Djgb13

Slowly normalizing pedophilia

Just now, Fireballer said:

You're a dolt.  You don't have to agree with/enjoy this to identify it as bad.  Its like you seeing a bank robbery, and I say "Oh, you noticed a bank robbery.  U must be a bank robber"!

Right? But thinks the person defending back robbers isn’t the one in the wrong :lol: 

Coincidentally, he keeps thinking I’m replying to him when I’m not. He’s so focking retarded he thinks ppl are trying to talk to him when they aren’t. That level of idiocy is rare to find. Bet he’s loser in real life too and actually doesn’t have kids :lol: 

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

You're a dolt.  You don't have to agree with/enjoy this to identify it as bad.  Its like you seeing a bank robbery, and I say "Oh, you noticed a bank robbery.  U must be a bank robber"!

A bank robbery is pretty black and white.  A girl dancing sexy is subjective.  I don't think that kid is sexy when she dances.  Do you?

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Right? But thinks the person defending back robbers isn’t the one in the wrong :lol: 

Coincidentally, he keeps thinking I’m replying to him when I’m not. He’s so focking retarded he thinks ppl are trying to talk to him when they aren’t. That level of idiocy is rare to find. Bet he’s loser in real life too and actually doesn’t have kids :lol: 

Keep talking about me.  I dare you to stop, but you can't, because you're my b!tch.  You love me.  Too bad I'm an adult.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Keep talking about me.  I dare you to stop, but you can't, because you're my b!tch.  You love me.  Too bad I'm an adult.

Bro I’ve told you this a thousand times to shut the fock up but you won’t. You’re obsessed and refuse to stop. THAT is signs of a retarded idiot. Add to the fact that this is MY thread makes you look even more stupid posting. Cause YOU are responding to ME in MY thread then have the nerve to claim you’re the one being followed? Lmfao wow. Gutterpedo is definitely a closet perv 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I don't think that kid is sexy when she dances. 

You're doing some mental gymnastics if you think anyone has said that kid is sexy.  And, a kid grinding and an adult smacking her a$$ is as black and white as you can get when it comes to being called out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Bro I’ve told you this a thousand times to shut the fock up but you won’t. You’re obsessed and refuse to stop. THAT is signs of a retarded idiot. Add to the fact that this is MY thread makes you look even more stupid posting. Cause YOU are responding to ME in MY thread then have the nerve to claim you’re the one being followed? Lmfao wow. Gutterpedo is definitely a closet perv 

I'm telling you to shut up.  Are you gonna stop?  If not you are a retarded idiot too.  Shut up.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You're doing some mental gymnastics if you think anyone has said that kid is sexy.  And, a kid grinding and an adult smacking her a$$ is as black and white as you can get when it comes to being called out.

Well dj_pedo said she was committing a sexual act :lol:

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

A bank robbery is pretty black and white.  A girl dancing sexy is subjective.  I don't think that kid is sexy when she dances.  Do you?

But when an adult does the exact same thing ? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

But when an adult does the exact same thing ? 

It's not an adult, it's a kid.

Personally I think the whole twerking thing is not sexy at all, I think it looks trashy, but that's my opinion.

I’ve put this retard on ignore. I don’t associate with  idiots or pedos. Both which gutterpedo is. You guys have fun with him. Cause he’s gone off the rails. Maybe someone let his little sleep police know as well that he’s a potential pedophile so they can keep a close watch on him 

Personally I think the whole twerking thing is not sexy at all, I think it looks trashy, but that's my opinion.

You don't have to find it sexy to identify it as sexual

You don't have to find it sexy to identify it as sexual

Is a woman sucking on a lollipop sexual?

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So when an adult does the same exact thing it’s sexual, but when a little kid does, it’s not. Is that your stance? 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Is a woman sucking on a lollipop sexual?

Depends how she sucks it. Just like it depends on how someone dances.  

28 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Actually you're the pedo, pedo.

Anyone that sees this kid as sexy is a pedo.

You keep making these false equivalencies, or re-stating things people haven't said.  It's not that the commenter thinks the girl is sexy; it's that a young girl is dancing in a sexually suggestive manner that is way inappropriate for her age.  As though one couldn't see her dancing like that and thinking it's inappropriate without being turned on by it.  And you keep focking doing this.  Why?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Depends how she sucks it. Just like it depends on how someone dances.  

OK, agreed.  So then this girl is not sexy.

I guess these gals are "just dancing" huh?

You're comparing this video with the kid's video?  Seriously? :lol:

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

OK, agreed.  So then this girl is not sexy.

She’s doing the exact same thing a stripper does or some street rat does to illicit a sexual reaction.  Yet you claim it’s not done in a sexual manner. The exact same thing. You’re just terrified of criticizing anything black.  That’s clear. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s doing the exact same thing a stripper does or some street rat does to illicit a sexual reaction.  Yet you claim it’s not done in a sexual manner. The exact same thing. You’re just terrified of criticizing anything black.  That’s clear. 

It's not the exact same thing.  Watch the girl's video, and then watch those hood rats on the ambulance.  That's the exact same thing?

• Haha 1

It's not the exact same thing.  Watch the girl's video, and then watch those hood rats on the ambulance.  That's the exact same thing?

What the girl is doing is pretty much the same. It’s what the guy is doing that separates it. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What the girl is doing is pretty much the same. It’s what the guy is doing that separates it. 

No it's not.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're comparing this video with the kid's video?  Seriously? :lol:

The similarity is that both of the "dancers" have/are getting positive feedback for simulating riding a cawk. The little girl just doesn't know it...yet.

The similarity is that both of the "dancers" have/are getting positive feedback for simulating riding a cawk. The little girl just doesn't know it...yet.

And ballet dancers get positive feedback too, are they simulating a c0ck riding? :lol:

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

And ballet dancers get positive feedback too, are they simulating a c0ck riding? :lol:

Take your L here.  It's gotten sad.  We"re all punching down which is no fun.

• Like 2

Take your L here.  It's gotten sad.  We"re all punching down which is no fun.

You can stop whenever you want.

Hey Gutter, would you be OK with your daughter dancing like that in your house in front of family, one of whom is doing the ass slapping, with no video?

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Hey Gutter, would you be OK with your daughter dancing like that in your house in front of family, one of whom is doing the ass slapping, with no video?

There is no ass slapping, let's just clear that up.  But if my daughter was doing that in my house, I'd probably laugh.

I guess that means I'm a pedo :lol:

Man you guys are really obsessed with getting my opinion on this from every possible scenario.

There is no ass slapping, let's just clear that up.  But if my daughter was doing that in my house, I'd probably laugh.

Man you guys are really obsessed with getting my opinion on this from every possible scenario.

It means you have zero standards. And are helping push the whole thing into the gutter. Do you hang around with people that have the same mindset? 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It means you have zero standards. And are helping push the whole thing into the gutter. Do you hang around with people that have the same mindset? 

Awesome. :lol:

Yes I want to push our whole culture in the gutter, yes I hang around with people who feel the same.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Awesome. :lol:

Yes I want to push our whole culture in the gutter, yes I hang around with people who feel the same.

You sure don’t want to stand up for it . 

38 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I’m just trying to figure out your position, since you’ve been all over the map.  You say that people who recognize twerking as a sexualized act must themselves find young girls attractive; that is either mindnumbingly stupid or trolling, I’m not sure which at this point.

More to the point of my question, you said you wouldn’t let your daughter do it in that public setting so I’m trying to figure out where you draw the line.  I’m not talking about you walking around the corner and seeing her do it and laughing it off; I’m talking about a family gathering where she performs for all of her aunts and uncles and they give her tons of positive reinforcement.

Just now, jerryskids said:

I’m just trying to figure out your position, since you’ve been all over the map.  You say that people who recognize twerking as a sexualized act must themselves find young girls attractive; that is either mindnumbingly stupid or trolling, I’m not sure which at this point.

More to the point of my question, you said you wouldn’t let your daughter do it in that public setting so I’m trying to figure out where you draw the line.  I’m not talking about you walking around the corner and seeing her do it and laughing it off; I’m talking about a family gathering where she performs for all of her aunts and uncles and they give her tons of positive reinforcement.

I've explained myself a zillion times, I am not all over the map.  You trolls are just trying everything you can to get me to change my position that this dancing normalizes pedos.

Anyone who finds this girl's dancing as sexy is a pedo.  That is all I ever said.

The act of twerking, IMO, I don't find it sexy, but I can see how other guys would find these moves sexy is the girl itself is sexy, nothing wrong with that.

In front of aunts and uncles, sure whatever.  Do you want to try cousins?  Friends? Neighbors?  Why is it so important for you to know that the line is?  Let's say I draw the line at second cousins and friends who I do not see within 3 weeks timeframe.  Everything else is fair game.  Are we square?

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Anyone who finds this girl's dancing as sexy is a pedo.  

And that's what we are all saying.  But we are going a step further and saying that when more and more grown adults in groups encourage this behavior with positive feedback and simulate smacking a child's a$$, it normalizes it.  It's just like the normalization of gender disphoria. It's taken years, but yet, here we are.

Let's say a pedo was in this crowd and enjoying this activity.  When he or she sees 50 people cheering this kid on,  what does that do?  That freak thinks that 50 other people are enjoying the same thing they are.

22 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

And that's what we are all saying.  But we are going a step further and saying that when more and more grown adults in groups encourage this behavior with positive feedback and simulate smacking a child's a$$, it normalizes it.  It's just like the normalization of gender disphoria. It's taken years, but yet, here we are.

Let's say a pedo was in this crowd and enjoying this activity.  When he or she sees 50 people cheering this kid on,  what does that do?  That freak thinks that 50 other people are enjoying the same thing they are.

No they don't.  pedos know they are focked up, just like the rest of us.  There are a lot more harmful things out there like those creepy kids beauty pageants.  Now that sh1t is up.

Between Gutterboy and Rusty I don’t think the sanctuary is showing well here. Go back. 

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

There are a lot more harmful things out there like those creepy kids beauty pageants.  Now that sh1t is up.

Yes, kid pageants are creepy...start a thread

49 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I've explained myself a zillion times, I am not all over the map.  You trolls are just trying everything you can to get me to change my position that this dancing normalizes pedos.

Anyone who finds this girl's dancing as sexy is a pedo.  That is all I ever said.

The act of twerking, IMO, I don't find it sexy, but I can see how other guys would find these moves sexy is the girl itself is sexy, nothing wrong with that.

In front of aunts and uncles, sure whatever.  Do you want to try cousins?  Friends? Neighbors?  Why is it so important for you to know that the line is?  Let's say I draw the line at second cousins and friends who I do not see within 3 weeks timeframe.  Everything else is fair game.  Are we square?

I was trying to replicate the positive reinforcement of the public crowd.  Not surprising that you didn’t get that.  Oh well, you are in full gutter mode, no wonder you get kicked off of chat sites daily.  I’ll move on except…

No they don't.  pedos know they are focked up, just like the rest of us.  There are a lot more harmful things out there like those creepy kids beauty pageants.  Now that sh1t is up.

… you sure seem to know a lot about pedos, except when you don’t.  I’m not saying you are one as I don’t think you are, but if you are going to be an argumentative troll, you should stick with one position.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I was trying to replicate the positive reinforcement of the public crowd.  Not surprising that you didn’t get that.  Oh well, you are in full gutter mode, no wonder you get kicked off of chat sites daily.  I’ll move on except…

… you sure seem to know a lot about pedos, except when you don’t.  I’m not saying you are one as I don’t think you are, but if you are going to be an argumentative troll, you should stick with one position.

My position never changed.  Thanks for playing.

My position never changed.  Thanks for playing.

That is known about pedophiles. Once a pedo, always a pedo.

• Sad 1