’t know that would she? But according to the logic, it’s fine. 

Im just glad I was raised in the south and live here now cause no way in hell I’d let my daughter do that. If a stripper incorporates it in their dances then it probably isn’t something a 5 year old should do seeing as how it’s suggesting something else

Seems like these guys are fine seeing little girls doing this cause “ThEy DoNt sEe It As SeXuAl” 😂😂😂😂

Ill put it to you this way: I wouldn’t stop the little girl from doing it cause that’s not my child and I have no say. Just don’t complain when I say “wow that’s focking gross and disturbing” 

1 minute ago, GobbleDog said:

I thought it was creepy and I'd be furious if it was my kid.  Just say'n.

Can’t do that. Retards above will say you’re wrong and an idiot for thinking that 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

The different between that is those kids are going through puberty. Their going to be sexually awakened and wanting to do it (I was like that in middle and high school). They know what it suggests. This little girl doesn’t. The parents do and the dancers do. It literally evolved from bouncing on a guys d1ck to a sexually suggestive dance. If I put my two fingers to my mouth and licked between them that is sexually suggesting eating poosay. Little girl wouldn’t know that would she? But according to the logic, it’s fine. 

Im just glad I was raised in the south and live here now cause no way in hell I’d let my daughter do that. If a stripper incorporates it in their dances then it probably isn’t something a 5 year old should do seeing as how it’s suggesting something else

I will 100% agree that it is inappropriate for a girl of that age to be dancing that way.  I'm arguing that in that context it is not normalizing pedophilia.  I think this thread suggesting that it's normalizing it is incredibly dumb.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I will 100% agree that it is inappropriate for a girl of that age to be dancing that way.  I'm arguing that in that context it is not normalizing pedophilia.  I think this thread suggesting that it's normalizing it is incredibly dumb.

Eh I’d disagree. You can’t just introduce pedophilia. You have to slowly do it. First it starts with slowly making it normal for little girls to dress like slutz and act like slutz even if they don’t know what it is.

But we can agree to disagree on that. As long as you agree that’s inappropriate for her age. 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Can’t do that. Retards above will say you’re wrong and an idiot for thinking that 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Nope.  I absolutely agree it's creepy to have a young girl doing that.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Eh I’d disagree. You can’t just introduce pedophilia. You have to slowly do it. First it starts with slowly making it normal for little girls to dress like slutz and act like slutz even if they don’t know what it is.

But we can agree to disagree on that. As long as you agree that’s inappropriate for her age. 

Definitely agree on it being inappropriate.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Nope.  I absolutely agree it's creepy to have a young girl doing that.

Wasn’t really talking about you. More gutterpedo, cucky, and the herdsman (MDC since he likes big cattle girls). Literally, if I passed by that I’d just walk away shaking my head in disgust cause there’s a good chance that girl is going to have more d1cks put in her than a pin cushion when she gets older 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Definitely agree on it being inappropriate.

And that’s on using common sense. I’ve noticed it’s been in short supply 

• Like 1