cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

45 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Before their rounds started DK was offering Tyrell Hatton -140 heads up against Woods.

Only bet $100, should have hammered that with my entire bankroll. 

Fading the Big Cat was indeed a good play today.  Dude has his pants undone yesterday rubbing Icy Hot all over his lower body.  It was a miracle he finished how he did

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Fading the Big Cat was indeed a good play today.  Dude has his pants undone yesterday rubbing Icy Hot all over his lower body.  It was a miracle he finished how he did

Yep.  I’ll look to do it tomorrow if they offer a matchup again. 

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Yep.  I’ll look to do it tomorrow if they offer a matchup again. 

This guy had the right idea.  I didn’t even think about it, and saw this too late

Money Moicano just moved waaaaaay up on my favorite fighter list. 🤣🤣🤣

:first:

@listen2me 23you're right. I admit it, Jiri needs to learn some defense lol.  Imagine if he could roll punches and check kicks like Strickland can though and put it together with his wreckless abandon. 

On 4/12/2024 at 7:42 PM, Jose M said:

Figueoredo -290 ✅

Jim Miller +155 ❌

Andrade -130 ✅

Moicano +175 ✅

Lopez -135 2u ✅

Harrison -445 ✅

Sterling -165 ✅

Prochazka +100 2u+ ✅

Nickal show horse number/fight 

Oliveira +190 ❌

Gaethje -145 2u+ ❌

Weili -515 ✅

Pereira -130 2u ✅

Nice work bro

On 4/14/2024 at 12:22 AM, Jose M said:

@listen2me 23you're right. I admit it, Jiri needs to learn some defense lol.  Imagine if he could roll punches and check kicks like Strickland can though and put it together with his wreckless abandon. 

Was a fun fight.  Jiri does have a nice chin and some.elite power.   I like watching him fight.   

Jiri can beat anyone, I just feel vs elite guys time in and time out that his style is vulnerable.  I know he rattled off a ton of wins in a row outside the UFC.  But not sure you can go on a run with that style in the UFC.  Every fight is a dog fight.  

54 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Was a fun fight.  Jiri does have a nice chin and some.elite power.   I like watching him fight.   

Jiri can beat anyone, I just feel vs elite guys time in and time out that his style is vulnerable.  I know he rattled off a ton of wins in a row outside the UFC.  But not sure you can go on a run with that style in the UFC.  Every fight is a dog fight.  

He's way vulnerable when he stands there and lets them punch him.  I have to assume Rakic doesn't quite have Pereira power or he would have dropped him like Pereira did.

13 minutes ago, Horseman said:

He's way vulnerable when he stands there and lets them punch him.  I have to assume Rakic doesn't quite have Pereira power or he would have dropped him like Pereira did.

Rakic has massive leg kicks and but I dont think a ton of power in his hands.  And many times he looks to grapple.   Rakic is a solid win.  Was a good fight.  I thought those kicks would do him in but he ckept coming until Rakic just sorta got outlasted.  

Rockies continue to hemorrhage runs in the first inning.  They’ve given up a run 14 of 19 games. Phillies were +180 to score.  At those odds you can be below 50% hit rate and still do well. 9 of those games have been multi runs given up.

Cincinnati Reds -120 just because I haven’t placed a bet in over a week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Cincinnati Reds -120 just because I haven’t placed a bet in over a week. 

Played the Cubs Moneyline today. That went well. Marlins had a two run homer in the eighth to go ahead and win. Thats fun.

I don’t know enough to do the actual research. Been looking for anyone on Twitter that might actually have some knowledge but the ones I’ve been following been losing ass lately.

6 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Played the Cubs Moneyline today. That went well. Marlins had a two run homer in the eighth to go ahead and win. Thats fun.

I don’t know enough to do the actual research. Been looking for anyone on Twitter that might actually have some knowledge but the ones I’ve been following been losing ass lately.

I’m your Huckleberry on football and college hoops. This baseball sh1t I get into out of boredom is the devils work. I used to be able to hit strikeout props at a decent rate, but don’t have the energy to put in the effort anymore 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

I’m your Huckleberry on football and college hoops. This baseball sh1t I get into out of boredom is the devils work. I used to be able to hit strikeout props at a decent rate, but don’t have the energy to put in the effort anymore 

Yeah, NBA is freaking impossible. So many blowouts screws it up for any sort of prop betting on either side. Had one last night for Caleb Martin to score 10 points and the motherfocker didn’t even play for the last quarter and a half.

Baseball is OK. Been doing a few three leg parlays of under one and a half runs in the first inning on anything with a over under of eight or less. Has a pretty good rate, but not tremendous.

@Horseman the regular in the wagering thread down the street that has the strikeout prop system. Do you know what he was doing?

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Yeah, NBA is freaking impossible. So many blowouts screws it up for any sort of prop betting on either side. Had one last night for Caleb Martin to score 10 points and the motherfocker didn’t even play for the last quarter and a half.

Baseball is OK. Been doing a few three leg parlays of under one and a half runs in the first inning on anything with a over under of eight or less. Has a pretty good rate, but not tremendous.

I don’t watch the NBA, but there is a guy that hangs out down the street (FBG).  He’s been banned over there multiple times so I don’t know his handle now, but the dude can’t pick NBA with the best of them. I’ve tried to get horseman to invite him here before but he’s never show up 

13 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Did a small one to use no sweat.   Pelicans ML.  Coby white over 2.5 3s.  Over 3.5 assists.  And an alt under that hit.  Only one that didn't hit was coby over 2.5 3s while they were down 20 most all game.   

NBA who knows.   Ill throw in a few of these no sweats for shlts.  I have no clue with the NBA.  Call thr Pelicans all day just based off what it looks like but of course have to throw it in some goofy parlay.   

Took scheffler when he was +140 today.   Guy is amazing.   Im sure he will lose but man his +450 numbers arent bad when hes always in it and you could use it as a hedge piece later into the tournament.   

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Took scheffler when he was +140 today.   Guy is amazing.   Im sure he will lose but man his +450 numbers arent bad when hes always in it and you could use it as a hedge piece later into the tournament.   

Why aren’t you in EdEx? Join us next year, buddy 

15 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Why aren’t you in EdEx? Join us next year, buddy 

Ive thought about it.  Seems like a decent group.   Id probably be fine with draft but may not dont want to come in and gold things up

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Ive thought about it.  Seems like a decent group.   Id probably be fine with draft but may not dont want to come in and gold things up

Other than Clocaine taking forever to make his picks it is an awesome group. You could jump in now if you wanted to, the only thing is you would be behind on season points. 

Marvin Harrison Jr is + 15000 to go number 2 overall. 100 dollar bet pays out 15k. Here is why it could happen. The lions GM has already come out and said that he does not want the fans to get upset if he trades out of the first round for more picks. Reading the tea leaves you can see that Washington has 2 picks in the 2nd round that roughly equal up to pick #27.  The lions have a pre-existing relationship with the assistant GM for the commanders as he worked for them for over 20 years . This is going to allow the following thing to happen. The commanders take the best player in the draft at 2 with MHJ and then trade with the lions to jump back up into the first round and take one of Pennix, Nix or Rattler. Part of their "odd" draft process has likely been evaluating what the difference is in the top qbs vs the 2nd tier and if they would be worth drafting.

Beyond that. The wild card here would be the colts. They have the 15th. I could absolutely see a scenario where the colts offered package that includes 2-3 firsts or 2 firsts and a 2nd for this years #2 to grab harrison. Irsay is a sentimental old man and has already "joked" about moving up to take him. At 15 the commanders could still take any of the QBs I mentioned and still come away with future high draft picks. 

• Haha 1

dropped to +10, 000 over night from +15,000 for him to go #2

22 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Marvin Harrison Jr is + 15000 to go number 2 overall. 100 dollar bet pays out 15k. Here is why it could happen. The lions GM has already come out and said that he does not want the fans to get upset if he trades out of the first round for more picks. Reading the tea leaves you can see that Washington has 2 picks in the 2nd round that roughly equal up to pick #27.  The lions have a pre-existing relationship with the assistant GM for the commanders as he worked for them for over 20 years . This is going to allow the following thing to happen. The commanders take the best player in the draft at 2 with MHJ and then trade with the lions to jump back up into the first round and take one of Pennix, Nix or Rattler. Part of their "odd" draft process has likely been evaluating what the difference is in the top qbs vs the 2nd tier and if they would be worth drafting.

Beyond that. The wild card here would be the colts. They have the 15th. I could absolutely see a scenario where the colts offered package that includes 2-3 firsts or 2 firsts and a 2nd for this years #2 to grab harrison. Irsay is a sentimental old man and has already "joked" about moving up to take him. At 15 the commanders could still take any of the QBs I mentioned and still come away with future high draft picks. 

I will jump in with you. 

• Like 1

Are any of these NBA playoff games going to hit the over? So far they've all been under...I'm afraid to take the under on anything now.

29 minutes ago, mattman7168 said:

Are any of these NBA playoff games going to hit the over? So far they've all been under...I'm afraid to take the under on anything now.

I been doing the props and a lot of them are under mostly and a freak game here and there with the overs.

Free draft thingy on FanDuel to win a share of money, here are some of the question I remember.

1st pick of the draft

2nd pick of the draft

How many QB's will be taking in the 1st RD 4 or 5.

Last pick of the draft defense player or OL.

Not that many questions.

I have to be the worst better that makes a little profit of anyone on the planet.

I had a six prop parlay for Baseball last night. All of them were hitting I just needed the Braves to win. Up three to one in the ninth errors tied it up and the Marlins had runners on second and third with nobody out so I’m like screw this. I’m cashing this out and basically got my money back because I figured the odds or percentages miami scores another run with nobody out had to be in the high 80%s… naturally the Braves get out of it and then score a run in the 10th to win. +757 washed.

Wish I could bet the draft in my state.  Im sure I can with someone offshore books but I dont have any of those books open these days.  

On 4/23/2024 at 7:54 AM, kilroy69 said:

On 4/24/2024 at 6:10 AM, bostonlager said:

I will jump in with you. 

Chalky, in.

I have some more:

Top 5 Joe Alt +275.  If teams get stuck and can’t agree to trade up with either ARI or LAC they will end up taking MHJR and Alt.

Top 10 Dallas Turner +100.  There has always been at least one EDGE in the top seven in the super bowl era.  Might make history today, but, even money for top 10 yes please.

Betting that at least two out of three of Dane Brugler’s top prospects at plus money hit:

First CB-Arnold +130

First EDGE-Turner +150

First LB- Coulson +115

2nd OL-Fautanu +350.  I think it’s a toss up between him, Latham +220 and Fuaga +270 so taking the value.

Luke McCaffrey in the 5th round +200.  Lines are buying the hype, I’m not.  He’s going to need to find a special teams spot to make the team.  That doesn’t justify a 3rd or 4th. 

J*E*T*S mister irrelevant is a LB +900.  Sexy favorite is a QB because of Purdy when in real life teams are trying to fill special teams needs.  Tackle, run, block, that’s a linebacker. 

On 4/20/2024 at 4:37 PM, bostonlager said:

@Horseman the regular in the wagering thread down the street that has the strikeout prop system. Do you know what he was doing?

If I ever did I have forgotten it.  I wish I knew all the tricks, I remember making so much money with Guru on baseball props that sb.ag cut us all off.  

32 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Chalky, in.

I have some more:

Top 5 Joe Alt +275.  If teams get stuck and can’t agree to trade up with either ARI or LAC they will end up taking MHJR and Alt.

Not kidding I just put 200 on this at +400 on Fanduel. If the draft shakes out the way all the experts think this will be one of the safest picks that has good odds for where they expect to be drafted. All the rest of the top picks are in - territory for where they are believed to go. 

27 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Not kidding I just put 200 on this at +400 on Fanduel. If the draft shakes out the way all the experts think this will be one of the safest picks that has good odds for where they expect to be drafted. All the rest of the top picks are in - territory for where they are believed to go. 

I think its good odds so not knocking the play.  But JC Lathem is being mocked to the chargers a lot.  Harbaugh has said he wants to be more physical.  Just look at his teams over the years.  Alt is a great prospect and huge.  But JC is the mauler.  

The draft is so deep at tackle and wr.  If im zona or LA im entertaining trades out and still getting a great prospect at prefered positions.  

9 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I think its good odds so not knocking the play.  But JC Lathem is being mocked to the chargers a lot.  Harbaugh has said he wants to be more physical.  Just look at his teams over the years.  Alt is a great prospect and huge.  But JC is the mauler.  

The draft is so deep at tackle and wr.  If im zona or LA im entertaining trades out and still getting a great prospect at prefered positions.  

This was literally the only bet I hit on for 800. 

8 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

This was literally the only bet I hit on for 800. 

Nice hit.  Good call to the couple of you that shouted it out.  

Kansas City at Detroit 

Seth Lugo o 4.5 K

JP Sears u 4.5 K

Mitchell Parker o 4.5 K

Aaron Civale o 5.5 K