cyclone24

***Wagering thread***

I always thought underdog was more DFS with weekly league draft format. 

maybe I’m confusing them with someone else and I’m sure they do regular sports betting as well 

FD is offering SGP up to $10 back and I did a very reasonable one for $5

Steelers ML

Jaylen Warren O 25.5

Henry O 72.5

Levis O 201.5

Henry anytime TD 

pays $122.11

I also took Steelers -3 and can't see them losing at home again after last week.

Al MIchaels: Flag down on the play, we will wait and hear from John Hussey :lol:

@kilroy69 I will remember you was long as this dude has a job.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Al MIchaels: Flag down on the play, we will wait and hear from John Hussey :lol:

I hate this dude soo sooo much.. Also. There is something wrong with his face. Like he is missing part of his lip or something. 

45 yards per game in penatlies for the steelers. 45 yards on this drive. Seems legit. 

29 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Al said another penalty what else is new lol. 9 in the first quarter.

• Haha 1

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Al said another penalties was else is new lol. 9 in the first quarter.

Kilroy has me hating this Hussey dude too, but it seems like all games this year are littered with penalties. We can add fundamentals to the list of things that have escaped the retarded generations that are coming up these days. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Kilroy has me hating this Hussey dude too, but it seems like all games this year are littered with penalties. We can add fundamentals to the list of things that have escaped the retarded generations that are coming up these days. 

Kilroy has definitely made me aware of Hussey and starting to see his point.

14 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Kilroy has definitely made me aware of Hussey and starting to see his point.

Titans up. We are assured to see the Steelers get jobbed over by some subjective calls from here on out. 

• Like 1

Should have added Henry anytime TD but either way hit a small parlay Henry over 12.5 rec yds, Dionte over 59.5 yds, Warren over 2.5 receptions 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

FD is offering SGP up to $10 back and I did a very reasonable one for $5

Steelers ML

Jaylen Warren O 25.5

Henry O 72.5

Levis O 201.5

Henry anytime TD 

pays $122.11

I also took Steelers -3 and can't see them losing at home again after last week.

They worked.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Tennessee at Pittsburgh

Chig Okonkwo o 2.5 receptions

Derrick Henry o 11.5 receiving

Jaylen Warren o 19.5 receiving

Najee Harris u 44.5 rushing

3-1 in a John Hussey game?  I'll take it 

• Like 1

Due in part to crappy wongs last week, unfortunate bad luck (Cousins hurting his ankle with 23 completions and needing 24 to win my 9 pick parlay), and some plain stupid bets, my account balance sits at $0.00. I placed my last $4 bonus bet last night on a 6 pick parlay that lost because Henry only had 17 rush attempts and needed 18 (had 2 attempts called back on penalties in the 1st quarter).

That being said I only deposited $35 originally and got 8.5 weeks of NFL bets in. Was contemplating if I wanted to add more for this weekend but with a little luck I won't need to. This morning I saw I have another free $5 bet on DK. That's 2 weeks in a row they have given me a free bet (3 times if you include the NBA opening week free bet). I'm not complaining but what gives? Why would they keep giving free bets? I'm not a high roller by any means.

2 hours ago, bostonlager said:

3-1 in a John Hussey game?  I'll take it 

Just saying. If someone on his crew took the under tonight they would have hit. Calling 17 penalties in a game has a tendency to slow the game down. 

College hoops tipping off in a few days. Do you guys think we should give Greg another try?

5 hours ago, mattman7168 said:

Due in part to crappy wongs last week, unfortunate bad luck (Cousins hurting his ankle with 23 completions and needing 24 to win my 9 pick parlay), and some plain stupid bets, my account balance sits at $0.00. I placed my last $4 bonus bet last night on a 6 pick parlay that lost because Henry only had 17 rush attempts and needed 18 (had 2 attempts called back on penalties in the 1st quarter).

That being said I only deposited $35 originally and got 8.5 weeks of NFL bets in. Was contemplating if I wanted to add more for this weekend but with a little luck I won't need to. This morning I saw I have another free $5 bet on DK. That's 2 weeks in a row they have given me a free bet (3 times if you include the NBA opening week free bet). I'm not complaining but what gives? Why would they keep giving free bets? I'm not a high roller by any means.

more free bets to rope you in. It's the same reason places offer no brainer specials. 

DK doesn't do it as much as they used to but I remember when they would often have "hammer the over" specials and drop the o/u for every X amount of people that wagered until it always got down to half a point. Or props like "Lamar Jackson to complete 1 pass" (which I suppose an immediate injury would have been great for them). My father would always ask me how they could offer all that free money to users since the max wagers were usually around $50....  It's pretty simple. 1. the promotions bring in new customers via word of mouth   2. It makes users happy in the short term   3. The winning will be seen as free/house money by a majority of people which will then be wagered and lost just as fast as it was won.  4. the longer they keep you happy and interested, the more likely you are to start depositing more of your own money, and chasing losses. 

5 hours ago, mattman7168 said:

Whatever you do stay away from the ponies.

14 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

They worked.

You won that one? :shocking:

I thought my man Jaylen came in at an even 25 receiving. :ninja:

Anyway I need to tail someone on a parlay because I have a $5 free bet expiring soon. :music_guitarred:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mookz said:

You won that one? :shocking:

I thought my man Jaylen came in at an even 25 receiving. :ninja:

Anyway I need to tail someone on a parlay because I have a $5 free bet expiring soon. :music_guitarred:

Yea I made that one cause I know my Steelers give up a lot of yards on the ground and in the air but some how manage to win games.Warren is way underrated and was a easy one on him. I'm doing pretty good at the NFL this season. Will post my picks on here for Sunday games later tonight of tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Yea I made that one cause I know my Steelers give up a lot of yards on the ground and in the air but some how manage to win games.Warren is way underrated and was a easy one on him. I'm doing pretty good at the NFL this season. Will post my picks on here for Sunday games later tonight of tomorrow.

Oh so that was O 25.5 rushing.  Well done. :thumbsup:

Yeah my free $5 expires Sunday so I'll check back. :headbanger:

• Like 1

Boston College +3 for a little action tonight. 

• Like 1

Van Jefferson o 2.5 receptions +150 

3 leg for tomorrow, haven't kept up with college to much this season though.

Clemson +3

Michigan State +3 Like this one and will take it separate as well

Florida -3

Kansas State ML +160

Iowa State -3

23 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

3 leg for tomorrow, haven't kept up with college to much this season though.

Clemson +3

Michigan State +3 Like this one and will take it separate as well

Florida -3

Dang you FLA that was close, few bucks ahead thanks to Mich State single bet.

My NFL picks for tomorrow and ones with asterisk are the ones I really like and will Parlay.

* KC -2

* Browns - 11

Saints - 8.5

* Packers -3

Vikes +4

* Ravens -6

Texans -2.5

Wash +3

Colts -2.5

* Eagles -3

* Giants +1.5

* Bills +2.5

Jets + 3.5 for MNF

18 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

My NFL picks for tomorrow and ones with asterisk are the ones I really like and will Parlay.

* KC -2

* Browns - 11

Saints - 8.5

* Packers -3

Vikes +4

* Ravens -6

Texans -2.5

Wash +3

Colts -2.5

* Eagles -3

* Giants +1.5

* Bills +2.5

Jets + 3.5 for MNF

:nono:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Okay will stay away and you was right last week.

You know I'm born and raised in Cincinnati - take that with a grain of salt, brother. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Horseman said:

UFC Petrino -260

Main Card

Vieira. -110

Borralho -295

Nascimento -200

Bonfim by submission +100

Almeida by submission -185

42 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Farkhretdinov by points +165

I wasnt 100% watching. Did anyone else see what happened?  Two judges scored the 3rd round 10-8?  

:lol:

Round 1 was more lopsided as far as significant strikes goes.