Djgb13

Slowly normalizing pedophilia

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

We’ve told your dumb ass COUNTLESS times. Yet you focking ignore it and start B1tching

And they have ALL BEEN LIES!  We can clear this up very easily, point to the creepy posts, or shut up.  You made it all up because you're sick.

• Haha 1

Just now, vomit said:

It's amazing, and disgusting.  All these fools can think about is pedos.  It's sick.

And you wonder why? Here’s another example. 

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

It's amazing, and disgusting.  All these fools can think about is pedos.  It's sick.

Trannies too. Always on their minds.

4 minutes ago, vomit said:

Some just mention it occasionally. You actually play one in real life. :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, vomit said:

And they have ALL BEEN LIES!  We can clear this up very easily, point to the creepy posts, or shut up.  You made it all up because you're sick.

“LIES! LIES I TELL YOU! I’m not a pedo!” We’ve heard it before blah blah blah. You’re own words and actions prove you to be a liar 

35 minutes ago, vomit said:

I have asked you and digby numerous times to point out anywhere that I defended a pedo, and you have failed every single time.  Every single focking time.  At this point everyone can see you for the clown you are.  You are both full of sh!t, and everyone can see that.

We already did that in the young girl twerking thread, you lying sack of shiot.

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trannies too. Always on their minds.

You spent at least the last 15 years Championing male on male a55 focking on a fantasy football message bored.  Things like that must be on your mind often, too.

On 6/17/2021 at 8:12 AM, GutterBoy said:

:lol:

You guys got lots of issues.  It's a little kid dancing for focks sake.  Why you gotta make everything sexual?  And then complain that everything is sexual?  And then complain that women are wh0res, and then watch all kinds of pron looking for wh0re women.  Shake my damn head, you focking people.

This is what started it all.  You a$$holes got all pissed off that I called you out for exactly what you are, and decided to coordinate on this lie and everyone jumped on board.  hilarious.

14 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

We already did that in the young girl twerking thread, you lying sack of shiot.

Take the L bro, you can't point to any examples, you got played.  Go back to Moon Over Alabama and cook up some more conspiracy theories you lil sh!t.  You lose, good day sir.

11 minutes ago, vomit said:

This is what started it all.  You a$$holes got all pissed off that I called you out for exactly what you are, and decided to coordinate on this lie and everyone jumped on board.  hilarious.

Twerking is more than dancing. So no. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Twerking is more than dancing. So no. 

The video is gone but she wasn't twerking.  It's a moot point now anyway.

I do not nor did I ever defend any pedos.  That's on the record, that's the truth, and anyone that states differently is a complete fool.

16 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You spent at least the last 15 years Championing male on male a55 focking on a fantasy football message bored.  Things like that must be on your mind often, too.

This from the guy who fails to get my attention under one handle, then logs in on another to try again. 

If I fock you in the ass once will you go away forever? :wub: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

I do not nor did I ever defend any pedos.  That's on the record, that's the truth, and anyone that states differently is a complete fool.

This creature that Biden nominated never has either.  But her attitude towards them and the whole scene isn’t helping to stop or deter them. She’s emboldened  them. There is very little grey area in these matters. It’s too devastating to kids and families. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This creature that Biden nominated never has either.  But her attitude towards them and the whole scene isn’t helping to stop or deter them. She’s emboldened  them. There is very little grey area in these matters. It’s too devastating to kids and families. 

That's a problem between you are her, not me.

1 minute ago, vomit said:

It's this thread.  Link to something seriously creepy or just your b!tch mouth.  You know me, I've been here for 20 years.  If I said anything creepy it was either or joke or I'll apologize for it.

You have ghosts from the past that need to be dealt with or they'll continue to haunt you. You asked specifically for someone to poin out the root cause of the pedophilia accusations, so let's look at them. I don't recall this coming up before your vehement, over-the-top defense of young girls twerking in this thread.

Most people disagreed with your take. Maybe everyone. Since a significant number of months have passed, I suggest you take a moment to re-evaluate your position, see if maybe everyone has a point on issue of young girls twerking after all, because the accusation stems from by turning a blind eye to the inappropriateness and ridiculing people who disagreed. If you think on it, and still think you were in the right, and the rest of the forum was wrong, well then move on with a clean conscience on the accusations, don't apologize, don't let everyone's opinions get to you. Let it slide. 

Look, people who don't like you and or who don't like what you said are going to continue to bust you over taking that position. You can't control what people say. What you can do... and this is key... what you can do is control how you react to it. If you still think you said nothing wrong, then let the accusations slide.

• Confused 1

When you start to put the pieces together, now you can see why the tech companies are so willing to go in the tank on one side of the political aisle .  If these platforms were held responsible for their content, they know it would be quite a task to keep all the sick stuff that’s on the internet off of their platforms 

24 minutes ago, vomit said:

Take the L bro, you can't point to any examples, you got played.  Go back to Moon Over Alabama and cook up some more conspiracy theories you lil sh!t.  You lose, good day sir.

Yeah I pointed to the twerking thread.  You and your other lame amigo have this habit of not being able to click on things like that.  The saddest thing is you PWNED yourself in all of this.  You could have just shut the fock up, but you couldn't help yourself.  You take the L, little lying Trash Goblin.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, vomit said:

That’s a straight lie you dumb son of a B1tch. She was literally twerking and the caption even said she was twerking :doh:  More lies coming from you to cover up the fact your pedo ass has been foaming at the mouth to see a little kid naked 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, MDC said:

This from the guy who fails to get my attention under one handle, then logs in on another to try again. 

If I fock you in the ass once will you go away forever? :wub: 

Here's another delusional poofter.  While, I'm sure you'd like to tap dat a55, I only have one handle and you're fully aware of that.  Other than that, go read some Andrew Sullivan columns and stop denying your true nature.  What are you Nikki's Dad in his faking hetero marriage phase?

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Here's another delusional poofter.  While, I'm sure you'd like to tap dat a55, I only have one handle and you're fully aware of that.  Other than that, go read some Andrew Sullivan columns and stop denying your true nature.  What are you Nikki's Dad in his faking hetero marriage phase?

MDC thinks people don’t know he is a mod.  

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

mdcack is simply a troll. He's got nothing to off except crap. Not sure what he gets out of it. 

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

This was Anderson Cooper I 2014.  What are the odds that we see a follow up by CNN?  It's all right wing conspiracy in 2022. @Hardcore troubadour

It’s amazing where we were and where we are. Liberals are so afraid to say that’s enough. It just keeps going further and further down the hole. If you’re a democrat and you care you have to at least sit the ext election out.  The Democratic Party needs a massive reset. 

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

This was Anderson Cooper I 2014.  What are the odds that we see a follow up by CNN?  It's all right wing conspiracy in 2022. @Hardcore troubadour

giphy.gif

Australian MP Bernie Finn Reads Worksheet given to their 10-year-old Daughter at School (bitchute.com)

Meanwhile in Australia, 10 year old girls are instructed to go home and discuss ejaculations and erections with their fathers.