cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I also did a 3 leg

Panthers +3

Louisville - 20.5

Lafayette - 8.5

For a $50 something payout

I ride and die with the Panthers tonight.

It’s a shame we don’t have Hussey in stripes tonight. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

obviously all due to Rodgers. Still at 4-4 with Rodgers on the sideline and pushing a December return, it's going to draw eyeballs. 

Maybe the Raiders being the opponent is enough to warrant a flex... and as a Jets fan, i'd rather it get flexed. 

The entire slate this week is rather meh. I would mind seeing SF/Jax in the night game. 

Homer guess here but dont mind packers +3.  Downfall is jaire is most likely out.   They do a good job vs crap qbs and have done well vs the run as of late.   Packers play close games.   I don't trust them but maybe a win gave thrmsome getty up

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Homer guess here but dont mind packers +3.  Downfall is jaire is most likely out.   They do a good job vs crap qbs and have done well vs the run as of late.   Packers play close games.   I don't trust them but maybe a win gave thrmsome getty up

Steelers coming off a mini-bye vs a GB o-line that isn’t very good is what scares me. PIT isn’t good either though. 

I will get in the lab the next couple days and see, but right now I don’t like any games. I’d like to tease Cincy down, but with backup QBs and last weeks trade deadline fire sales I’m not blind betting wongs until the dust settles. I don’t know who to tease them with 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Steelers coming off a mini-bye vs a GB o-line that isn’t very good is what scares me. PIT isn’t good either though. 

Homer as well but don't see Pitt losing this one. They play no turnover ball and it's been working for the most part this season.

We need to locate Eminence that used to post at FBGs and get him here on our team. He’s a little high strung but can pick NBA with the best of them. 

@Horseman send out a bat signal when you get back from vacation and see if he wants to hangout with us. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

We need to locate Eminence that used to post at FBGs and get him here on our team. He’s a little high strung but can pick NBA with the best of them. 

@Horseman send out a bat signal when you get back from vacation and see if he wants to hangout with us. 

I hate betting on the NBA and the NFL is rigged enough for me.

6 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I hate betting on the NBA and the NFL is rigged enough for me.

The dude I’m talking about knows his way around the rigging. He does it for a living 

• Like 1

@Fireballer

You find some good stuff on twitter. Have you come across anything/anyone in regards to NHL goalie over/under saves? It can be hammered, it is a tedious task and I haven't done so well in recent years. 

3 series in. I tried. I'm watching reruns of Friday Night Lights

See you guys tomorrow. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

2 of the slowest starting teams in league.  Maybe the slowest depending on what you go by.  Lafleur will have to call a good game.   

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Pitt just seems to get the job done. I was all over them against Tennessee. I don’t expect them to beat upper echelon teams but against another mid-level, 7 seed hopeful, I’ll take them especially at home. 

edit to clarify I’m not calling Green Bay a 7 seed hopeful 

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

Pitt just seems to get the job done. I was all over them against Tennessee. I don’t expect them to beat upper echelon teams but against another mid-level, 7 seed hopeful, I’ll take them especially at home. 

Yea the will win against average or slightly above average teams. Their D will give up yards but points not so much and they will win the turnover battle. one of the locks of the week to me.

5 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

went with 

Kmet 5+ receptions (+136)
Kmet O 37.5 yards (-110)
Sanders O 21.5 yards (-112)
Thielen 40+ yards (-490) 

added the thielen yards just to get it over the +400 SGP threshold for the no risk

Fock you, Miles. Although I should have known better 

I’ll just say I’m glad I lost on that and not DJ over 58.5 😂 

Penn State +4.5. 

Mid-November and this will be Michigan's first game against a ranked opponent and it is on the road in a tough environment. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Penn State +4.5. 

Mid-November and this will be Michigan's first game against a ranked opponent and it is on the road in a tough environment. 

They been good to me most of the season on the spread.

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

They been good to me most of the season on the spread.

Wish it was a night game so the kids could get drunk. Noon kickoff helps Michigan a little. 

10 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Wish it was a night game so the kids could get drunk. Noon kickoff helps Michigan a little. 

Yea those night White Out games do help Penn State.

College hoops. I don't know anything about these teams yet so this is just to get some action in. 

Arizona +5.5

Also Jayden Reed over 2.5 catches +114 to cover my ass if he catches a couple screens that go no where.  

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

CB is a given.

Im going to try it.   Packers are a very bend but dont break team on defense.  I think it will be competitive.   

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Im going to try it.   Packers are a very bend but dont break team on defense.  I think it will be competitive.   

K let me know and sounds like a very winnable parlay.

36 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Also Jayden Reed over 2.5 catches +114 to cover my ass if he catches a couple screens that go no where.  

i think i like that better at the +114 anyway.

K let me know and sounds like a very winnable parlay.

Not a parlay jist those 3 individuals 

I am going to put a same game in for that game with thr little 5 dollar free bet on dk

• Like 1

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

i think i like that better at the +114 anyway.

I generally like receptions more but its damned if you do damed if you dont.   With yards he can get it on 1 catch.   Or he could catch it 4 times and have 2 screens go for 0.   Ill say he goes over both.  

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Not a parlay jist those 3 individuals 

I am going to put a same game in for that game with thr little 5 dollar free bet on dk

I see cool!

11 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I generally like receptions more but its damned if you do damed if you dont.   With yards he can get it on 1 catch.   Or he could catch it 4 times and have 2 screens go for 0.   Ill say he goes over both.  

The problem is all receptions are now .5. A few years ago they used to have even number receptions and you would have a built in push. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

The problem is all receptions are now .5. A few years ago they used to have even number receptions and you would have a built in push. 

I get ya but he will be good on both and my Steelers give up yards and catches.

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

I get ya but he will be good on both and my Steelers give up yards and catches.

I have no problem with that bet, I'm just venting on the way the books shifted all reception bets to .5 with crazy juice rather than offering o/u an even number these days. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

I have no problem with that bet, I'm just venting on the way the books shifted all reception bets to .5 with crazy juice rather than offering o/u an even number these days. 

I know.

I know.

I was always north of 60% on props in those days. Now I'm banging my head against a wall struggling to stay at 55%

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

College hoops. I don't know anything about these teams yet so this is just to get some action in. 

Arizona +5.5

I didn't realize this game was at Cameron. Figured a matchup like this early in the season would be at a neutral court. :wall:

Oh well. Go Cats

Question of the week: Do we continue to fade the 49ers?

If they weren't on a 3 game slide I'd bet Jacksonville and not think twice, but we might have to pause and think about a few things. Has it struck midnight on Purdy? They started 5-0, but who did they beat? We also know the record of west coast teams traveling east and playing at 1:00. They are also coming off a bye and had two weeks to prepare for this game against a team that I don't think is very good either in Jacksonville. I want to take the Jags +145, but its the focking Jags. What do you guys think?

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Yeah I see that.   But feel odds adjust for it.  Jayden doesnt have much more than 3-5.   If its 3 I am pushing a lot on a better plus number.  If its 2 it maybe be -150.