supermike80

Is there a celebrity you might like to actually meet and have a beer with?

Anthony Cumia 

Rob O'Neill 

Those two for sure. There's plenty more. I mean, why wouldn't I sit and have a beer with somebody famous? If only to make them get up and leave because they don't like hearing my opinion of them.  :dunno:

Had many stories throughout the years meeting “celebrities” and my favorite story doesn’t really even involve me. (I told this before too). 

Extended family was up in Oyster Bay for dinner and afterwards we walked up to the LI Sound and my stepfather (RIP) saw a guy in denim sitting on a vintage motorcycle- he went over and talked to him for easily 15 mins. When he came back my uncle said to him - you know that’s Billy Joel right ? He was like - no it never came up (he didn’t know). That probably doesn’t happen to Billy very often. 

2 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

Had many stories throughout the years meeting “celebrities” and my favorite story doesn’t really even involve me. (I told this before too). 

Extended family was up in Oyster Bay for dinner and afterwards we walked up to the LI Sound and my stepfather (RIP) saw a guy in denim sitting on a vintage motorcycle- he went over and talked to him for easily 15 mins. When he came back my uncle said to him - you know that’s Billy Joel right ? He was like - no it never came up (he didn’t know). That probably doesn’t happen to Billy very often. 

FYI - Bill is a pretentious azzhole.

1 hour ago, Bert said:

FYI - Bill is a pretentious azzhole.

He really is not. Not said in OP I have had interactions myself. He really is not. Tell me why you think so. Yeah 

4 hours ago, Mungwater said:

Bill Murray is the only correct answer 

Been trying to but I have yet to see him down here in Charleston. If I ever do, I’ll try and grab a picture but definitely will offer to buy him a beer :thumbsup: 

9 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

He really is not. Not said in OP I have had interactions myself. He really is not. Tell me why you think so. Yeah 

I have know a couple of people that worked with him.  The only time I met him he was being an ass and very condescending to the people around him.  Maybe he was having a bad day.  :dunno:  

Lee Trevino

David Feherety 

Vin Scully

Neil deGrasse Tyson 

Sofia Vergara

Phil Collins (has the largest privately owned Alamo collection) 

Jerry Jones

edjr