Big Guy

Anybody got HBO?

I don't, so I have been watching Hard Knocks Dallas Cowboys on YouTube but it's been 2 weeks since I've seen Episode 5......can't find anything newer 😢

I don't but have a Firestick and can get anything on there and did check out the first EP but didn't keep up with it. Aren't they suppose to go through the whole season in this one this year?

I used to, but dropped them when I left directv.  Some shows are starting up again and I might buy several for months and cancel after the shows

7 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I used to, but dropped them when I left directv.  Some shows are starting up again and I might buy several for months and cancel after the shows

same here.....thanks for chiming in

• Like 1

I have HBO Max. I suggest getting that as they’ve got a good bit of stuff on there. Plus you get the movies free to stream for a month when they come out 

I also want to know if "LOOKERS" is still shown? 🤣   'twas but the 1st movie I ever watched on HBO.......focking greta!

I'm seriously considering getting HBO.

I have charter/spectrum for cable/Internet & all the HBO series are available on VOD until 2030.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Love my HBO max

I'm glad you do, but don't call me max

Just signed up got an offer for hbomax:

$7.49/month

20 hours ago, Big Guy said:

I also want to know if "LOOKERS" is still shown? 🤣   'twas but the 1st movie I ever watched on HBO.......focking greta!

I just remember that HBO used to air that movie all the time in 80's at anytime because it had a PG rating---but there was a bunch of nudity.  My younger self still considers this movie a masterpiece!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I just remember that HBO used to air that movie all the time in 80's at anytime because it had a PG rating---but there was a bunch of nudity.  My younger self still considers this movie a masterpiece!

Ah. Sweet sweet memories of the joy of finding a PG movie with tittays. 

Beastmaster anyone?  :banana: