Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Week 6 FU Thread

20 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU Mike Williams.  When am I ever going to learn with this loser?  He either scores 40 or 0, and I've been wrong every single time.  

FU Antonio 'CMAC' Gibson.  Get your leg focking amputated already.  Better yet, just go on IR like your buddy Cmac

FU to every player in the league having career days against me all year long.  Today it's 'Mighty' Mike Gesicki.  thursday it was Antonio Brown and Fornette.  

You should have known Gesicki would go off because I dropped him a week or two ago. 🤷‍♂️

14 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

Sonny Jurgenson. WAY ahead of your adolescent time, played QB for Redskins back in the 70's. He had a broken arm-his left one, and when a reporter asked him iof he was gonna play he said "it's my left arm, I throw with my right, sure I'm gonna play". Another guy you MAY have heard of, John Elway played last 2 years of his career with a torn acl-he was such an avid weight lifter he kept the muscles around his knee strong enough to compensate for his bumb knee. Do I need to go on? Or are you gonna come back with some jr high drivel that we can all chuckle at? AHA thought so, now run along and french kiss your mom.

OK Boomer.

13 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

I'm just enlightening the good folks on here that I've FORGOTTEN more about football than you will EVER LEARN. You seem to chime somehow on every post I put up-and that would tell any psychologist that you have some kind of jealousy issue with me (I'm better and smarter and you know it). I really feel sorry for lost souls like you, did you have at least one of your parents around when you were being raised? I would assume you didn't have your mommy there-you needed some coddling, and that's why you're such a bitter loser now. Hey, grow a pair and GROW UP! Do you live in Florida, and did you vote for trump? These are 2 true signs of a LOSER (proud boys are pussies), and I know who you are. Go away, you bore me with your immature/raised wrong/BS. Shame on your "mother".

Douche bag

31 minutes ago, sketch27 said:

Tee Higgins, for being healthy and ruining Tyler Boyd. 

Yeah. I doubt I play Boyd again whenever he's the #3 to Chase and Higgins. #waste

In fact, he's rocketed to the top of my available to drop list. I don't have an endless bench as he's taking up a valuable seat right now.

17 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Start Tylor Heieckie they said.  He'll light it up as KC is the worst defense they said.

Yeah, my last three weeks of streaming: concussion, concussion, Heinicke turd. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Yeah, my last three weeks of streaming: concussion, concussion, Heinicke turd. 

So get this:  I HAD been playing Derek Carr the last two weeks and prior to the last two weeks he had been tearing it up.  So, of course, I start him and he sh@ts the bed for those two weeks.  Finally had enough and picked up Heinecke who was GUARANTEED to have a big game against KC and now HE sh@ts the bed.

I can't catch a f@cking break to save my life.  Sometimes, I hate this f@cking game.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So get this:  I HAD been playing Derek Carr the last two weeks and prior to the last two weeks he had been tearing it up.  So, of course, I start him and he sh@ts the bed for those two weeks.  Finally had enough and picked up Heinecke who was GUARANTEED to have a big game against KC and now HE sh@ts the bed.

I can't catch a f@cking break to save my life.  Sometimes, I hate this f@cking game.

Mike Williams blows up on my bench week 3.  I start him week 4 and he does nothing.  Bench him week 5, he blows up again.  Start him this week, nothing.  Had I made the right call with this chode I would have went 4-0 instead of 0-4.  

• Sad 1

Life as a ff owner. 

Seriously, how little do you know about football if you were counting on Toney in his second game, never mind that it was against the Rams? Anyone who did that just doesn’t know much about football in general, never mind fantasy. 

Can’t count on any player at this time that plays with the Gmen. 

On 10/17/2021 at 9:04 PM, huskyhater75 said:

I'm just enlightening the good folks on here that I've FORGOTTEN more about football than you will EVER LEARN. You seem to chime somehow on every post I put up-and that would tell any psychologist that you have some kind of jealousy issue with me (I'm better and smarter and you know it). I really feel sorry for lost souls like you, did you have at least one of your parents around when you were being raised? I would assume you didn't have your mommy there-you needed some coddling, and that's why you're such a bitter loser now. Hey, grow a pair and GROW UP! Do you live in Florida, and did you vote for trump? These are 2 true signs of a LOSER (proud boys are pussies), and I know who you are. Go away, you bore me with your immature/raised wrong/BS. Shame on your "mother".

You sound like everything you are describing in this post. You just made yourself look like such a tool. LOL. I mean you're sitting here on a fantasy football message board hurling insults and bringing up people's mother's and trump. damn bro. life gotten that bad for you?

• Thanks 2

On 10/17/2021 at 5:42 PM, huskyhater75 said:

You're a punkish child, you weren't alive then, apology accepted for your ignorance. Fantasy was actually invented in 1969 in a bar in Oakland, Cal. But you wouldn't know that, son. Apology accepted in advance.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I think Fantasy was invented when God created men and woman.  

Thanks.