cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

On 10/26/2023 at 4:19 PM, kilroy69 said:

I am calling it. The panthers win their first game this year with Husseys crew working the game. Half the games he has worked so far this year have been upsets.  Every single one has had terrible calls or noncalls. Starting with allowing Jawan Taylor to line up as a rb in the first game. I can not stress enough I think someone on his crew has been bought.  Husseys crew is also the same crew that threw a flag on Terry McClaurin last year for lining up offsides AFTER he asked the official if he was offsides and the ref said no. 

Thursday, Oct. 26
Buccaneers at Bills  PRIME — Scott Novak
Sunday, Oct. 29
Falcons at Titans  — Clay Martin
Texans at Panthers  — John Hussey
Jaguars at Steelers  — Alan Eck
Rams at Cowboys  — Adrian Hill
Vikings at Packers  — Shawn Hochuli
Patriots at Dolphins  — Land Clark
Saints at Colts  — Craig Wrolstad
Jets at Giants  — Shawn Smith
Eagles at Commanders  — Carl Cheffers
Browns at Seahawks  — Bill Vinovich
Ravens at Cardinals  — Tra Blake
Bengals at 49ers  — Ron Torbert
Chiefs at Broncos  — Brad Allen 150TH GAME AS REFEREE
Bears at Chargers  NBC PEACOCK — Brad Rogers

Shocker. The Panthers are winning their game. 

17 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Atlanta at Tennesee

Bijan Robinson o 48.5 rushing 

LA Rams at Dallas

Tony Pollard o 24.5 receiving

CeeDee Lamb o 64.5 receiving

New Orleans at Indianapolis 

Alvin Kamara o 4.5 receptions

Alvin Kamara o 52.5 rushing

New York at New York 

Breece Hall o 69.5 rushing

16 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Philadelphia at Redskins

AJ Brown o 89.5 receiving

Devonta Smith o 48.5 receiving

D'Andre Swift u 62.5 rushing

Houston at Carolina

Nico Collins o 57.5 receiving

Jacksonburg at Pittsburgh 

Christian Kirk o 55.5 receiving

Minnesota at Green Bay 

Cam Akers o 41.5 r+r

Christian Watson u 3.5 receptions

Aaron Jones o 2.5 receptions

1:00 window: 8-6

Husseys crew called another upset. It has become clearer and clearer to me someone is dirty on his crew. It was only -3 but still. 

5 hours ago, bostonlager said:

🤔

Cold weather in Denver and Mahomes has the sniffles.  

:o

Wongs were dogsh1t this week. 

10 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Kansas City at Denver 

Isiah Pacheco o 84.5 r+r

7 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Cincinnati at San Francisco 

Tee Higgins o 47.5 receiving

Week 1: 11-7

Week 2: 7-14

Week 3: 20-11

Week 4:14-13

Week 5: 16-12

Week 6: 18-22

Week 7: 6-2

Week 8: 11-9

Season: 103-90 

36 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Wongs were dogsh1t this week. 

I was going to mention that as well. I know it's only my 3rd week betting wongs, but last week was slightly better than breaking even and this week only the Giants and Titans covered for me. 🤮

2 minutes ago, mattman7168 said:

I was going to mention that as well. I know it's only my 3rd week betting wongs, but last week was slightly better than breaking even and this week only the Giants and Titans covered for me. 🤮

I got in early Monday so I got the Bills, Vikings, Ravens, Titans, and Giants.  on the good side. Also had the Colts, Chiefs, and Steelers

Still have 6 legs alive with Chargers teased down to 2.5

To add insult to injury, I had a $3 9 pick parlay in the Vikings game that would have paid $100. Just needed Cousins to throw 24 completions. Of course he got hurt after 23 completions. 

On 10/27/2023 at 6:33 PM, bostonlager said:

I think we have to ask ourselves, are the 49ers any good? Who did they beat in the 5-0 start? Dallas had an even weaker schedule. I’m on the Bengals ML, but will wait a bit because Purdy has been cleared and I will get a better price tomorrow 

I should have listen to you and it cost me a $68 6 leg and a $120 something 5 leg parlay.:wall: 6 leg would have paid more but the Washington tie drop the payout. Anyhow good call and thanks for the advice. Who do you like tonight ? I like the Raiders and the points.

20 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I should have listen to you and it cost me a $68 6 leg and a $120 something 5 leg parlay.:wall: 6 leg would have paid more but the Washington tie drop the payout. Anyhow good call and thanks for the advice. Who do you like tonight ? I like the Raiders and the points.

I don't like betting for or against the Raiders. NO action for me tonight. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I don't like betting for or against the Raiders. NO action for me tonight. 

Haha and some teams make me feel like that, I'm going to throw a small wager on them to give me something to root for.

didn't play much yesterday. Threw a last second parlay together with Minny ML, Philly -6.5, Breece Hall anytime TD and....... Kansas City -6.5 😆

oh and fanduel had an even money prop that hit  Burrow 200+ pass yards and either CMC or Chase to score. 

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Haha and some teams make me feel like that, I'm going to throw a small wager on them to give me something to root for.

I always bet against the Patriots, never for them. 

• Like 1

I noticed on FD parlay hub they got about 40 different parlays and not one offering the Raiders. A lot of Detroit ML's and low 2.5 spreads, Wonder why no Raiders ? Are they expecting them to win the game ?

8 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I noticed on FD parlay hub they got about 40 different parlays and not one offering the Raiders. A lot of Detroit ML's and low 2.5 spreads, Wonder why no Raiders ? Are they expecting them to win the game ?

i mainly use FD and don't even know what their parlay hub is. I generally ignore their suggested parlays and other specials unless one really catches my eye like yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

i mainly use FD and don't even know what their parlay hub is. I generally ignore their suggested parlays and other specials unless one really catches my eye like yesterday. 

First time I tried it and they have a lot of anytime td ones that are parlay killers. Just thought it was odd they don't offer the Raiders in any of them and tons of Detroit Ml's and etc.

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Injuries and inconsistent play makes them hard to get a read on. If Jimmy G stays back a while and Jacobs is back in shape, we might be able to use them later this season.

• Like 1

I'm curious if FD ever offers any type of free bet? I have an FD account but never use it. Whenever I've logged in it just shows the typical bet boosts or parlay specials.

However, DK just last week gave a free NBA bet for the start of the season, and over the weekend they gave me another free $5 bet good for any sport.

1 minute ago, mattman7168 said:

I'm curious if FD ever offers any type of free bet? I have an FD account but never use it. Whenever I've logged in it just shows the typical bet boosts or parlay specials.

However, DK just last week gave a free NBA bet for the start of the season, and over the weekend they gave me another free $5 bet good for any sport.

In my experience so far FD boosts/bonus plays are 100% parlays, which I don't play. 

DK will usually give you boosts/bonus plays that can be straight bets and why I use them much more than FD. 

I only have FD as an option to shop prop lines for better prices. 

45 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

In my experience so far FD boosts/bonus plays are 100% parlays, which I don't play. 

DK will usually give you boosts/bonus plays that can be straight bets and why I use them much more than FD. 

I only have FD as an option to shop prop lines for better prices. 

I get free $5 ones every once in awhile and for the money I lost on the horses this year, they can comp better. Oh they will be on your main screen saying it.

Miami sitting in wong range right now, but total is 51 which disqualifies them as a legit play. 

Giants in range, but with them being sellers at the deadline I'm hesitant to play them. Buffalo also now in range, but Cincinnati is about to turn a corner and could put a beat down on them. 

I"m teasing the Browns and Saints this week and that's it. 

• Like 1

Buckeyes sitting in the number one spot. :thumbsup:

Thursday, Nov. 2

• Titans at Steelers  — John Hussey.  Titans -3 for the upset because again. Husseys crew is on the take. 

Sunday, Nov. 5

• Dolphins vs. Chiefs (Frankfurt) — Clay Martin
  • Cardinals at Browns  — Carl Cheffers
  • Bears at Saints  — Ron Torbert
  • Rams at Packers  — Clete Blakeman
  • Vikings at Falcons  — Shawn Smith
  • Seahawks at Ravens  — Shawn Hochuli
  • Buccaneers at Texans  — Land Clark
  • Commanders at Patriots  — Adrian Hill
  • Colts at Panthers  — Bill Vinovich
  • Cowboys at Eagles  — Tra Blake
  • Giants at Raiders  — Alan Eck
  • Bills at Bengals  — Alex Kemp

Monday, Nov. 6

• Chargers at Jets  ESPN ABC ESPN+ — Craig Wrolstad

@kilroy69

Buddy, I don't post in many other threads, but I am very sorry for your loss. 

I hate Hussey as much as you do now that you have pointed him out, but we have to take some weeks with a grain of salt. Carolina winning on Sunday was not a surprise. If they were playing on Sunday, I would take the Tennessee ML for multiple units, but Thursday games I am always hesitant to take the road team. Public will likely be overwhelmingly on Tennessee because of recency bias. I'm not betting the game, but if I was I would take Pittsburgh and lay the 3.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bostonlager said:

@kilroy69

Buddy, I don't post in many other threads, but I am very sorry for your loss. 

I hate Hussey as much as you do now that you have pointed him out, but we have to take some weeks with a grain of salt. Carolina winning on Sunday was not a surprise. If they were playing on Sunday, I would take the Tennessee ML for multiple units, but Thursday games I am always hesitant to take the road team. Public will likely be overwhelmingly on Tennessee because of recency bias. I'm not betting the game, but if I was I would take Pittsburgh and lay the 3.  

I appreciate it.

I am just convinced his crew is dirty so I am going to take whatever team is the minus and bet that. 

13 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Giants in range, but with them being sellers at the deadline I'm hesitant to play them. Buffalo also now in range, but Cincinnati is about to turn a corner and could put a beat down on them. 

I"m teasing the Browns and Saints this week and that's it. 

75% of bets so far on Cincy

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

75% of bets so far on Cincy

That rains on my parade. I will have to sit this one out. Being a Cincy homer, I can't bet against them. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

That rains on my parade. I will have to sit this one out. Being a Cincy homer, I can't bet against them. 

Yea Cinci is unlikely to cover this week.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Anyone do PrizePicks or Underdog?

I hear them advertised on XM channel 87 all the time, but have never looked into them. 

4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

What are they exactly ?

It’s looks like it’s pretty much round robin props picking.  You put up a minimum but of like $3 I think, and then pick against players props lines.  You can do parlays or singles 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It’s looks like it’s pretty much round robin props picking.  You put up a minimum but of like $3 I think, and then pick against players props lines.  You can do parlays or singles 

Okay thanks got ya. May try one tomorrow.

11 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Okay thanks got ya. May try one tomorrow.

They both have a 100% deposit match right now, so I think I’ll give it a try

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

They both have a 100% deposit match right now, so I think I’ll give it a try

Cool and not sure I want to open another betting account at the moment lol.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Cool and not sure I want to open another betting account at the moment lol.

I'm working with 6 books right now. Anymore and I will have to hire an assistant.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

I'm working with 6 books right now. Anymore and I will have to hire an assistant.

Haha only 2 for me now but have had 4 total and may go back to Bet Rivers at some point and like that one.

Tennessee at Pittsburgh

Chig Okonkwo o 2.5 receptions

Derrick Henry o 11.5 receiving

Jaylen Warren o 19.5 receiving

Najee Harris u 44.5 rushing