Sign in to follow this  
peenie

This may be end for Chris Cuomo

Cuomo fights back.

Chris Cuomo is planning to sue CNN if it doesn't pay him $18 million remaining on his contract, reports say (msn.com)

It is easy to see what is happening here.  Both sides think they have more dirt on the other, and feel the other has more to lose.  A battle of scumbag extortionists.  Plus Cuomo needs lawyer money for the impending sh1tstorm.  

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

$18 million to be on CNN?  dang

I would not only be a liberal shill and lie and follow their script for 18 million I would eat stelter's ass too

2 hours ago, edjr said:

I would not only be a liberal shill and lie and follow their script for 18 million I would eat stelter's ass too

I still like that perky biitch in the morning. Robin Meade?❤️

15 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I still like that perky biitch in the morning. Robin Meade?❤️

Robin Roberts?

Chris Cuomo’s return to primetime cable news was a ratings flop that landed him in last place against the competition.

The former CNN star’s premiere of his new show “Cuomo” on NewsNation pulled in just 147,000 total viewers on Monday night, according to figures released by Nielsen Media Research.

Rink

I hope this coward continues to suffer.  He turned out to be an insufferable blowhard and liar, which might be redundant to "CNN Anchor".

This POS, along with Lemon and Stelter and so many others have lied to us time and again under the guise of virtue of being an <ahem> "journalist"  :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fock him.....

• Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rink

I hope this coward continues to suffer.  He turned out to be an insufferable blowhard and liar, which might be redundant to "CNN Anchor".

This POS, along with Lemon and Stelter and so many others have lied to us time and again under the guise of virtue of being an <ahem> "journalist"  :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fock him.....

I saw an ad for his new show during football last week.  I've never even heard of this network, so even if I wanted to watch that POS I wouldn't know where to start.  :dunno:

10 hours ago, RLLD said:

Rink

Fock him.....

I hope News Nation tanks as well for hiring his arse.

23 hours ago, RLLD said:

Rink

Fock him.....

I too have never heard of News Nation.  147,000 viewers sounds like a lot on a little known network. I am surprised that CNN gets that many viewers in the US. 

Honestly, I didn't know Chris Cuomo even had a beginning. Never once heard of this guy until his brother was outed as a criminal. 

Chris Cuomo demands new time slot at NewsNation as ratings tank

“Cuomo is getting nasty about the ratings and he’s starting to blame everyone but himself,” an insider said. “He’s blaming the network, staff that he personally hired, his lead-in, the promo department and even the press department!”

I rather believe it.  He has not hidden his strong liberal bias so it makes perfect sense that nothing is his fault and he would blame others. He is your run of the mill lib lashing out....because he himself sucks.