Houston -4.5

Tennessee -2.5

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Its a good night to go square dancing. All favorites

Marquette -6.5

Purdue -5.5

Houston -4.5

Tennessee -2.5

Dude.  I literally just dropped these exact bets and it worries the shat out of me.  It just can’t be so chalky.  Maybe we need normalization after last nite

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Dude.  I literally just dropped these exact bets and it worries the shat out of me.  It just can’t be so chalky.  Maybe we need normalization after last nite

I didn't like it either when I punched them in, but let's do it!!!

Grabbing Alabama -3 now in case it moves. 

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

It always moves

Spencer Strider -125

11 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Its a good night to go square dancing. All favorites

Marquette -6.5

Purdue -5.5

Houston -4.5

Tennessee -2.5

I have the same first two and heck I'm just throwing darts since they are on tonight and something to watch. I do think Purdue is pretty dominant with the big Asian guy. I also took Rui Hachimura for the Lakers O 14.5 cause he is starting to heat up for them.

5 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Spencer Strider -125

A big 8th inning looks to have won this one 

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I have the same first two and heck I'm just throwing darts since they are on tonight and something to watch. I do think Purdue is pretty dominant with the big Asian guy. I also took Rui Hachimura for the Lakers O 14.5 cause he is starting to heat up for them.

I haven’t looked at anything NBA wise since early November. I may dabble a bit once the playoffs start. I just hate watching the games 

7 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I haven’t looked at anything NBA wise since early November. I may dabble a bit once the playoffs start. I just hate watching the games 

Yea the games kinda suck, back n forth 3's and inside drives a foul almost everytime.Oh and I don't watch most of those games and just check the stats of the players.

8 hours ago, edjr said:

It always moves

It did. 3.5 now 

Loughran by Tko +120

Malkoun by points +110

Gatto -140

Aslan -120

Burns +300

Godinez by points -120

Landwehr +150

Not thrilled with the main card besides Blanchfield

McKee +125

Nelson +205

Ruzoboev -220

Weidman +170 gun to my head

Luque -125

Blanchfield -185

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bostonlager said:

UConn -8.5 

Reds -1.5 +125

Can't bet UConn/Illinois because I live in Illinois. Such a stupid rule...like I have any influence over the college games. But I can bet the Bears, Cubs, Sox, Bulls, & Blackhawks.

3 hours ago, mattman7168 said:

Can't bet UConn/Illinois because I live in Illinois. Such a stupid rule...like I have any influence over the college games. But I can bet the Bears, Cubs, Sox, Bulls, & Blackhawks.

We can't bet college player props in Maryland.  But we can bet on the games and bet props on everything else.

Beyond dumb.

• Haha 1

Playing golf in the morning so getting these in now. 

Tennessee +3.5

Duke -6.5

11 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Reds -1.5 +125

@Fireballer
I didn’t  do the strategy you posted the other day and wish I had right now. Nice little hedge system to cover a 1 run win. 

• Like 1

Purdue -8.5

Alabama +11.5

• Like 1

Alabama +525 

18 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Purdue -8.5

Alabama +11.5

Going with this and wouldn't surprise me if Bama pulls the upset. 11.5 is way to many points.

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Going with this and wouldn't surprise me if Bama pulls the upset. 11.5 is way to many points.

Exactly. Bama was a 1 seed last year and they aren’t a shtty team, they just don’t like to play defense much. If Pringle can keep the thuggery under control I like their chances.  I’ll take a chance with a 5-1 lottery ticket. 

• Like 1

Current lines for Alabama are +10.5 and +420. That tells me we are on the correct side of the Mason-Dixon Line 

23 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Purdue -8.5

Alabama +11.5

4 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Alabama +525 

4 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

1 down. 1 to go. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

1 down. 1 to go. 

Yepper! I had to throw $5 on the USFL game as well and took the points.

Well that sucks and at least won the UFL game. What did we learn ? It helps to have a big dude underneath to get to the title game. That Sears is a ahole and taunted the other team a few games ago when that team was losing, kinda glad to see him lose.

18 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

FD has a boost of UConn -5.5 plus over 154 boosted from -130 to 130.

Hopefully some of you boyos jumped on this.

$50 bet max.

• Sad 1

Not always a parlay player, but I’m dropping a good chunk on Perdue +13.5 and Adam Scott to make the cut.  It -110 on Fanatics.  Scott is playing pretty decent right now, finished 15th in Texor last week and hasn’t missed a Masters cut since 2009.

20 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Not always a parlay player, but I’m dropping a good chunk on Perdue +13.5 and Adam Scott to make the cut.  It -110 on Fanatics.  Scott is playing pretty decent right now, finished 15th in Texor last week and hasn’t missed a Masters cut since 2009.

I'm looking at Masters bets now. Not seeing anyone that has matchups listed yet though. I'm blind fading Morikawa in every possible bet that is offered. 

39 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I'm looking at Masters bets now. Not seeing anyone that has matchups listed yet though. I'm blind fading Morikawa in every possible bet that is offered. 

Bet 365 has some match ups.  They have Homa +100 vs Morikawa or -110, tie no bet

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Bet 365 has some match ups.  They have Homa +100 vs Morikawa

Figures. I had both of them on my do not draft list for EdEx this week. Clocaine got them both at the round 3-4 turn. 

Im sure Scottie wins by 3 and ruins any fun.

but

Theegala 50-1

Cam Young 55-1

These nunbers are too good

Some longshot lottery tickets

Brian Harman +7500

Adam Scott +9000

Harris English +17500

On 3/28/2024 at 3:23 PM, Jose M said:

Looking ahead to UFC 300.  Charles Olivera, Jiri Prochalka and Jim Miller at all plus money?  Yes please.  I think Sterling opened as the dog too but that line has moved.  

Holly Holm as a huge underdog.  More about her opponent later.

Pereira is going to murder Hill in the main event.

Figueoredo -290

Jim Miller +155

Andrade -130

Moicano +175

Lopez -135 2u

Harrison -445

Sterling -165

Prochazka +100 2u+

Nickal show horse number/fight 

Oliveira +190

Gaethje -145 2u+

Weili -515

Pereira -130 2u

Lopez at really good value.

I keep wanting Holm to make a comeback and cement her place as one of the best, but Harrison, new to the UFC isn't going to be the path. Her only loss to Pacheco for the PFL Championship in November 2022 was one of the best woman's fights I've ever seen. If you haven't seen it you can catch it on ESPN+.  She was cruising to victory before Pacheco pulled a rockyesque huge comeback.  But Harrison, multi Olympic judo gold medalist, is ripped since and ready to take over the UFC. 

I'll never bet against Jiri. Rakic hasn't faught for 2 years since tearing an ACL.  I'd leg kick the right leg early and often, not sure if Jiri will or just fight like the madman he is. If Jiri loses I'll start to rethink things, but, he's under rated and should be in the discussion for pound for pound imo.  

They might aswell just trot Nickal around the paddock and straight back to the locker room until they put him up with ranked fighters. 

One of the best grapplers ever at +190 in Olivera. Yes please. And I was never a real fan of the guy.  

BMF.  Holloway is great but he's not moving up to lightweight and beating Gaethje. Great number.  Back up the truck.  

Pereira has been a force since he arrived.  He should put the pressure to Hill and force him to test the Achilles. I never bought into Hill anyways. If there is a faux championship it's him. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jose M said:

Figueoredo -290

Jim Miller +155

Andrade -130

Molcano +175

Lopez -135 2u

Harrison -445

Sterling -165

Prochazka +100 2u+

Nickal show horse number/fight 

Oliveira +190

Gaethje -145 2u+

Weili -515

Pereira -130 2u

Lopez at really good value.

I keep wanting Holm to make a comeback and cement her place as one of the best, but Harrison, new to the UFC isn't going to be the path. Her only loss to Pacheco for the PFL Championship in November 2022 was one of the best woman's fights I've ever seen. If you haven't seen it you can catch it on ESPN+.  She was cruising to victory before Pacheco pulled a rockyesque huge comeback.  But Harrison, multi Olympic judo gold medalist, is ripped since and ready to take over the UFC. 

I'll never bet against Jiri. Rakic hasn't faught for 2 years since tearing an ACL.  I'd leg kick the right leg early and often, not sure if Jiri will or just fight like the madman he is. If Jiri loses I'll start to rethink things, but, he's under rated and should be in the discussion for pound for pound imo.  

They might aswell just trot Nickal around the paddock and straight back to the locker room until they put him up with ranked fighters. 

One of the best grapplers ever at +190 in Olivera. Yes please. And I was never a real fan of the guy.  

BMF.  Holloway is great but he's not moving up to lightweight and beating Gaethje. Great number.  Back up the truck.  

Pereira has been a force since he arrived.  He should put the pressure to Hill and force him to test the Achilles. I never bought into Hill anyways. If there is a faux championship it's him. 

I like Jiri.  But should be on thr p4p list?  Lol.  Why?  What guys has he beat?  He had a come from behind win vs end of thr road Tex.  What else?  

51 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I like Jiri.  But should be on thr p4p list?  Lol.  Why?  What guys has he beat?  He had a come from behind win vs end of thr road Tex.  What else?  

You didn't see him knock out Dominik Reyes?  Point taken, instead of should be I meant is going to be. But he might get his asss kicked tonight too, not what I'm betting, but we'll see. 

17 minutes ago, Jose M said:

You didn't see him knock out Dominik Reyes?  Point taken, instead of should be I meant is going to be. But he might get his asss kicked tonight too, not what I'm betting, but we'll see. 

Isnt Reyes basically a punching bag thr last several years?

I like Jiri because he brings it and is an odd character.   MMA needs characters.  Hes fun to watch.  I dont think his style translates well vs the very top guys.  Its very wild and unorthodox.  Its a weapon sometimes but think its mot sustainable vs the top guys.  

That said not sure on Rakic fight.  Rakic is boring ill be rooting for Jiri.  No real feel for that fight.  

Before their rounds started DK was offering Tyrell Hatton -140 heads up against Woods.

Only bet $100, should have hammered that with my entire bankroll.